Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

mark_suff Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Sad night, I'm gonna miss that beautiful face and hot bod, especially her amazing bum. I too remember her from Bang Babes, still as cute now. If you ever read these forums thanks Dionne for brightening up my evenings and getting me off on countless occasions Rolleyes Tongue. Good luck for whatever you choose to do in the future.
03-08-2013 11:31
Find all posts by this user
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

For all the big fans of Dionne saying they hoped she would do one final segment in the alley way or one last 2-4-1 on her last appearance, well she didn't disappoint me last night cos she was as predictable as she has been for over the last 12 months, boring, lack lustre, unimaginative...
I'm glad to see the back of her because of her general attitude and persona on screen, she never looks interested it's just a shame some more of the other stale girls on Studio66 don't follow her and make room for younger fresher faced girls who want to push the boundaries. I would like to see more of Naomi Raine on the night time slots cos she is very easy on the eye plus she draws the camera to her plus she actually moves which I find a bonus.......

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
03-08-2013 13:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Here's hoping she gets that granny smith apple pie out and rubs it on the camera lens Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 21:50 by mrmann.)
03-08-2013 21:50
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

It's only just dawned on me how strange it was not seeing Dionne on ST66! She became my favourite St66 babe when I first caught eyes on on her and still isTongue

Still can't believe she's gone and I'll miss thoughs sexy side glances to the camera, hips gyrating from sides to side, arse grabbing an spanking plus the plenty of booty shaking!!!! Also not forgetting that "Work of Art" all by itself her incredible bodyBig Grin Inch by inch her curvy figure is pure perfection! Plus gonna miss her red-hot videos and pics on the ST66 site!

Also that was shocking was just how long shes been on the babechannels 5/6years so can understand why she needed a change from it all!

So just like to thank Dionne for giving so many memorable shows from the Bath Tub, Alley, Perspex Chair, Water-Bottle and her many Office shows! Plus wish her luck, success and happiness in what every she chooses to do because she deserves it and she will be greatly missed!

Also like to thank all the Cappers and Video maker's who went out their way to make sure we never miss a stint of Dionne's so thanks guysWink

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
04-08-2013 18:28
coop21 Offline
Junior Poster

ive kinda always wondered how old Dionne is? shame shes gone and her little cute arse of hers Sad
04-08-2013 18:35
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

Toungue RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Shall miss that ass!
04-08-2013 19:36
shutty1971 Offline
Master Poster

good luck dionne in what ever she does in the future will miss that arse Sad

I Have Something To Say Its Better To Burn Out Then Fade Away
"Kurgan Highlander"

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222
04-08-2013 22:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'd be very surprised if Dionne wasn't back in a few months, just like most of the women.
04-08-2013 22:44
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Gosh, who will the crew have to talk to now? Big Grin Overall she was a pretty rubbish babe channel babe, who spent most of her time being unprofessional. Was an easy job for her, so it'll be no real surprise if she does make a return in the future.
05-08-2013 15:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very harsh to say Dionne was a rubbish babechannel babe. she was on the babeshows for about 6-7 years so has to be a good babeshow babe to have lasted that long on the babeshows

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-08-2013 16:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV