Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

salimos Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(03-04-2011 13:20 )Tintin Wrote:  The way RLC is going their going to be the best of all the call channels. I just wish they'd upgrade their webstream quality as it's the worst of all the call channels. Even Chat Girl TV's webstream is far better & their mostly a day channel.

I already made a statement about this issue in the webstream section. And it's true that all other concurent channels have a decent webstream with HD quality for some of them. I'm quite sure that RLC is aware of that. but it becomes so long to await a serious fix of this issue since Cathy announced in a couple of days a big improvement in their whole platform. annoyed
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 04:09 by salimos.)
04-04-2011 03:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

jet or kerry louise please
RLC should sign either one or bothBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin.it would be a spitfesteekeekeek
04-04-2011 19:02
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: jet or kerry louise please
jet

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
04-04-2011 19:06
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

I must admit it would be nice to see some more of Kerry Louise before she retires Sad

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

05-04-2011 20:22
Linsey_Dawn_Mckenzie Offline
Apprentice Poster

LDM is back on Red Light Central tv
Hi Guys and girls,i have now joined forces with red light central i hope too speak to you all soon, those of you who missed last weekend get in touch this saturday night at RLC

looking forward to it

linsey x
06-04-2011 01:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
staggerlee Offline
Banned - many duplicate accounts

RE: LDM is back on Red Light Central tv
Good to hear
06-04-2011 01:51
Livesey Offline
Banned

RE: LDM is back on Red Light Central tv
Excellent move Linsey now we can see you without those stupid TVX graphics
06-04-2011 02:08
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I can't understand the point in recruiting new/more girls if RLC are putting Donna Duke on virtually everynight. I've got nothing against Donna but come on RLC give the other girls a chance to more shifts because you might as well change your name to Donna Duke Central plus it's looking more like favouritism to me and I can't fault the girls moving to other channels just to get more shifts, when it appears that you only care about a select few of the girls and not all of them. When it looks like you can have different girls on all your channels each night, then that is what you should do and not the same one night after night because I beleive that you do have what it takes to blow the other channels out the water.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
06-04-2011 04:01
dye_em_black Offline
Junior Poster

Quote:I can't understand the point in recruiting new/more girls if RLC are putting Donna Duke on virtually everynight.

To be fair Donna isn't on virtually every night as a cursory glance at the RLC schedule would show ! She ends up with a few weekday slots which, in my humble opinion, is a waste of talent.

Personally I think that the more experienced girls should act as an anchor for the channel until it establishes itself. However, saying that though I do think that the older girls need to prove they still have what it takes to produce the goods Big Grin

Hopefully, judging by the vibe on these forums, Red Light is heading along the right track and with the right management direction will go on to greater things. Give all the girls enough of the right exposure and we're all looking at a winner.

Every time I see her start........a fire........I get higher.
06-04-2011 08:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(06-04-2011 04:01 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I can't understand the point in recruiting new/more girls if RLC are putting Donna Duke on virtually everynight. I've got nothing against Donna but come on RLC give the other girls a chance to more shifts because you might as well change your name to Donna Duke Central

i can't agree mate Donna is only on 2 times in the next 12 days

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-04-2011 11:11

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL