Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

samstark Offline
Master Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Dionne was so sexy and one of my ultimate faves. I guess with her never coming back, I'll never get to see one of my ultimate fantasties of Clare Richards, Hannah martin and Dionne all naked bent over a table all covered in oil shaking their perfect asses. I would give anything to see her back.
16-09-2014 18:39
Find all posts by this user
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Although it would be great if she were to come back, it would have to be a revitalised Dionne (maybe on another channel) with a new lease of life, like Kandi, Mica and Caty. If she just carried on as motionless and samey as she was the last few months before she left it wouldn't be long before we'd get fed up with her again (apart from her most ardent fans that is).
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 12:11 by SteveHG.)
06-10-2014 12:07
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne has now at last been moved to the previous girls section of the website.
11-10-2014 13:14
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She was one of my least favorite women to watch on the TV, despite a few great sessions when first starting, but she deserves credit for her videos on the website. Finally, she went nude during quite a few of her videos, as well as in some photo shoots, regardless of whether she showed anything or not, so that was nice to see, and rather surprising as well!

If she did return, I would love to see her on Babestation, with a more adventurous side, but I think the producers would likely distract her at every moment as they did at Studio 66.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 15:51 by mrmann.)
12-10-2014 15:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Please never bring her back on any channel. Her shows were atrocious, she was largely to blame for the decline in Studio66 and that's all I have to say on the subject.
12-10-2014 20:04
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

I always thought she was boring I did like her and I always had a hope that she would get better but she never did I probably wouldn't mind her coming back but to Babestation maybe it seems when girls go there they improve and better! Big Grin
12-10-2014 20:18
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

I will agree with most of the comments posted here. While I thought she was a very hot and sexy babe, her shows didn't really do all that for me. Don't get me wrong I could watch her and enjoy it to a degree but didn't get me going and hooked nearly half as much as what a good portion of the other babes did

As I say, hot babe but shows I just found a bit on the boring side.

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
13-10-2014 10:40
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Her most stimulating shows were either in the bath tub or in the perspex chair set or of the 2-4-1 variety.
Sadly too much of her time ended up being spent lying on a bed and sitting on a desk while waving her phone.
For me she needed a stimulating set to allow a better performance. Failing that she needed an expressive partner in a 2-4-1 usually either Caty or Danica back in the day.
These scenarios did not materialise often enough unfortunately.

13-10-2014 10:47
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

I agree not the most interesting of performers but her arse always did the trick for me. when I needed an evening finishing off (if you see what I mean Wink ) I would phone her at just gone 5 bent over a desk, in her stockings, pushing her arse out saying 'fuck me, fuck me' in her sweet Scottish accent ......... good memories Tongue
17-10-2014 13:52
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Scottish accent? Were you asking her to do role play then?

Whatever people say about her and she was going through the motions for a long time before she gave it up, she was still involved in some of the hottest performances seen on any of these channels in the early days of Elite.
17-10-2014 15:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV