babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation review thread.
lori had a few stints on bs2 and they werent short.

georgie was shunted to pl for the majority of the night.

lolly was on screen way to much though and i think shes on tonight as well.

i do agree with the timing though it was so bizarre last night how they timed each girls section .

and seeing reede not naked was a nice time as her sections are now all excatly the same
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2010 19:14 by chrislatimer.)
23-01-2010 19:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Rosie and Daryl are getting on like burning houses on bs1. These two definitely seem to have something of a "rapport".

24-01-2010 01:59
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.Well what happened last night? I recorded BS2 from midnight hoping to see MORGAN as well as some of my "favoutite" girls as well. All I saw were MICHELLE who went naked (very nice!),Reede also going naked,DARYL MORGAN (twice;very nice tits!) and ROSIE LEE who went topless (very nice as usual!).So unless MORGAN was on before midnight was she on at all? I havent seen any caps/vids on here at all and I think I would have! Did she appear anywhere at all or was there a last minute change of plan and was the "mystery" girl someone else or didnt she appear at all? Please let me know. As I have recent footage of last nights BS2 girls I decided to delete my recording.Bye for now;see you later.Looking forward to your answers.Needless to say I'm a bit disappointed and confused.
24-01-2010 09:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(24-01-2010 09:35 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all.Well what happened last night? I recorded BS2 from midnight hoping to see MORGAN as well as some of my "favoutite" girls as well. All I saw were MICHELLE who went naked (very nice!),Reede also going naked,DARYL MORGAN (twice;very nice tits!) and ROSIE LEE who went topless (very nice as usual!).So unless MORGAN was on before midnight was she on at all? I havent seen any caps/vids on here at all and I think I would have! Did she appear anywhere at all or was there a last minute change of plan and was the "mystery" girl someone else or didnt she appear at all? Please let me know. As I have recent footage of last nights BS2 girls I decided to delete my recording.Bye for now;see you later.Looking forward to your answers.Needless to say I'm a bit disappointed and confused.

Morgan first appeared on BS Xtra at 11.00pm reading out txts , she said she was doing a night show because my daytime callers keep wanting her to do a night show, she did not say if would be doing any more ,she then moved over to BS1 at around 11.30pm , she opened the BS1 freeview show at 12.00am and was on for around 30 mins , she went topless and played with her boobs in the way that only Morgan can , the next time i saw Morgan she was on partyland doing a sexy secretary section in true Morgan style with her glasses on .. not sure of the time she was on party land or if she appeared on any of the other shows as i did not record any of last nights shows

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
24-01-2010 13:45
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I saw BS2 ch99 from 10pm to midnight. It was Rosie, Camilla and then Michelle who continued on ch95 from midnight.
I also watched BS1 for about 30 minutes at midnight. Morgan was on, introduced by Daryl. Morgan did get her bra off for short periods but was mostly covered up during the time I was watching.
Babestation has been much better than Bangbabes on freeview this year, but last night I enjoyed the 2½ hours of ch98 more than the 2½ hours of BS1/BS2 that I saw. Emily Dean, Lilly Roma, Amanda and Donna were on.
24-01-2010 14:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(24-01-2010 14:40 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I saw BS2 ch99 from 10pm to midnight. It was Rosie, Camilla and then Michelle who continued on ch95 from midnight.
I also watched BS1 for about 30 minutes at midnight. Morgan was on, introduced by Daryl. Morgan did get her bra off for short periods but was mostly covered up during the time I was watching.
Babestation has been much better than Bangbabes on freeview this year, but last night I enjoyed the 2½ hours of ch98 more than the 2½ hours of BS1/BS2 that I saw. Emily Dean, Lilly Roma, Amanda and Donna were on.
Morgan said on BS Extra that she was a little nervous of going on the phones , and hoped that she had not forgot what to do or say
, at first on BS1 (SKY) it looked like she was not going to get her boobs out at all or worse still be another "hand bra" girl , but she soon got back into the old routine going completely topless and thrusting her arse in the air as the caps show on this forum ..Also i have to agree that Bangbabes is the more entertaining show , that is the reason i did not record any cellcast shows as i was recording Bangbabes on sky ,it as improved greatly the last week or so on sky and freeview .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
24-01-2010 15:21
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Quote:Morgan said on BS Extra that she was a little nervous of going on the phones , and hoped that she had not forgot what to do or say
, at first on BS1 (SKY) it looked like she was not going to get her boobs out at all or worse still be another "hand bra" girl , but she soon got back into the old routine going completely topless and thrusting her arse in the air as the caps show on this forum .

Hi there. It looks like I didnt miss "the old MORGAN" much on BS1 then if she was nervous?(Certainly early on apparently). I suppose its been quite a few months since she was last on nights! I expect she was tamer still on Partyland.I expect she enjoyed BSXtra;it probably seemed very similar to the "original" PartyGirls Freeview 46 show to her! I'm just annoyed that I recorded the only Freeview show (BS2 from midnight) that she didnt appear on! Never mind:HOPEFULLY she will become a full-time nightgirl again very soon! Anybody know if she said she will?
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2010 16:49 by Big Boobies.)
24-01-2010 16:47
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

My personal highlights last night on freeview:

Rosie made five appearences on all the channels with two appearances on BS2. Looked lovely as usual in some new gear. Her BS1 set included an intimate twosome, with Daryl and her indulging in some creamy nipple rubbing.

Karina was posing very raunchily coated in an oil and cream emulsion on BS1. That she is a bit posh only adds to the pleasure.

Camilla went through her full repertoire of moves on the pre watershed BS2. This format is a boon to those of us who think full nudity is pointless without being able to see what's underneath the knickers. At the risk of contradicting myself, the nude spot on Extra where she reclined elegantly on the chaise longue, showed off her breasts to magnificent effect and became the first naked set to make the cut for a DVD transfer.

24-01-2010 17:58
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(24-01-2010 14:40 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I saw BS2 ch99 from 10pm to midnight. It was Rosie, Camilla and then Michelle who continued on ch95 from midnight.

Valid point re Bangbabes. I don't know if the 2.5 hr of BB (versus > 20 hr of BS on freeview) is enough competition to influence cellcast but I think they could pick up on some aspects such as the sets, camera angles and picture quality. The Emily Dean (and Toni yesterday) working late in the (real) office (didn't BS once have one of those?) with two cameras are the first things I've recorded on BB for a while.

24-01-2010 18:45
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i went with recording bs2 and it sounds like dire news that georgie didnt make it on there once.

i did see georgie on bs xtra once and pl once but i didnt manage to catch anything pree 2am then 3am past i was watching emily dean on bb.

and i was never expecting a 1hr 40 mins camilla section on bs2 otherwise i would of went with bs1.

as for tonight louise surely wont be on if shes having her foot operated on. and michelle i quite like now and i have a feeling she may be on bs1 a lot so am gonna go with bs1 tonight.

cleo i imagine will be on partyland. and am also hoping for a decent 2-4-1 invovling karina and anyone else.
25-01-2010 13:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV