Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

coopen1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(11-03-2015 00:45 )Bantams Wrote:  Evelyn looking absolutely sensational tonight & let's face it S66 call this a Daytime Extra! Show. That's a load of bollocks, when would Evelyn get away on days wearing an outfit like she's wearing tonight? Let's all give Evelyn as much praise & support as we can cos each time after 10pm she's getting better & better after all we wouldn't want her to stop doing em altogether. Maybe the more she does she may be persuaded to at least stop using the dreaded tit tape she's using tonight, that would be a start

She is by far the hottest babe on the channels but what Studio 66 is doing is an utter disgrace!

Imagine going to a strip club and the dancer coming up to you and says "I will dance for you but I won't get naked as it's an extended day dance"!! You would be outraged.

I came on here tonight not to voice my anger at Evelyn as the girl is sensational, I wanted to voice my utter disgust at how Studio 66 put this dull, boring, lifeless and utter crap shows on after 10pm.

It's a total "con" but unfortunately it will never stop as to many people call up so they get paid!!!
11-03-2015 00:57
Find all posts by this user
covkid Offline
Master Poster

I was wondering if Evelyn was still alive as she has not moved from the same position in the last hour. It's like watching the Test Card.
11-03-2015 00:58
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(11-03-2015 00:53 )Whynot Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 00:45 )Bantams Wrote:  Evelyn looking absolutely sensational tonight & let's face it S66 call this a Daytime Extra! Show. That's a load of bollocks, when would Evelyn get away on days wearing an outfit like she's wearing tonight? Let's all give Evelyn as much praise & support as we can cos each time after 10pm she's getting better & better after all we wouldn't want her to stop doing em altogether. Maybe the more she does she may be persuaded to at least stop using the dreaded tit tape she's using tonight, that would be a start

i'm sorry, 'as much praise and support' i thought she was a grown woman working on a tv channel, apparently she is a little girl who is being potty trained Rolleyes

So would you prefer her not to do shows after 10pm? Cos the point I was trying to make is if she constantly gets slagged off for not producing the goods then she may well stop doing them! We all want to see more of her maybe we will have to be patient.
11-03-2015 01:00
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(11-03-2015 01:00 )Bantams Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 00:53 )Whynot Wrote:  

i'm sorry, 'as much praise and support' i thought she was a grown woman working on a tv channel, apparently she is a little girl who is being potty trained Rolleyes

So would you prefer her not to do shows after 10pm? Cos the point I was trying to make is if she constantly gets slagged off for not producing the goods then she may well stop doing them! We all want to see more of her maybe we will have to be patient.

I find is staggering that firstly you believe she would have any idea about what is discussed on the forum and secondly that as a self sufficient grown woman that it would have any impact on her. Rolleyes

She is a woman not a delicate little flower in need of protection. By not even wanting to do phone sex, i think it is safe to say no matter how much some people kiss her ass on here, she has no intention of doing a proper night show..

I hate injustice and liars
11-03-2015 01:03
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

i think what dictates whether a show is good or not, is whether or not you can wank to it.

And all i can say, is ive been satisfied.
11-03-2015 08:21
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(11-03-2015 01:03 )Whynot Wrote:  I find is staggering that firstly you believe she would have any idea about what is discussed on the forum

Surely you're not that naive and innocent? Please tell me you were joking and the above comment wasn't meant seriously.

If it was serious, perhaps you should call the shows and speak to some of the girls? That way you could soon find out what they know about discussions here.

I'm happy to give you some names that I know of, based on my own experience, of girls who tend to know exactly what's been said about them here.
11-03-2015 10:25
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(11-03-2015 10:25 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  Surely you're not that naive and innocent? Please tell me you were joking and the above comment wasn't meant seriously.

It does read like that Henry if you cut the second half of his post......

(11-03-2015 01:03 )Whynot Wrote:  and secondly that as a self sufficient grown woman that it would have any impact on her. Rolleyes

So as you can see he did cover that angle too.

Also whilst we're on this subject let's just take a moment to look at how any of this shit written on here is perceived by any such model.
We probably have A) The internet Jonny Concrete guy who just trolls various threads and continuously pulls the girls down (with nothing better to do) B) The sex starved whack jobs only a stones throw away from being a fully fledged stalker (with nothing better to do) Rolleyes

I'm not suggesting that anybody should be deliberately mean, but we have to understand our own stance on matters before getting too carried away Smile
11-03-2015 11:13
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(11-03-2015 11:13 )Bandwagon Wrote:  as you can see he did cover that angle too.

So you think he actually does know that the girls are aware of what's being said about them here?
11-03-2015 11:35
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(11-03-2015 11:35 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 11:13 )Bandwagon Wrote:  as you can see he did cover that angle too.

So you think he actually does know that the girls are aware of what's being said about them here?

Some girls do, but some girls probably don't, i fail to believe they all spend a lot of time talking about it or giving tiny little shit about it, indeed some of the girls have made it clear the contempt they hold the forum in.

But as bandwagon stated above... my post was clear if u read it all.

I hate injustice and liars
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 14:49 by Whynot.)
11-03-2015 14:48
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

Well, Whynot... I'm guessing if one has references to one's posts on here verbatim back to you.. it doesn't take much intelligence (which still counts you out I'm afraid) to know they do read whats on here. Some take notice of whats said, others think we're a bunch of whiny sad bastards with nothing else to discuss.. and others hate the idea of folks capping and posting these and extended videos.. Just like some read what went on in the chatroom under the webfeed. Occasional discussions of the girls, the odd love letter or two.. and the occasional message to them in the hope they read the stuff and took requests on footwear etc.. Some hated it, some liked it..

How do I know this? because I call and communicate with some of them..

Btw I'm guessing you're a grown man, so will be able to take the criticism, like you expect Evelyn to be able to do..
11-03-2015 15:18
Thread Closed