Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
great show from danica last night. called in twice also and may have heard brinsford in action Surprised Blush didn't she say during your conversation with her that she wasn't aloud to get naked? Huh
23-03-2011 21:55
Find all posts by this user
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(23-03-2011 21:55 )beardedbob Wrote:  great show from danica last night. called in twice also and may have heard brinsford in action Surprised Blush didn't she say during your conversation with her that she wasn't aloud to get naked? Huh

Thats right on my first call but on my second towards the end of the show l asked her to take off the body stocking which she did ,then asked
her to roll over on to her belly which she did no problem ,then to lower
her panties over her bum she did and she lowered them again no problem the third time l asked she went to lower them a bit more thats
when l got cut off with music being played down the phone.I had not
been on long enough to be timed out.Danica then got dressed again.

[Image: th_843887372_snapshot20110323022441_123_..._thumb.jpg]

(thanks footballars) Just before the cut off point

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 22:44 by brinsford.)
23-03-2011 22:17
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

brinsford at least you acknowledge us "moaners" noticed how good she was last night.

god help you though if she fails next week Wink
23-03-2011 22:18
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

While Danica's performances may be up and down, the banter on this thread is consistantly top qualitySmileSmile
23-03-2011 22:34
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(23-03-2011 22:34 )Big Stu Wrote:  While Danica's performances may be up and down, the banter on this thread is consistantly top qualitySmileSmile

It may just be banter to you for many of us this is a treatment schedule.annoyed
23-03-2011 22:51
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Yeah that was a show and a half. For me the best babeshow of the year so far, though I have high hopes for the future (from Danica or Gemma maybe).

I still think alot of it is due to her mood, she really gets into pushing things a little further for herself, the delight of revealing something different is evident in her face at times. So I dont think its completely to do with her callers and I dont think its due to annoying her into a performance. This time it was the POV camerawork I think.

Its also pretty clear from the chat around the 2-1 with Ashley that someone at Elite does carefully plan the gradual ratcheting up of new boundaries for Danica to explore. The only problem is that when its a standard night she can switch off a little.

But that was amazing last night. Oh also that little flush on her face (could be makeup but who cares)...is sooo sexy it hurts. Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2011 02:54 by Roquentin.)
24-03-2011 02:33
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

(23-03-2011 22:17 )brinsford Wrote:  
(23-03-2011 21:55 )beardedbob Wrote:  great show from danica last night. called in twice also and may have heard brinsford in action Surprised Blush didn't she say during your conversation with her that she wasn't aloud to get naked? Huh

Thats right on my first call but on my second towards the end of the show l asked her to take off the body stocking which she did ,then asked
her to roll over on to her belly which she did no problem ,then to lower
her panties over her bum she did and she lowered them again no problem the third time l asked she went to lower them a bit more thats
when l got cut off with music being played down the phone.I had not
been on long enough to be timed out.Danica then got dressed again.

[Image: th_843887372_snapshot20110323022441_123_..._thumb.jpg]

(thanks footballars) Just before the cut off point

Thanks Brinsford, well done, if you really brought Danica at that point... "chapeau"...Wink

Then I think your conversation was cut off because ....you ran out of moneyBig Grin or.... they didn't want her to go on strippingTongue

By the way it was a night where I didn't fall asleep by her performance... She was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
24-03-2011 10:45
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Having read all the comments about Danica's show over the last day I was really looking forward to getting the chance to watch it this morning. Started off pretty badly (though not through Danica's fault) when I realised I only recorded from 11pm to 5.30pm on channel 965.......doh!

That aside I was treated to the best performance I've seen from Danica in quite a while. Danica seemed dead up for it last night (ie perky nipples) Big Grin Loved the attitude she was putting out too. Great work by the cameraman who gave us a lot of movement and difficult angles. Made for a much more energetic show although the constant movement was a bit off putting at times for............ahem - nuff said Blush

Certainly can't wait for a 2-4-1 with Ashley. As previously mentioned they seemed to be hyping this quite a bit so hopefully they'll both be really up for it. If they get anywhere even close to the recent Tori / Caty show I'll be an extremely happy man!!!

Just wondered though.......does she only do one three hour show a week because that's all she wants to do? She mentioned a couple of times how empty her lines were so I wasn't sure if that was all Elite offered her. She's always bloody busy whenever I call her!

Anyway, really good work from everyone at Elite.

Roll on next monday.

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2011 11:45 by drharvey12.)
24-03-2011 11:38
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

[Image: iss0811_danica_nuts_co__uk_04__thumb.jpg]

This outfit will OK on Monday night Pretty One

25-03-2011 22:57
brinsford Offline
Master Poster