Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(16-10-2020 11:22 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Thursday night quite good,
I enjoyed Lucia and Mia Yasmin on TV , both did good boob play shows , Mia got naked as well,
On the web Missy was buzzing her pussy with a powerful vibrator, Brooklyn had her boobs out a lot more than usual which was nice ,
Ashlyn was a good all round night both on web and tv ,
I would say everyone was good with out being great

Yes I agree. Mia was the best girl on FV last night! Gia seemed very restrained and quite static! Beth was good BUT she always is! It was also good to see Ashlyn and Isabelle Jordan unleashing her BIG tits! And Lori appeared as well BUT didn't go naked as she finished just after midnight:UNUSUAL! I'm glad that you enjoyed Lucia obviously pre-FV! So yes good but not great!
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2020 13:21 by trains55.)
16-10-2020 13:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw last night was pretty good with all 3 main girls provided a range of variety which was good and very rare to see
Gia nice to see her back despite feeling like she was in pg mode most of the night was pretty decent
Beth always lovely to watch no complaints from me
Mia she's alright the variety is there just needs to move a little more
Cameo from Lori was her usual bra gone within minutes and then pretty much the same
Ashlynn very underrated especially on tv deserves a couple of hours per night she does

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-10-2020 17:13
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Friday night is done and dusted and personally it was average at best on tv whilst I wonder if the specials lived up to the hype
For tv priya was her usual self last night average and not really entertaining me
Gia for the 2nd night running still had the variety but seemed to take some time in getting going
Caty no question made the night on TV just effortless changing it up and getting on with it
Lucia cameo after her oil pool special was pretty good enjoyed her more than gia and priya combined

17-10-2020 12:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

agree Geri, the tv show was not that great lastnight, Caty easily the best,
on the web i liked the pussy toy play show from Poppy the best, shes always at her best on the web,
new girl Abby got to do the pool oil show not Lucia, she was ok and quite lively but would have preferred Lucia oiled up,
i enjoyed Maddison Myers she looks a very good new signing

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-10-2020 16:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Ah cheers winsaw I caught a little of luica oil pool show whilst priya and gia were on it looked alright could have been better maybe will happen again

17-10-2020 20:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Back to the usual poor Saturday night from bs sadly,
Caty was easily the best girl on bs very good on both TV and web, she really does make being sexy so easy,
Nicole continued to improve on TV she's not there just yet but not far off now,
Everyone else was pretty poor really the other girls on tv did little of interest from what I saw and it was a quite night on the webshow, with the few girls who actually turned up being some of the less adventures ones,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-10-2020 11:00
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely agree with you winsaw 110% thankfully we had Nicole on to balance the book when caty was away on the web or I feel like the tv should have switched off as you say Nicole is probably back to around 90% of her usual night efforts whilst you may have thought lynda would have been better after doing a web special last week but nope was the usual dull self

18-10-2020 11:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2020 11:30 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely agree with you winsaw 110% thankfully we had Nicole on to balance the book when caty was away on the web or I feel like the tv should have switched off as you say Nicole is probably back to around 90% of her usual night efforts whilst you may have thought lynda would have been better after doing a web special last week but nope was the usual dull self

Hi. Yes I agree with both of you! Caty excellent as usual along with Nicole! But Lynda was on A LOT to cover for Caty I presume: a total of 3 hours 15 minutes on 673! (including one section of 1 hour 51 minutes! despite being late to start!)
Priya on for just over an hour (only on 673) but did go naked! Just normal Priya.............
So only an average night: saved again by Caty AND Nicole!
Hopefully tonight may be better!? Although Hayley is on the web as well as TV!.............
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2020 12:02 by trains55.)
18-10-2020 12:02
jwa89 Offline
Junior Poster

(18-10-2020 11:30 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely agree with you winsaw 110% thankfully we had Nicole on to balance the book when caty was away on the web or I feel like the tv should have switched off as you say Nicole is probably back to around 90% of her usual night efforts whilst you may have thought lynda would have been better after doing a web special last week but nope was the usual dull self

I think I would agree with you all about Nicole, I don’t know if its to do with her not having enough callers to keep her active or the producer is restricting her from doing more. she is always telling us there is a listen in option. When she does a few more web shows, it might bring back a few more of her regulars to the TV set. Always looking so sexy with her outfits but is just missing something just now but i do think last night was one of her best, was also on for a long time on her initial stint on tv last night and think she was switching with Caty most of the night.
18-10-2020 12:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.

Just a brief note!
Lucia Maria replaced Bella Mendez: a nice surprise!
Only the three girls on both FV channels: it worked quite well! All three girls: (all favourites of mine!) did well. Nicole was the only girl to go naked (except for boots!) briefly and was covered up quite a bit: Lucia and Hayley both really played with their lovely BIG boobs as usual! Lucia more so! Lovely girl! So a good if not great evening!
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2020 08:49 by trains55.)
19-10-2020 08:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV