Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Totally agree last night was pretty reasonable for a Tuesday
Valentina was her usual limited self on tv then totally unleashed on the web
Mia wasn't too bad on then seemed more unleashed on the web
April the usual now it seems a small time doing her thing then into Alice mode
Caty thankfully appeared enough on tv as much as the web and showed what is possible to do on tv without many problems

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-10-2020 17:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.
FV 673 and 674 as usual.
All three main girls were on plus Jasmine Karma! on 674 And Daisy Doomed and Ruby Ray on 673!
Two quite different shows.
673:
Missy on for 1 hour 27 minutes. In pink bra, pink and grey skirt, tiny black see-through pants, white suspender belt and white socks. Sat up (a lot), crouched, laid on her side back and front and leant on the desk (shaking bum). Topless at 10.19 briefly! Top half shots for 3 minutes topless again and really playing with her nice small tits. Skirt on and off! Then top half shots for 21 minutes! Good.
Daisy Doomed was then on for 50 minutes! In red suit. Sat up and laid on her side (a lot) Topless briefly showing off her small tits.
Poppy was then on for 1 hour 17 minutes in small white top and matching pants. Stood up (a lot), sat up, leant on the desk (shaking bum) and sat and crouched on the floor! Topless after JUST 1 minute. Good.
Ruby Ray was then on for 29 minutes! In big red bra, red pants, rd checked skirt, flesh stockings and beige shoes PLUS glasses! Sat up and knelt up. Braless for the last 14 minutes and played with her nice small tits. Nice girl! Good.
Missy was then on again as before but braless from start and without socks. Stood up, crouched and knelt on the floor!, leant over the desk (shaking bum) and laid on her front (skirt up showing off and shaking her bum! Top half shots for 16 minutes! Very good.
Clara was then on for 58 minutes in pale blue lacy see-through bra and pants and flesh stockings. Stood up, sat up, crouched and knelt up (shaking bum). Topless after 3 minutes and braless 28 minutes later. Good.
Poppy was then on again for 27 minutes! as before. Topless after JUST 2 minutes. Stood up, sat up and leant on desk (shaking bum). Good.
Missy was then on for the last 27 minutes. Just in her black pants and suspender belt from earlier. Laid on her front (a lot) and back, stood up and sat up. Good.
So a different show! All three main girls were good and it was nice that BS gave TV footage (for the first time!?) for two more webgirls!
So an interesting and reasonable show! Missy was (again!) BOTN for me!
674:
Jasmine Karma was on for the first 29 minutes in black suit. Laid on her front, back and side, crouched and sat up. Topless (or one big tit out!) most of the time. nice!
Clara was then on for 59 minutes in her outfit from 673. Sat up, stood up, leant over the desk (shaking bum), crouched and laid on her front. Braless after just 9 minutes and took her stockings and suspender belt off 3 minutes later. Her stockings were on and off! Good.
Poppy was then on for 59 minutes in her white outfit from 673. Sat up, stood up, crouched on the floor, leant on the desk, knelt up and laid on her back. Topless after 3 minutes and took her pants off 6 minutes later for JUST 2 minutes! and also a bit later while crouched on the floor! Good.
Missy was then on again for 43 minutes. Braless from the start in her outfit from 673. Laid on her front and back (a lot), stood up and leant on the desk (shaking bum). Skirt off after 20 minutes. Very good: all full shots!
Clara was then on for the last 42 minutes as before but without suspender belt. Sat up(a lot), crouched, knelt up, leant over the desk (shaking bum and rubbing thigh) and laid on her back. Braless after 4 minutes and stockings off 8 minutes later showing off her feet! Good.
So another good show: Missy best again BUT it was good to see Jasmine Karma!
All in all a different but enjoyable evening. All girls did ok BUT Missy (for me) was BOTN again! And it was good to see different webgirls on TV!
Tonight we have:
Mia Yasmin, Gia Diaz and Beth Bennett from 10.00 till 5.00
Lori Buckby and Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00
and Maddison Myers, Amanda Rendall, Lucia Maria, Layla Rose, Sophia Smudge, Holly Leigh, Isabelle Jordan, Brooklyn B and Maria Dolly from 8.00 till 4.00.
Enjoy!?.....................................Can't wait to see Mia and Gia!!

Just to let you all know that there won't be a review tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday as I have a very busy few days plus visiting my very ill brother in hospital. I will be on here as often as I can.
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2020 16:48 by trains55.)
15-10-2020 10:33
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry to hear that trains hopefully your brother can get better
Anyway last night was not bad for middle of the week and a challenge for the up and coming girls to try and impress
Missy getting there still feel she's lacking a bit of variety other than that quite satisfied
Poppy likewise with missy pretty limited and seems to be better on the web than on tv
Ciara probably my favourite last night couple of changes and at times seeing that fking vibratoy in her thong before the camera flicked away from it was a pretty good night

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-10-2020 17:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-10-2020 17:19 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Sorry to hear that trains hopefully your brother can get better
Anyway last night was not bad for middle of the week and a challenge for the up and coming girls to try and impress
Missy getting there still feel she's lacking a bit of variety other than that quite satisfied
Poppy likewise with missy pretty limited and seems to be better on the web than on tv
Ciara probably my favourite last night couple of changes and at times seeing that fking vibratoy in her thong before the camera flicked away from it was a pretty good night

Yes quite a good night and the "new" girls did well!
Missy was the best and as you say is improving.
Thanks for your thoughts re. my brother but unfortunately I'm just waiting for THE expected phone call!
15-10-2020 17:47
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(15-10-2020 17:19 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Sorry to hear that trains hopefully your brother can get better
Yes, agreed. I obviously didn't read that very assiduously earlier. Real life is always more important, hope it's not too painful (!?) We'll see you when it's appropriate Important

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-10-2020 21:39
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(15-10-2020 21:39 )Doddle Wrote:  
Yes, agreed. I obviously didn't read that very assiduously earlier. Real life is always more important, hope it's not too painful (!?) We'll see you when it's appropriate Important

Can I just add the same didn't notice the bit at the end of the review, I also.am sorry about your brother and hope he improve

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-10-2020 03:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2020 03:08 )winsaw Wrote:  
(15-10-2020 21:39 )Doddle Wrote:  

Can I just add the same didn't notice the bit at the end of the review, I also.am sorry about your brother and hope he improve

Hi. Unfortunately as I said to Geriisgreat he is unfortunately not expected to recover so I am literally waiting for THE phone call!
I have also decided unfortunately to stop doing my reviews from now on. This is because I'm getting increasingly busy: don't ever retire!!
But I will try and get on here as and when I am able to and join in with ANY TV reviews. Take care everyone and enjoy life AND the shows!
16-10-2020 09:52
winsaw Offline

Train I will miss your detailed reviews, they where a great record of who actually did what and how different girls where being treated by the channel,

16-10-2020 11:16
winsaw Offline

I thought Thursday night quite good,
I enjoyed Lucia and Mia Yasmin on TV , both did good boob play shows , Mia got naked as well,
On the web Missy was buzzing her pussy with a powerful vibrator, Brooklyn had her boobs out a lot more than usual which was nice ,
Ashlyn was a good all round night both on web and tv ,
I would say everyone was good with out being great

16-10-2020 11:22
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2020 11:16 )winsaw Wrote:  Train I will miss your detailed reviews, they where a great record of who actually did what and how different girls where being treated by the channel,

Thanks for that! I have really enjoyed doing them BUT you can probably guess that it takes quite a lot of time to watch and fast-edit both shows (11 hours in total!) and make copious notes! so I'm sorry that I'm giving up but as I said when you retire any "spare?" time very quickly disappears! I look forward to catching up on here as and when I can and hope that there is someone prepared to carry on the reviews!? Take care.
16-10-2020 12:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV