Dannii Harwood
Paige
April
Minnie
Fernanda
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 78 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice

shugsworth Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
(12-07-2012 11:52 )Mikaela Witt Wrote:  Glad to be of good service boys Wink I'm almost ready for you all now!!! xxx

Just experienced Mikaela for the first time - absolutely fantastic!! Will deffo be calling again - thanks Mikaela xxx
12-07-2012 16:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tonywauk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
(12-07-2012 16:03 )shugsworth Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 11:52 )Mikaela Witt Wrote:  Glad to be of good service boys Wink I'm almost ready for you all now!!! xxx

Just experienced Mikaela for the first time - absolutely fantastic!! Will deffo be calling again - thanks Mikaela xxx

Also had the pleasure for the first time this afternoon. Tremendous. Many thanks.
12-07-2012 16:25
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Tried Cara Brett again and she cut me off yet again and then went on mic to say it's not a naughty show etc. Definitely giving up on that one now.
13-07-2012 07:16
naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

(13-07-2012 07:16 )Scotsman Wrote:  Tried Cara Brett again and she cut me off yet again and then went on mic to say it's not a naughty show etc. Definitely giving up on that one now.

I would too mate.

As far as I know, (and I think I do), no-one on Elite (apart from Kelly Bell, Fernanda and Lucy-Anne) is up for any daytime fun.
13-07-2012 18:40
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I would've never bothered as I know Elite, other than the obvious girls like Kelly, Fernanda and Sophia as well as a couple of well meaning but fairly tame girls like Hannah and Becky, are a no go for daytime filth but she was recommended pretty enthusiastically by a couple on here. It surprised me, so I tried her three separate times and she has cut me off each time before anything has even really been said.

I might try Lucy though, she's been looking great lately and if she's up for it then that's awesome!
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2012 18:42 by Scotsman.)
13-07-2012 18:42
naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

(13-07-2012 18:42 )Scotsman Wrote:  I might try Lucy though, she's been looking great lately and if she's up for it then that's awesome!

U can trust me Scotsman. Lucy-Anne doesn't say much that is naughty, but she knows what's going on and she doesn't mind helping you out.
13-07-2012 18:52
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

Lucy-anne can be amazing, if u watch her for a while b4 calling u can generally tell what kind of mood she's in. had a couple of great calls n a couple of tamer ones. and one that was highly explosive :-)
13-07-2012 19:06
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

(13-07-2012 19:06 )westie2k Wrote:  Lucy-anne can be amazing, if u watch her for a while b4 calling u can generally tell what kind of mood she's in. had a couple of great calls n a couple of tamer ones. and one that was highly explosive :-)

laughlaugh

14-07-2012 11:33
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I can confirm that TeeJay on RLC is definitely a great babe to call for a DTW. She's quick on the up take and very helpful, plus if you ask for a close up of her face she'll ask if you want the camera man to 'come on her face' then 'go down on her'. Wink Great babe.
14-07-2012 23:12
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

Miss Lares today, put a big smile on my face :-)
15-07-2012 17:05