Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(03-04-2011 00:52 )Ocelot Wrote:  Camera is fine now, it was when she started her 2nd part the camera was all over the place and cutting parts of her head.
I probably missed that bit , i keep switching between Jemma and Lucy Big Grin

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
03-04-2011 00:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Yes, I think the camera work now on Jemma has been superb. Really getting some fabulous oiled naked ass shots from different angles. And the rest of her is not too shabby either Smile

This is a top top show from her and the crew involved.
03-04-2011 01:08
salimos Offline
Master Poster

Good RLC shows this night. The discussion here about producers in this thread seems to be a positive effect this night. Smile Hope they will continue such way.
03-04-2011 03:25
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Great stuff from RLC last nightTongue Great sets and room for the girls to move. LDM and Jemma great signingsTongue Personally i would be giving Rachel Taylor, Poppy Woods, Rachel Cole etc a night show now and again to keep things fresh. Give the night girls a shift or two on days for daytime viewers enjoymentTongue I think Rachel Taylor in her 9pm-10pm segment showed just how good a night babe she isTongue And i just want to see her gorgeous puppys and bumTongueTongueTongue
03-04-2011 11:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

No complaints from me whatever about all 3 of RLC channels last night , good sets , camera work and 3 great girls , i didn't move away from the RLC channels for more than a few seconds just to see what girls were on other shows , RLC kept me happily entertained all night long Big Grin.
I wonder if it would be possible for the girls that work the 9-10pm tease hour if they can't get many full night shows to extend their hours slightly say to 10.30pm or 11pm ? , that way we would get to see them showing more for a short time Smile
Also i wonder if RLC could experiment with a different feed "naughty cam" for the web shows (one camera for tv and a different one for the web broadcast), Bangbabes sometimes used to use a different camera for both the day and night web and tv feeds and another channel is presently using a different feed for the tv and web broadcasts , i think it works well so long as they don't get the feeds mixed up like Bangbabes did and put the web feed to TV , that way the girls that are willing to go further could show more when the naughty web cam was used and transmitted on the web only and Ofcom can't do fuck all about web shows Big Grin .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 13:45 by mr mystery.)
03-04-2011 13:00
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

The way RLC is going their going to be the best of all the call channels. I just wish they'd upgrade their webstream quality as it's the worst of all the call channels. Even Chat Girl TV's webstream is far better & their mostly a day channel.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
03-04-2011 13:20
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(03-04-2011 13:20 )Tintin Wrote:  The way RLC is going their going to be the best of all the call channels. I just wish they'd upgrade their webstream quality as it's the worst of all the call channels. Even Chat Girl TV's webstream is far better & their mostly a day channel.

What i cant understand is why dont they just copy the club paradiso webstream,its the worst channel but it has the best webstreamannoyed
03-04-2011 17:32
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

they have changed the layout and colour scheme its all purple.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
03-04-2011 21:11
aldo560 Away
Banned

do rlc ever read out the texts, sent a few to rochelle that are suitable for tv , but nothing Sad

just asking if she could do the splits, blow me a kiss etc Wink

WORSHIPS AT SAVANNAH MAI'S TEMPLE
04-04-2011 00:04
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(04-04-2011 00:04 )aldo560 Wrote:  do rlc ever read out the texts, sent a few to rochelle that are suitable for tv , but nothing Sad

just asking if she could do the splits, blow me a kiss etc Wink

Wasting ur money texting in

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
04-04-2011 03:15

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL