Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

smiley boy Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Tonights show one of the worst I ever seen. Why bother with her.s he gives the audience nothing. hardly gets a call and the most interesting part of the show was the sole of her shoes.\in other words nothing and the station must have lost money tonight.
26-05-2023 00:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

Those of you who record shows, what programs do you use? I plan to start recording something on my own on weekends when there are girls I'm interested in

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
26-05-2023 10:06
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

(26-05-2023 10:06 )Manuel Wrote:  Those of you who record shows, what programs do you use? I plan to start recording something on my own on weekends when there are girls I'm interested in

I use VLC Player and open the stream with the link posted in the screenshot with Edita on the left as proof.;-)
[Image: VLC1.png]
Just hit record and there you go.

That is just how i do it. Maybe someone has a better solution.
26-05-2023 11:49
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

(26-05-2023 00:49 )smiley boy Wrote:  Tonights show one of the worst I ever seen. Why bother with her.s he gives the audience nothing. hardly gets a call and the most interesting part of the show was the sole of her shoes.\in other words nothing and the station must have lost money tonight.

If you are talking about Amanda Hard than is just wrong. Amanda is one of the hottest Babes ever on Babestation. Great body, sexy outfits and she knows how to give you a great call.

I doubt that she gives the audience nothing.
[Image: Amanda-Hard-vlcsnap-2023-04-28-17h42m12s161.png]
That's a whole lot. Legendary hot Babe of BS24.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2023 12:03 by Cortez.)
26-05-2023 12:02
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2023 00:49 )smiley boy Wrote:  Tonights show one of the worst I ever seen. Why bother with her.s he gives the audience nothing. hardly gets a call and the most interesting part of the show was the sole of her shoes.\in other words nothing and the station must have lost money tonight.
She is similar to lots of babes that have been around a while on BS (UK) etc.
I assume she has a loyal group of guys who call her without demanding any nudity because she makes no effort to entice others by putting on a good show.
We just have to live with it and write off the whole night.
If she and the channel can make their living doing this, then fair enough, we cannot complain if we don't pay to call her.
26-05-2023 13:56
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(26-05-2023 11:49 )Cortez Wrote:  
(26-05-2023 10:06 )Manuel Wrote:  Those of you who record shows, what programs do you use? I plan to start recording something on my own on weekends when there are girls I'm interested in

I use VLC Player and open the stream with the link posted in the screenshot with Edita on the left as proof.;-)
[Image: VLC1.png]
Just hit record and there you go.

That is just how i do it. Maybe someone has a better solution.

Note, If you decide to VLC the link often changes so you will need a sniffer to find the new link. I load the BS24 web page and then use a sniffer that is available for Chrome, its very easy once you know how.
26-05-2023 15:13
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

Thank you to those who responded. I had no idea that VLC player could be used in this way.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
26-05-2023 19:52
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

(26-05-2023 12:02 )Cortez Wrote:  If you are talking about Amanda Hard than is just wrong. Amanda is one of the hottest Babes ever on Babestation. Great body, sexy outfits and she knows how to give you a great call.

You don't need to be defensive about her Wink

Nobody is talking about her looks or her telephone skills. She is quite sexy, but not really my type. But that doesn't matter anyway, as I have said before. Everybody has different tastes and that is great.

And judging by what she sometimes said on the mic, she is a really good dirty talker.

The thing is, that people who only watch the show as a "show", so from the point of entertainment, she is super boring. She doesn't move, she never gets naked. And most people don't like that.

(26-05-2023 12:02 )Cortez Wrote:  I doubt that she gives the audience nothing.

I know that hot outfits are enough for you. That's your business and everbody respects that.

But - like I said - most people want somewhat of a pay off for the teasing. And under the circumstances of BS24 it's nudity. I like to be teased, too, I like hot outfits, cream, oil,... etc. . I don't need 8 hours full nudity. But the teasing has to lead somewhere.

I tell you what: If the production values were higher and they would do more active shows - like using the goddamn pole they installed for ages and never used bladewave - I could do without full nudity.
But if they are just lying on the bed, they should at least be naked to be mildly entertaining.

(26-05-2023 13:56 )steviebaby Wrote:  I assume she has a loyal group of guys who call her without demanding any nudity because she makes no effort to entice others by putting on a good show.

That's it. Like so many before her. She started quite nice, with a lot of full nudity.

(26-05-2023 13:56 )steviebaby Wrote:  We just have to live with it and write off the whole night.
If she and the channel can make their living doing this, then fair enough, we cannot complain if we don't pay to call her.

Of course it's her and BS24s decision... but isn't that bad business? In business class you always get told, that a business needs growth. In fact it is one of the cornerstones of capitalism. Companies lose value on the stock market, if they don't grow.

So, yes, if she gets a steady paycheck for low effort, I can understand that. But will she ever entice more people to call, if they know she will never get nude?
And if people find the Channel, will they come back again when they saw a boring show.
And don't forget the "listener option". The more viewers, the more listeners.

So there are a lot of reason to always do the best show possible.

And Sofie (I know you are still reading), before you get a heart attack, and before you try to twist my words: I am not saying that you have to force Amanda to do anything.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2023 20:15 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
26-05-2023 20:13
eccccco Offline
Junior Poster

vlcsnap-2023-05-27

WHY are they doing this? And they obviously paid for this "professional" new overlay...
After 10 years of broadcasting in blurry 360p (upscaled to 720p with a bitrate and bandwidth that would support FullHD) they realized no one could read their numbers on the screen...
27-05-2023 00:50
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

(27-05-2023 00:50 )eccccco Wrote:  vlcsnap-2023-05-27

WHY are they doing this? And they obviously paid for this "professional" new overlay...
After 10 years of broadcasting in blurry 360p (upscaled to 720p with a bitrate and bandwidth that would support FullHD) they realized no one could read their numbers on the screen...

Maybe they are rehearsing for tonight, when Lee uses the graphics again to do little flashes for her cam audience...

The graphics are an age old discussion. Not only at BS24 - where they were horrible in the beginning, better for a long time, and lately they are pushing it a bit too far again -, but every of those Babeshows.

I get that they have to put the phone number somewhere, but why it has to be this big... I never understood that. And then they often put a lot of other unnecessary stuff in the overlay, too. Like in your example eccccco, why do you need a big ass "Live" button, when there is already one in the upper right corner AND in the text above, which is running (they added this permanently lately), it says that the show is live AND in the text above it, it says - again - nothing more than that the show is live and you should call. Why three times her name?

You see, they must think their audience is not only stupid but borderline retarded. Or they think that this will lead to more people calling... which it doesn't, because it's just annoying.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2023 20:47 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
27-05-2023 19:51