Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Really liking Evelyn today in the office she looks very sexy indeed in her red dress those legs are stunning.
13-03-2015 17:25
Find all posts by this user
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(13-03-2015 15:07 )JohnBoy Wrote:  ...just look back through Lucy Anne's thread.. when she started what is now Daytime Extra.. she got blasted for not showing a thing.. and Lucy Anne posted a few defences that are now quoted S66 paying her extra (I'm guessing just extra to her normal salary. kind of overtime?)

Btw Lucy Anne is scheduled to be on Daytime extra tonight...

Technically, what Lucy-Anne has done in the past post-10pm was not Daytime Extra. She did (up until tonight at least tease slots) with dirty chat. AFAIK it was Evelyn that brought about the Extra slots at 66. Your point remains perfectly valid however, there is plenty of evidence on these boards that at least a decent portion of the girls are aware of things that are written on the forums. But I wouldn't say that was any reason for anyone to overly moderate what they feel inclined to write here - if that is what anyone is suggesting.

Of course, the excuses that can be made for these slots are valid for both the Extra and tease versions.

My take on them is that I don't see much wrong in trying to establish a few middle ground shows somewhere between day and night show content levels provided:
a) everyone is aware of what level the call/visuals are going to be at, so there is no room for doubt that anyone is being deceived when parting with their hard earned;
b) it doesn't lead to the exclusion of night shows slots from a channel altogether;
c) their is some intention from all concerned at the channel to at least make an effort to take advantage of the lesser restrictions on content the later slot provides.

Both Lucy-Anne and now Evelyn have made some movement on that last one, so I can't really complain. Surely it's better that Evelyn now has the opportunity to wear Pad-type outfits than not. It's not as if 66 are over burdened with premium quality night show babes who are dying to put on the most raunchy performances but for being put off air by this girl! For the moment I'd rather see what this way might get us in the future - even if it's some way short of full night shows in most girl's cases.

Not all babe shows are aimed at every babe show fan these days. That is no bad thing in many ways.

It may be more difficult to find top quality night shows at the top strength allowed but there is, at least, more variety in the levels of tease on offer at the moment. I'd rather 66 hadn't introduced at these slots at the expense of nightshow ones too, but the variety they offer, for itself, is something to be welcomed.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2015 20:42 by ShandyHand.)
13-03-2015 20:32
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Simple yet sexy outfit from Evelyn today which is showing just how gorgeous her body really is and those red lips look so kissable.
15-03-2015 09:06
percy40 Offline
Junior Poster

I've noticed the schedule has changed Evelyn daytime extra to night. I hope this a good sign of potential tit showing PLEASE and not a damp squib of tit no show.
17-03-2015 20:38
ShandyHand Offline

^ Now THAT is interesting. Definite change there. Hope it's not another scheduling hiccup. Surely 66 would be making more marketing value out of this if true?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-03-2015 21:15
coopen1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-03-2015 21:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Now THAT is interesting. Definite change there. Hope it's not another scheduling hiccup. Surely 66 would be making more marketing value out of this if true?

There is more chance of it raining £50 notes for the next 24 hours than there is of Evelyn showing us anymore than being more clothed than someone on holiday in Antartica
17-03-2015 21:53
ShandyHand Offline

I didn't mention anything about the shedding of clothes. A progression to dirty chat (if the schedule change is correct) from this girl would not have been predicted by many on here, myself included - particularly over just the course of a few weeks.

...but in any case the chicks are not yet hatched.

17-03-2015 22:13
coopen1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-03-2015 22:13 )ShandyHand Wrote:  I didn't mention anything about the shedding of clothes. A progression to dirty chat (if the schedule change is correct) from this girl would not have been predicted by many on here, myself included - particularly over just the course of a few weeks.

I doubt it will be anything further than her day show chat. Studio 66 have slowly started to con people into thinking something special will happen.

Let's see how the night professes but do not expect anything to change from what we have already seen.
17-03-2015 22:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-03-2015 22:13 )ShandyHand Wrote:  I didn't mention anything about the shedding of clothes. A progression to dirty chat (if the schedule change is correct) from this girl would not have been predicted by many on here, myself included - particularly over just the course of a few weeks.

Does seem Evelyn is progressing to dirty chat as the 0982 number which indicates the babe on screen is doing full adult chat is on screen. Also Evelyn is wearing butterfly shaped nipple covers which could mean she may go topless with the nipple covers on. Her red dress is allowing her boobs to escape all the time and very nice sideboob action when Evelyn moves around

Hopefully this is a step towards Evelyn doing shows like cara brett and Fernanda do

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2015 23:13 by Rammyrascal.)
17-03-2015 23:09
coopen1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-03-2015 23:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Does seem Evelyn is progressing to dirty chat as the 0982 number which indicates the babe on screen is doing full adult chat is on screen. Also Evelyn is wearing butterfly shaped nipple covers which could mean she may go topless with the nipple covers on. Her red dress is allowing her boobs to escape all the time and very nice sideboob action when Evelyn moves around

Hopefully this is a step towards Evelyn doing shows like cara brett and Fernanda do

Keep dreaming Rammy!!!
17-03-2015 23:15
Thread Closed