Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
well were did that come from, i guess hell froze over or we had some kind of temporal event and Danica from 14 months ago appeared on our screens Big Grin,
that show had it all, the POV stuff was top and props to the cameraman, i would suggest that if he can get this level of show from her then he be the only one to film her from now on
it was good to see her hand on or in her pants a lot of the time just like the good old days,
letting Danica do what she wanted to do a lot more than normal and just filming around it made for such a better show,
normally the 241 is the highlight of her show but last night was sooo!!! good it was not missed
all i can find to complain about is that the show was only 3 hours when she is going for it like that i could watch her all night
Mondays show is going to have a lot to live up to, as i don't see how excuses can be made now we have all seen what she can do last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-03-2011 14:26
Find all posts by this user
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(23-03-2011 08:43 )astonv1 Wrote:  PS..Noticed Chilly's shoutout from Danica (that must break brinsfords heart Bounce )....
Chilly, looked like she was out to prove a point to you so congrats on annoying a decent performance out of her Big Grin

Just read my posts then you will know why chilly got a shoutout

23-03-2011 14:56
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Danica and Charlie scheduled to be on Monday night, however, Sophia is also on the schedule. Sophia starts at midnight and, when Danica is also on, well, she'll usually start her shift by doing a 2-4-1 with 'you know who'. [Image: shake_103.gif]
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 15:18 by Chilly.)
23-03-2011 15:07
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well Chilly, after her little stint with Tori, I'm sure Sophia has learnt a few new tricks to teach Danica. Rolleyes I'm not sure they could be aired though, but you never know. laugh
23-03-2011 15:14
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

well i got to say that was one of the best, maybe the best solo from danica ever..she was smoking...ok maybe the first hour was a little slow which may have made some switch over, but the last 2 hours by danica's standards was epic. she was fun & so dam sexy...loads of moving this time & pov type stuff with the lucky cam guy, now she seemed very relaxed with him like she knew him off cam or something?. now i for one think that if she was allowed to play with her kitty she would of last night coz she kept having a little go!...she seemed very turned on & i loved it

danica if you are reading this then all i wanted to say was a big well done on the show & pretty please can we have more of what we had last night.
23-03-2011 16:40
HEX!T Away
Retired

im not being funny here but i think brinsford owes the so called moaners an appologie, maybe now he sees what we were on about when we said she was capable of so much more but wasnt delivering.

i now have had time to review her show and in the most part was exceptional, i particularly liked her interaction with the cam op. not that she kept trying to bite his manhood but that it showed how relaxed she was with him. it defiantly helped.

i was a bit disappointed that chilly got the shout as he wasn't leading the charge for change... (lol fuck u chilly) but hey theres always next time Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 19:20 by HEX!T.)
23-03-2011 19:20
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(23-03-2011 19:20 )HEX!T Wrote:  im not being funny here but i think brinsford owes the so called moaners an appologie, maybe now he sees what we were on about when we said she was capable of so much more but wasnt delivering.

Exactly the point i was trying to make in my earlier post...but dont hold your breath mate Wink
23-03-2011 19:23
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

Good show from Danica but the lighting was a little gloomy. Some bits were lost in shadow.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
23-03-2011 19:37
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

How nice to see so many positive posts after a Danica show it makes a pleasant change!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-03-2011 20:34
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Yes a fantastic show by The Pretty One and it raised the bar on her shows but that opens the door to the moaners if the show next Monday is not as good as last night they will be getting their claws into her again lets wait and see. I've noticed that one or two have had a knock at me today what for ???????? any way as long as they are having a go at me there leaving The Pretty One alone carry on guys

23-03-2011 21:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66