babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(03-10-2020 12:17 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I would have liked to have seen more of luica last night than priya and April who offered up again very little spark whilst caty and atlanta were on the web judging by some caps winsaw did which looked fun
No doubt the next web show April does will be far better than what she's done on the last few weeks
The real highlight for tonight is caty unless they get jess west in as the rest will be in repeat mode

Hi.
Yes I agree that Lucia is MUCH better than Priya and April! I REALLY wish that April would either up her game on TV : like she used to be! OR just give up and stay on the web! BUT I would still prefer her to stay on TV BUT give us a proper show with fuller shots: all the other girls manage it! And Priya is..................Priya!
Lucia on the other hand is MUCH better and has been from the start!.......
Hoping that Caty does her "usual" sexy show tonight: it will help counter-act the (usual) lengthy screentime of Lynda!?..................
03-10-2020 13:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Well done babestation you have once again successfully made Saturday night into Sunday morning the worst night of the week
Apart from small appreances from Atlanta and caty who know how to put on a good evening whilst we continue to persist with very little spark from lynda fair play to her still doing it at her stage of her career yet time is ticking on and we need to move into the future and not stuck in the past whilst was the normal Alice night

Hopeful tonight can be back to normal

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-10-2020 11:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Agree Geri the old guard of Alice and Lynda are very hard to watch as they just do nothing sexy on TV,
Was good to see both Atlanta and Caty get naked on TV and show how to put on a sexy show,
It was a better Saturday night for me then the last two thanks to the above plus Hayley and Atlanta doing excellent long pussy play shows on the webshow that I really liked,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-10-2020 11:12
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

(04-10-2020 11:12 )winsaw Wrote:  It was a better Saturday night for me then the last two thanks to the above plus Hayley and Atlanta doing excellent long pussy play shows on the webshow that I really liked,

Yeah I seen the caps on my twitter regarding atlanta probably one of the few actually enjoy that vibratoy whilst hayley Marie seems to keep her best to being on the web whilst I feel she lacks a little on tv

04-10-2020 11:35
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(04-10-2020 11:35 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  
(04-10-2020 11:12 )winsaw Wrote:  It was a better Saturday night for me then the last two thanks to the above plus Hayley and Atlanta doing excellent long pussy play shows on the webshow that I really liked,

Yeah I seen the caps on my twitter regarding atlanta probably one of the few actually enjoy that vibratoy whilst hayley Marie seems to keep her best to being on the web whilst I feel she lacks a little on tv

Hi. Yes I agree with both you and Winsaw. Last night was saved by Caty (as always!) and Atlanta! They both went fully naked and Atlanta sat up showing as much as she could was VERY memorable PLUS her famous gymnastics were great! So good to see her back on TV!
I did watch Hayley on the web during her fully naked BJ section: what a lovely body with her new BIG tits! And just a few pussy shots! She is scheduled for TV tonight so it will be interesting to see what she does: naked again!? Hopefully! and longer than 9 minutes! on the 20th September would be great!!!!!!
She's on with Sophie Hart, Nicole Snow and Mia Middleton: an intriguing line-up!
Let's hope!.................................of course ALL four girls could!?................
Just wait and see I guess!
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2020 12:17 by trains55.)
04-10-2020 12:16
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning.
Recorded FV 673 and 674 as usual. Two very similar shows: the only MAJOR difference was Nicole naked (except for her shoes) on 674 at the start: MAINLY on pre-FV I guess! And we saw Sabrina Jade (in London) on 673.
All three girls were on: Sophie wasn't on after all.
673:
Nicole was on first for 1 hour 29 minutes in white and black bra, matching skirt, tiny black pants and black shoes. Stood up, sat up, crouched, leant on desk (skirt up0 \and laid on her back and side. Braless at 10.25 and top half shots for JUST 5 minutes. Held on to her bra (and put her arms through it) near the end! Good.
Sabrina (in London) was then on for 30 minutes in white lacy bra and pants. Sat up, crouched (a lot) and laid on her back and side. Braless early showing off her small tits.
Hayley was then on for 1 hour 8 minutes. Stood up, knelt up, crouched, sat up (a lot) and laid on her back and side. She was braless from the start just in white pants and suspender belt. Really played with her lovely big tits. Good.
Mia was then on for 47 minutes in black bra, pants, suspender belt, stockings and shoes. Sat up, crouched, leant over the desk and laid on her side and front. Topless after JUST 1 minute with brief tit close ups. OK.
Nicole was then on again for 58 minutes in a nice purple lacy see-through suit and tiny black pants. Sat up, crouched and knelt up. Topless after 15 minutes and moved her suit up and her pants down briefly. Good.
Hayley was then on again for 57 minutes in a black lacy see-through suit and tights (one-piece) and tiny black pants. Stood up, sat up and crouched. Braless (suit down) after JUST 4 minutes. Good.
Mia was then on again for the last 55 minutes in the same outfit from earlier on. Sat up, crouched (briefly) and laid on her side (a lot). Topless after 16 minutes. Ok.
So a reasonable show but not GREAT! All three main girls did ok.
674:
Nicole was on for the first 29 minutes: naked exept for shoes from the start. Various positions: very good.
Hayley was then on for 59 minutes in her black suit from earlier (on 673). Stood up, sat up, crouched (shaking bum) and laid on her back and side. Braless (suit down) after JUST 2 minutes. Top half shots for JUST 5 minutes! Covered up briefly but played with her lovely BIG tits a lot. Good.
Mia was then on for 57 minutes in her black lingerie set from earlier (on 673). Sat up (a lot), crouched (a lot), leant on/over the desk and crouched (leant on the chest of drawers briefly!). Topless early and only a FEW top half shots! OK.
Nicole was then on again for 54 minutes in her purple suit from earlier (on 673). Knelt up, crouched, stood up, sat up and laid on her back. Great cleavage from the start and topless after JUST 3 minutes. Then braless (suit down) a lot of the time. Got dressed briefly near the end but then braless and topless again. Good.
Hayley was then on again for the last 24 minutes in the same outfit. Stood up, leant on the desk (shook bum), sat up, knelt up, crouched and laid on her back. Tits out slightly early and braless (suit down) from 3 minutes! Brief tit close ups! Good.
So another reasonable but not GREAT show. All thee girls did ok. Nicole was the only girl to go "naked" BUT mostly on Sky before FV started! So slightly disappointing but good to see Mia again plus Hayley: neither of whom aren't usually on TV very often!
Tonight we have?:
Alice Goodwin, Chloe Love and Aemelia Fox from 10.00 till 5.00
and Lucia Maria, Ashlyn Shaw, Amber Paige, Alexa Brooke, Jane Lane, Valentina, Nicole Snow, and Clara Jasmine from 8.00 till 4.00 (8 girls)
Only really interested in Chloe tonight (or possibly Alice!?)
Enjoy!?...................................................
05-10-2020 09:38
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Last night was a improvement on Saturday night
It was pleasing to see hayley Marie changing it up for a change hopefully will continue from now on
Nicole getting back to her old self a couple of changes including a stint with her naked
Mia nice to see her getting another night yet I found a little disappointing compared to last time hopefully just a blip and she'll be back to her best

05-10-2020 17:19
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning. FV 673 and 674 as usual. All three girls were on plus Nicole briefly (673 only): a nice surprise!, Ashlyn Shaw (from London:673 only)and Valentina (from the webshow: 674 only briefly). A fairly tame reasonable evening: but it was Monday!
673:
Aemelia was on first for 55 minutes (in the sauna) in a purple bikini: with a tiny bra! Sat up, crouched, stood up and knelt up. Topless at 10.28 and played with her tits. Top half shots for JUST 8 minutes. Ok.
Nicole was then on for just 26 minutes in a white skirt, tiny white pants and a strappy bra! just covering some of her lovely tits! Sat up and stood up. Topless after 6 minutes and skirt off as swell. Nice brief tit close-ups while stood up! Skirt back on just before the end and played with her nipples before covering up. VERY brief top half shots. Good as usual.
Alice was then on for 1 hour in her black strappy bra, tiny black pants, suspender belt, stockings and black shoes. Sat up, laid on her side and crouched (a lot). Topless after 14 minutes and pants down slightly while crouched (and rubbing pussy): off completely at 12.01! Top half shots for 9 minutes (rubbing her pussy). Normal Alice: ok.
Ashlyn was then on (from London) for 33 minutes. In black bra, pants, suspender belt, stockings and shoes. Sat up, knelt up, knelt up and crouched. Topless (briefly) after 13 minutes and braless 7 minutes before the end. Nice.
Chloe was then on for 53 minutes in tiny black bra and pants, mesh suspender belt and tights (in one) and short black boots. Sat up (a lot), crouched and laid on her back and side. Topless after 7 minutes and played with her lovely HUGGE tits a lot! Top half shots for the last 16 minutes! Good.
Aemelia was then on again for 1 hour as before plus glasses. Stood up, sat up, knelt up, crouched (a lot), leant on desk (shaking bum) and laid on her side and front. Went braless! after just 6 minutes and waved her bra in the air briefly! Top half shots for just 6 minutes. Good.
Alice was then on again for 1 hour 10 minutes! In her mesh suit, tiny black pants and black stockingboots. Sat up, leant on desk (shaking bum), crouched and sat on the chair. Top half shots after 11 minutes for 13 minutes (topless:suit up from 6 minutes of the section). Crouched "naked": suit up and just in stockingboots. Top half shots again for JUST 5 minutes (suit off 1 minute in) then sat on the chair (top half) side view and really rubbing her pussy. Normal Alice:ok.
Aemelia was then on again for the last 32 minutes. As before: sat on the chair! Side view and top half! Went topless. Static!
So a fairly good but not GREAT show. It was good to see Nicole and Ashlyn albeit briefly! Chloe was good as usual: really showing off and playing with her lovely HUGE tits! Aemelia was ok BUT I really don't like all of her ink! Alice was Alice: too many top half shots!
So not a show to keep!
674:
Aemelia was on for the first 21 minutes topless from the start (same outfit as on 673). stood up, leant over the desk and sat up. Ok.
Valentina was then on for JUST 24 minutes. Braless from the start in tiny black pants, suspender belt and silver shoes. Sat up (a lot), crouched and knelt up. Ok.
Alice was then on for 51 minutes in her mesh suit (from earlier on 673). Sat up, crouched and knelt up. Top half shots for a total of 18 minutes (in two sections). Took pants off after about 6 minutes and moved her suit up (braless). Suit off 9 minutes before the end so naked except for stockingboots! She used her handthong once briefly when changing position! Normal Alice again: ok.
Chloe was then on (same outfit) for 49 minutes. Sat up, crouched (a lot): spanked her bum! and stood up (a lot). Topless after just 4 minutes. No top half shots! Good as usual..
Aemelia was then on again (same outfit) for 26 minutes! Stood up, sat up, leant on desk (shaking bum) and laid on her side. Topless after 5 minutes with brief tit close-ups. Top half shots for just 8 minutes. Good.
Chloe was then on again (same outfit) for the last 56 minutes! Sat up (a lot), knelt up, crouched (a lot) and laid on her back and side. Topless after 13 minutes and NO top half shots. Good as usual.
So a very similar show to 673: all girls good BUT Alice gave us her "normal" show with quite a few top half shots!
Tonight we have: Bella Mendez, Caty Cole, and Beth Bennett from 10.00 till 5.00
and Gracie Love, Ashlyn Shaw, Imogen Whitely, Ruby Ray, Joanna Miolli, Aemelia Fox, Jane Lee, Cici Anders, Clara Jasmine, Chloe Love and Mia Middleton from 8.00 till 4.00 ( 11 girls).
Hopefully ALL three TV girls will give us their best: looking forward mainly to Caty!
Enjoy!?.........................................................​
06-10-2020 09:59
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ on sky we got the extra bonus of half hour of Lucia , she played with her amazing big boobs lots and looked very sexy in just a tiny tartan skirt,
Of the main TV girls I thought Chloe was best she had the most energy,
On the webshow Amber Paige did an amazing show at the levels normally only seen from Atlanta, so yes as you say a good night for a Monday

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-10-2020 11:47
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(06-10-2020 11:47 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ on sky we got the extra bonus of half hour of Lucia , she played with her amazing big boobs lots and looked very sexy in just a tiny tartan skirt,
Of the main TV girls I thought Chloe was best she had the most energy,
On the webshow Amber Paige did an amazing show at the levels normally only seen from Atlanta, so yes as you say a good night for a Monday

Yes I agree Chloe was my BOTN! Alice was.........................Alice: nothing new offered! And Aemelia ok but a bit static: I still don't like all of her ink! And her hair colour! I bet you enjoyed Lucia: she is absolutely gorgeous! I love her FULL bodyshape!...............
Tonight could be a good one!????.......
06-10-2020 12:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV