babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
(02-09-2020 10:19 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning.
Only managed to record FV 673 last night: but I'm guessing that 674 was very similar!?
Beth, Sarah Lou and a couple of goes from Lacey Lou, who seemed to warm up as the night went on.

No Ashlyn, thank goodness.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-09-2020 15:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I quite like ashlynn hopeful one day she can be on tv for a whole night
Whilst was ur usual enjoyable night with Beth whilst Sarah Louise was not bad India barely done much in her cameo whilst I was suprised at lacey lou who seemed to get better as each stint she does

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-09-2020 18:01
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(02-09-2020 10:19 )trains55 Wrote:  Tonight we have:
Mia Yasmin, Priya Young and Poppy May from 10.00 till 5.00
Alice Goodwin from 10.00 till 3.00
Priya and Alice... my eyelids are falling already... Rolleyes
Geriisgreat Wrote:I quite like ashlynn hopeful one day she can be on tv for a whole night
She can be on tv on Sky News for all I care bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-09-2020 21:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
Only managed FV 673 again: I think I might need a new second recorder!?...............
So Sophie Hart replaced Poppy May who I presume was on the webshow!?
A reasonable but not GREAT show:all three girls were good BUT there were a lot of top half shots in Sophie's sections! and to a lesser degree Mia's.And NO extra girls or London sections!
So:
Priya was on first for 1 hour 25 minutes in a black suit with a light brown skirt over it. Stood up, sat up, leant over desk (shaking her bum), crouched and laid on her back. Topless at 10.18, braless (suit down) soon afterwards and took her skirt off 7 minutes later. Top half shots (while naked!) for 10 minutes from 10.51. Then stood up and gave us some nice tit close-ups! Quite good.
Mia was then on for 1 hour 1 minute in her tiny black bikini and black shoes. Sat up (a lot), knelt up, crouched and laid on her front (shaking her lovely bum). Braless after JUST 2 minutes and naked (except for shoes) 29 minutes later until the end (30 minutes).Top half shots (while knelt up) for just 10 minutes near the end. Very good.
Sophie was then on for 57 minutes in (big) p;ink bra and pants. Sat up, crouched, knelt up, stood up and laid on her back. Topless after JUST 1 minute then top half shots (sat up) for 28 minutes (now braless) and went naked! Then she sat up (pants now back on), laid on her back, stood up and crouched. Then she sat up (top half shots) naked for the last 4 minutes! Very good as usual BUT there were 32 minutes (out of 57!) of top half shots! Not GREAT!
Priya was then on again for 1 hour 1 minute. Braless from the start just in white pants. Sat up (a lot), knelt up, crouched (shaking her bum), stood up and laid on her back. Naked for JUST 4 minutes while sat up (top half shots) and tit close-ups again! Quite good.
Mia was then on again for 47 minutes. Laid on her front (a lot), crouched and knelt up (side). Braless from the start just in tiny black pants and green and black trainers! Took her pants off after 8 minutes and was naked (except for trainers) until the end (39 minutes).Shook her bum while crouched and laid on her front. Good but a bit static!
Sophie was then on again for the last hour and 53 minutes! Braless from the start just in her big pink pants. Stood up, sat up, knelt up, crouched and laid on her back. Top half shots after JUST 13 minutes for 47 minutes! while stood up: really played with her tits with nice close-ups! Then FULL shots for the last 16 minutes! Good again but MOSTLY top half shots again!
So a good but not GREAT show! It seems that Sophie had a VERY nervy and over-careful producer which spoilt her VERY good sections! Mia was again good with LESS top half shots but a but static in one section! Priya was quite good with again a few top half shots!
Not a show to keep then! I'm assuming that 674 was similar!?
Tonight we have:
Sophie Hart (again!), Priya Young (again), Missy Le-Anne and Kartel Kay! from 10.00 till 5.00.
Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00
and Ashlyn Shaw, Mia Yasmin, Chantel Lane, Anna Bailey, imogen Whitely, Clara Jasmine, Sabrina Jade and Alicia Sweets from 8.00 till 4.00 (8 girls).
Enjoy!?.........................................
03-09-2020 09:15
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-09-2020 09:15 )trains55 Wrote:  Tonight we have:
Sophie Hart (again!), Priya Young (again), Missy Le-Anne and Kartel Kay! from 10.00 till 5.00.

Enjoy!?.........................................

the schedule for tonights tv show has changed its now showing Priya, Kartel & Poppy on TV,
some of the webshow girls have changed as well,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-09-2020 14:08
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(03-09-2020 09:15 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning.
Not a show to keep then! I'm assuming that 674 was similar!?
Mia topped and tailed, and Sophie and I forget was also there inbetween. Might have been Alice. But don't quote.

03-09-2020 15:15
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Sophie was naked on 674 was more enjoyable than on 673 standard nights efforts by Mia and priya nothing really special or different to the last few times they have appeared

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-09-2020 18:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-09-2020 18:01 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Sophie was naked on 674 was more enjoyable than on 673 standard nights efforts by Mia and priya nothing really special or different to the last few times they have appeared

I thought I'd miss something good on 674! Sophie was excellent (as usual!) on 673 BUT with lots of top half shots which almost made it unwatchable!..............

Shame!
03-09-2020 19:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Recorded FV 673 and 674 as usual perfectly!: I think it was a dodgy disc the last couple of nights!
A different sort of night last night: Priya, Poppy and Kartel Kay were on (as per the revised schedule) plus we also saw Mia Middleton (a nice surprise!) plus two London girls (on 673).
673:
Priya was on first for 1 hour and said that she wouldn't be on TV again this evening (but she was!). In dark blue bra and pants. Sat up (a lot), crouched (shaking bum) and crouched. Braless at exactly 10.15! Sat up (top half shots) for 9 minutes! while naked?
Quite good.
Poppy was then on for 40 minutes in tiny black bra, tiny black pants, suspender belt and stockings. Sat up, knelt up, crouched (shook and rubbed bum) and laid on her front, back and side. Topless after just 3 minutes and played with her tits. Good.
Ashlyn Shaw was then on (from London) for 35 minutes. In black suit, suspender belt, stockings and boots. Crouched and knelt up. Braless after JUST 2 minutes and moved her suit well down: "naked" from 12.11 just in her boots! Knelt up with top half shots. Quite good!
Kartel Kay was then on for 46 minutes (with a 12 minute advert break near the end). In black suit and pants. One nipple visible from the start! Sat up, crouched, leant over the desk, stood up and laid on her front. Topless after just 3 minutes with brief close-ups. Good.
Priya was then on again for 38 minutes. Fully naked! from the start. Knelt up (side, sat up, crouched and laid on her front and side (nice!).Very good.
Mia was then on for 42 minutes in a pale pink see-through bra and pants set. Knelt up, sat up and laid on her back and side. Topless straight away. Good.
Poppy was then on again for 27 minutes! Same outfit from earlier. Knelt up, sat up and laid on her back and side. Topless straight away. Good.
Chantel Lane (from London) was then on for 28 minutes. In black suit, stockings and shoes. Sat up and laid on her side. Topless on and off. Ok.
Ashlyn Shaw was then on again (from London) for 37 minutes. Naked(except for shoes) from the start! Crouched (a lot), laid on her front and sat up. Fully naked early on with only a few top half shots. Quite good.
Mia was then on again for the last 44 minutes (in the pink office). Same outfit from earlier on BUT with trainers as well! Laid on her side (a lot) and front and sat up for the last few minutes. Good.
So quite a good show despite not being the one originally advertised! All the girls were good and it was nice seeing the "new" girls given good screentime! And it was nice seeing Mia on nights again! Priya was MUCH better than usual and it wass good to see Ashlyn naked!
674:
Mia was on for the first 4 minutes! Braless just in tiny pink and black pants. Sat up and knelt up twerking her bum. Good.
Poppy was then on for 1 hour in the same outfit from 673. Sat up, stood up, knelt up and laid on her back and side. Topless after 2 minutes and spanked and rubbed her bum. Good.
Priya was then on for 47 minutes in the massage room! Fully naked from the start! Laid on her front (a lot), crouched (rubbing her pussy and good bum shots!), sat up (full (mostly) and top half shots) and laid on her side at the end (nice!) Very good.
Mia was then on again for 38 minutes (on the grey 673 set). In her pink pale pink see-through bra and pants set. Sat up and laid on her front and side. Topless after 4 minutes and braless 11 minutes later until the end. Played with her tits a lot. Good.
Poppy was then on again for the last 12 minutes! On the grey 673 set. Same outfit from earlier. Sat up, crouched and laid on her side, front and back. Topless after 7 minutes. Good with only a few top half shots ( while laid on her side). Good.
So another different but good show. All three girls were good: and Priya was FULLY naked with ONLY brief top half shots!
So quite a reasonable evening. Although the shows were different to those advertised they went all right: different sets on 673 (unusual!) and once on 674.
All girls did well and it was good seeing Mia on nights again! And Ashlyn fully naked! And I dont remember seeing Priya so naked and happy for quite some time! Was she good on the web/ I'm guessing so.
Tonight we (should!) have:
Caty Cole, Sarah Louise and Valentina from 10.00 till 5.00
and Jess West, Amber Phoenix, Amber Paige, Laylah Riat, Kami, Beth Bennett, Chantel Lane, Anna Bailey, Coco Mia and April Mae from 8.00 till 4.00 (10 girls)
Enjoy!?.......................................................
04-09-2020 09:24
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(04-09-2020 09:24 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning all.
Recorded FV 673 and 674 as usual perfectly!: I think it was a dodgy disc the last couple of nights!
A different sort of night last night: Priya, Poppy and Kartel Kay were on (as per the revised schedule) plus we also saw Mia Middleton (a nice surprise!) plus two London girls (on 673).
673:
Priya was on first for 1 hour and said that she wouldn't be on TV again this evening (but she was!). In dark blue bra and pants. Sat up (a lot), crouched (shaking bum) and crouched. Braless at exactly 10.15! Sat up (top half shots) for 9 minutes! while naked?
Quite good.
Poppy was then on for 40 minutes in tiny black bra, tiny black pants, suspender belt and stockings. Sat up, knelt up, crouched (shook and rubbed bum) and laid on her front, back and side. Topless after just 3 minutes and played with her tits. Good.
Ashlyn Shaw was then on (from London) for 35 minutes. In black suit, suspender belt, stockings and boots. Crouched and knelt up. Braless after JUST 2 minutes and moved her suit well down: "naked" from 12.11 just in her boots! Knelt up with top half shots. Quite good!
Kartel Kay was then on for 46 minutes (with a 12 minute advert break near the end). In black suit and pants. One nipple visible from the start! Sat up, crouched, leant over the desk, stood up and laid on her front. Topless after just 3 minutes with brief close-ups. Good.
Priya was then on again for 38 minutes. Fully naked! from the start. Knelt up (side, sat up, crouched and laid on her front and side (nice!).Very good.
Mia was then on for 42 minutes in a pale pink see-through bra and pants set. Knelt up, sat up and laid on her back and side. Topless straight away. Good.
Poppy was then on again for 27 minutes! Same outfit from earlier. Knelt up, sat up and laid on her back and side. Topless straight away. Good.
Chantel Lane (from London) was then on for 28 minutes. In black suit, stockings and shoes. Sat up and laid on her side. Topless on and off. Ok.
Ashlyn Shaw was then on again (from London) for 37 minutes. Naked(except for shoes) from the start! Crouched (a lot), laid on her front and sat up. Fully naked early on with only a few top half shots. Quite good.
Mia was then on again for the last 44 minutes (in the pink office). Same outfit from earlier on BUT with trainers as well! Laid on her side (a lot) and front and sat up for the last few minutes. Good.
So quite a good show despite not being the one originally advertised! All the girls were good and it was nice seeing the "new" girls given good screentime! And it was nice seeing Mia on nights again! Priya was MUCH better than usual and it wass good to see Ashlyn naked!
674:
Mia was on for the first 4 minutes! Braless just in tiny pink and black pants. Sat up and knelt up twerking her bum. Good.
Poppy was then on for 1 hour in the same outfit from 673. Sat up, stood up, knelt up and laid on her back and side. Topless after 2 minutes and spanked and rubbed her bum. Good.
Priya was then on for 47 minutes in the massage room! Fully naked from the start! Laid on her front (a lot), crouched (rubbing her pussy and good bum shots!), sat up (full (mostly) and top half shots) and laid on her side at the end (nice!) Very good.
Mia was then on again for 38 minutes (on the grey 673 set). In her pink pale pink see-through bra and pants set. Sat up and laid on her front and side. Topless after 4 minutes and braless 11 minutes later until the end. Played with her tits a lot. Good.
Poppy was then on again for the last 12 minutes! On the grey 673 set. Same outfit from earlier. Sat up, crouched and laid on her side, front and back. Topless after 7 minutes. Good with only a few top half shots ( while laid on her side). Good.
So another different but good show. All three girls were good: and Priya was FULLY naked with ONLY brief top half shots!
So quite a reasonable evening. Although the shows were different to those advertised they went all right: different sets on 673 (unusual!) and once on 674.
All girls did well and it was good seeing Mia on nights again! And Ashlyn fully naked! And I dont remember seeing Priya so naked and happy for quite some time! Was she good on the web/ I'm guessing so.
Tonight we (should!) have:
Caty Cole, Sarah Louise and Valentina from 10.00 till 5.00
and Jess West, Amber Phoenix, Amber Paige, Laylah Riat, Kami, Beth Bennett, Chantel Lane, Anna Bailey, Coco Mia and April Mae from 8.00 till 4.00 (10 girls)
Enjoy!?.......................................................

Great review as always mate!

Completely agree about Ashlyn naked, what a lovely surprise. Such a tight little body with very pert breasts and a lovely peachy bum.

I was delighted to see a couple of stints from Kartel to but would like her to get even more airtime.

Naked Priya is always a sight for sore eyes too.
04-09-2020 12:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV