Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(22-04-2023 23:21 )steviebaby Wrote:  That's your opinion and everyone should respect it. However, you don't know that for certain, she may have been on alcohol or something else.

Well, if it was alcohol she would have slurred her words more and it would have been better after a few hours. AND in hindsight I think that Stella is professional enough to not get drunk before or in a show. Considering how athletic she is, I even doubt that she drinks at all. I shouldn't even have speculated about that at first.

(22-04-2023 23:21 )steviebaby Wrote:  Anyway, it was a free-to-air show and she and the channel take responsibility for it's content. It's there for all to see.

That's totally right.

(22-04-2023 23:21 )steviebaby Wrote:  I don't draw attention to the content of my videos (well maybe the "Lesben" one), I upload them simply to document for the benefit of forum members who didn't or couldn't watch live, unlike yourself who actually drew attention to the situation in the first place.

You don't see a difference in talking about it as it happens and preserving it for everyone to see ?

(22-04-2023 23:21 )steviebaby Wrote:  Often forum members ask for others to upload recordings. I do so to help them as I have been helped in the past.

And you are obligated to always give them what they want, even if a Babe degraded herself on TV?

I am not here to police you. I am in no position to do that and I don't want it. I just stated my opinion, to which I stand firmly. But I respect your point of view. I think one used to say: Agree to disagree.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2023 23:37 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
22-04-2023 23:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Online
Posting Machine

(22-04-2023 23:36 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(22-04-2023 23:21 )steviebaby Wrote:  Often forum members ask for others to upload recordings. I do so to help them as I have been helped in the past.

And you are obligated to always give them what they want, even if a Babe degraded herself on TV?

I am not here to police you. I am in no position to do that and I don't want it. I just stated my opinion, to which I stand firmly. But I respect your point of view. I think one used to say: Agree to disagree.

Indeed, respect for other's views and sometimes,yes you have to agree to disagree.

I realise you think she degraded herself because she wasn't herself, for whatever reason, but at the end of the day, she simply flashed her pussy. It wasn't in closeup by any means and also she only had half the screen. She has done far worse in the past.
22-04-2023 23:54
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well shes back to being her normal if not more boring self tonight ,considering its a saturday night once again zero effort has been put in ,and about as entertaining as watching paint dry again ,pillow is calling ,goodnight all Huh
23-04-2023 00:38
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

(22-04-2023 23:54 )steviebaby Wrote:  I realise you think she degraded herself because she wasn't herself, for whatever reason, but at the end of the day, she simply flashed her pussy. It wasn't in closeup by any means and also she only had half the screen. She has done far worse in the past.

I just simply asked myself if I would like to have videos of myself on the internet in that state... and I came to the conclusion: No.

Her pussy flashes before were very calculated and on purpose. Therefore very short and the camera person was in on it. If he wouldn't have had been there last night, Stella would have just kept on in hardcore mode, because she didn't know where she was. And I just think to watch a person who isn't in their right mind is degrading.

And it was not just the flash. She looked so miserable and almost fell asleep in front of the camera several times.

But I concede the point to you, that it would have been the job of the people in control of BS24 to just send her home.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2023 01:19 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
23-04-2023 01:16
Crewe07 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Anyone know where Tiffany Angel went? Is she still active in the industry or is she on a camsite? Is she under a different name? Can't seem to find her at all.
23-04-2023 09:09
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(22-04-2023 23:21 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(22-04-2023 22:58 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  To be honest: The flash was really big, but I can't enjoy something like this, because it was the result of Stella being sick and literally forgetting were she was.

I am really certain at some points last night you could have asked her her name and she wouldn't have known the answer.

It's your business what you do with your recordings, but I even think it's a bit distasteful to upload a recording of her show last night. She was at a very low point and I wouldn't have uploaded that out of decency.

That's your opinion and everyone should respect it. However, you don't know that for certain, she may have been on alcohol or something else. Anyway, it was a free-to-air show and she and the channel take responsibility for it's content. It's there for all to see.
I don't draw attention to the content of my videos (well maybe the "Lesben" one), I upload them simply to document for the benefit of forum members who didn't or couldn't watch live, unlike yourself who actually drew attention to the situation in the first place.
Often forum members ask for others to upload recordings. I do so to help them as I have been helped in the past.

you wouldn't owe the guy any explanation at all...because he has to give his opinion on everything and his opinion is always right. he even knows which babe hates him (that's how important he thinks he is) just as he knows which babe earns the most money. the guy is a joke

and as you say. He was obviously and publicly amused by Stella's questionable behavior here, but now admonishes you not to upload this because it's tasteless... just stupid
23-04-2023 20:02
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

[quote='meisterlampe1989_2.0
You don't see a difference in talking about it as it happens and preserving it for everyone to see ?
[/quote]

bullshit

you made fun of it
23-04-2023 20:07
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(22-04-2023 01:02 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  And now she is gone again... Is it me or is she either not well or significantly drunk? She looks under the weather, somehow...

It seems like she forgot which show she was on a few minutes ago. This was definitely not one of her little hardcore stunts, she just flat out thought she could go all the way...

And the cameraguy was not in on it and saved the situation...

Can't say that BS24 is not entertaining... even if it's for entirely different reasons than you think Bounce

your last sentence is disgusting and says everything about you, but you admonish others who upload a video without comment??? you got everyone reading along to come in and see stella's bad show, but are you upset with someone just doing what they always do?? you are embarrassing!!!
23-04-2023 20:15
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(22-04-2023 01:50 )ManuelM Wrote:  Stella is there. Now I am watching because I am too curious. Bounce

sometimes you should just keep your mouth shut, especially when you're not a bit better!
23-04-2023 20:17
Sofie Offline
Junior Poster

(22-04-2023 02:09 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(22-04-2023 02:07 )ManuelM Wrote:  How has Joy been tonight so far?

Quite OK. But to be honest I am quite distracted tonight with Stelle completely blanking out and sometimes forgetting she is on TV Big Grin

no end..always on and on
23-04-2023 20:19