babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(25-08-2020 12:42 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought it was a really poor night, some of the worst TV output in ages, to many old guard in doing fuck all, only Anna was worth watching as she did a very good show, add to this nothing really happened on the webshow and it was the sort of night that sent me to 66 , the old to young ratio was to much towards the old guard across there platforms lastnight and it made for not a good night,

Sorry you didn't seem have a very good night at all last night then! As you say Anna was brilliant as ever: REALLY energetic and shaking everything and really giving us a great evening! Lynda (as you know I don't like her anyway!) seemed far too static and gave us LOTS of top half shots! And Alice was ....................Alice! although as I said she UNUSUALLY went FULLY naked on both shows! Still pretty boring though! I'm just so glad that Anna was on to SAVE the night!
Tonight I'm hoping that all three girls are better!.............Caty, Sarah Louise and Bella Mendez: in theory a great night!.............................Let's see what happens! And HOPE!
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2020 14:29 by trains55.)
25-08-2020 14:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Couldn't agree more Wishaw last night was very disappointing despite the cameos of Bella and anna
Alice despite her being naked it was basically a repeat from what's done of late
Lynda don't get me started barely moved much all night what's the point in her honestly ruining the chance of someone that will do a night ie zara or ashlynn or anyone that will actually move

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-08-2020 17:28
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Very true BUT I still think it was Anna who saved the shows! Although I've never liked her and admit that her body is amazing for her age! I feel like you that Lynda ought to retire gracefully and give someone more "animated" a chance on nights! It was really painful watching her very static! Alice FULLY naked was different BUT again ONLY Anna was really animated all night and smiling: obviously happy to be there!............
25-08-2020 19:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
Disaster! Only managed to record 673 and OF COURSE missed Caty going FULLY naked yet again!!!!SH.T! Otherwise I'm guessing that it was a similar show to 673?
So 673:
All three rostered girls were on plus Amber Paige (briefly!) and Amanda from London.
Bella was on for the first 58 minutes. Dressed in a black mesh see-through suit and black PVC boots. Laid on her front, sat up (legs up and/or hands across her tits) to keep her nipples covered up! until 10.15! Then knelt up, leant over the desk (shaking bum) and laid on her back front and side. Braless (suit down) from 10.25 onwards and shook and played with her lovely tits as usual. Good.
Amanda was then on for 58 minutes! In black see-through bra, pants, suspender belt and shoes. Stood/knelt up (top half) and various positions especially stretching her body: a bit like Atlanta! Shoes off after 4 minutes and topless 9 minutes later: then topless on and off.
Amber Paige was then on for just 21 minutes: a nice surprise! Braless in red checked skirt and tiny red pants. Sat up, stood up and leant on the desk. Ok BUT brief!
Sarah Louise was then on for JUST 27 minutes in a black and purple one piece see-through suit and black shoes. Stood up, knelt up, crouched, laid on her side and sat up. Topless after JUST 1 minute and played with her lovely HUGE tits. Sat up (top half) for the last 9 minutes: covered up but went topless. Okish but VERY brief!
Caty was then on for 1 hour 6 minutes in her tartan bra and skirt set with tiny black see-through pants and black shoes. Stood up, leant on bed, sat on bed and crouched. Topless after 4 minutes briefly and then topless on and off as usual. Pants down slightly and skirt down and up (bare bum!) for a few minutes! Normal Caty: very energetic and fun to watch!
Sarah Louise was then on again for 56 minutes in her tiny black bra and tiny black see-through pants with black shoes. Stood up, crouched (shaking bum), laid on her side and sat up. Braless after 13 minutes. Top half shots while sat and stood up for a total of 9 minutes!: in three sections! Played with her lovely BIG tits as usual. Quite good with minimal top half shots!
Bella was then on again for 58 minutes in the same outfit but braless from the start! Sat up, laid on her side and back, knelt up (on the bed and floor!), stood up, leant over the desk (shaking her bum) and crouched. Took her boots off after 10 minutes! Tit close-ups twice (briefly) while stood up:NICE! Very good as usual.
Caty was then on again for the last 57 minutes in the pink office! In white top and blue and white checked skirt: no pants or shoes! Topless on and off as usual. Crouched (skirt well up), knelt up (side) and laid on her front (a lot), side and back. Very good and fun as usual!
So a reasonable show. all the girls did well but NO nakedness! It was nice seeing Amber from the web BUT in a brief section like one of Sarah Louise's!. Sarah Louise was quite good with LESS top half shots than usual! Bella very good also as she now is. And Caty was her normal energetic self and fun to watch!
So good but not quite good enough to keep!
Still VERY annoyed about 674!................................
Tonight we have:
April Mae!, Beth Bennett and Alice Goodwin!? from 10.00 till 5.00
Sophie Hart from 10.00 till 4.00
and Olivia Hughes, Marni Moore, Ellie Louise, Daisy doomed, Maria Dolly, India Asia, Sabrina Jade and Liberty Rae from 8.00 till 4.00 (Only 8 girls).
Enjoy!?..............................................
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2020 08:56 by trains55.)
26-08-2020 08:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Though that was a much better night, Caty was on top form, naked on TV, and showing lots of pussy on the webshow, Amber Paige good on TV and web , newbie to the shows Abby Powell had a great Frist night getting naked oiledup and covered in hundreds and thousands she really did look good enough to eat lol, big improvement lots of girls in who want to work and put on a good show,
We had two girls from the Portsmouth studio lastnight but never where on the schedule who ever running it must have forgotten to send the info to bs HQ lol,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2020 12:24 by winsaw.)
26-08-2020 12:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So a good night all round then. And I missed Caty naked on TV again! Damned technology: it must sense when a good show is happening! Never mind I will get her eventually!................................
26-08-2020 13:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Poor you trains missing caty fully naked on 674 was a real treat for 20-25 minutes
Anyway a much improved night last night made up for the last couple of nights it helps when you have the right line up
Anyway hopefully we shall see what happens later

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-08-2020 17:28
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes AGAIN! I really think that my recorder senses when she does it! Actually I think it's the strange weather pattern that we're in at the moment! BUT annoying all the same! Probably won't be able to record 674 for some time!? Very good from what I have seen but 673 wasn't bad compared to recently!
26-08-2020 19:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Recorded FV 673 and 674 (pefectly!) as usual. I think it was weather-related Tuesday night!
So just the three rostered girls on with NO extra girls and no London section on 673!
All three girls were good and ALL went naked: including April Mae! BUT the camerawork could have been better!
673:
Beth was on for the first hour and eight minutes. In black see-through bra, matching pants and stockings. Knelt up, crouched (a lot), laid on her side and back and stood up at the end of the bed (as she does!). Topless at 10.17 and covered up briefly! Very good as usual.
Alice was then on for 1 hour 7 minutes in a black mesh see-through suit, tiny black pants and black shoes. Sat up, leant over desk, crouched and laid on her back with her legs up briefly. Sat up with her suit up (bare stomach) at 11.55 then top half shotsuntil the end (22 minutes!). Braless (suit up) from 12.02! Normal alice with mainly top half shots! But a bit tame!

April Mae was then on for 1 hour 10 minutes. Braless from the start just in white and black pants. Stood up (top half and fullish), sat up, knelt up, leant over the desk, crouched and laid on her side rubbing her body and playing with her lovely tits. Quite good but a few top half shots!
Beth was then on again for 1 hour 25 minutes in her tiny shiny bright blue bikini set. Knelt up, crouched, stood up at the end of the bed and laid on her side (nice!) and back (nice!). Braless (while knelt up) after just 5 minutes and then naked (while stood at the end of the bed). Top half shots for JUST 3 minutes! Very good as usual.
Alice was then on again for 58 minutes in black bra, tiny black pants, white and black skirt (up) and black shoes. Sat up, crouched, laid on her side and stood up. Sat up (top half) for 10 minutes at 3.09 topless and pants down to mid thigh then crouched and laid on her front (no pants on). Top half again 3.34 till 3.46! (blank screen for the first 2 minutes!). Crouched naked (except for shoes) with fullish and full shots (handthong at 3.56) Then stood up (side and back) with full shots for the last few minutes! Nice! Quite good with not too many top half shots!
April Mae was then on again for the last 56 minutes. As before. Knelt up, leant over the desk, stood up, sat up and laid on her side and front. Naked from 4.11 till 4.16 while leant over the desk: nice! Then top half shots (sat up) for the next 14 minutes! Then stood up and leant on the desk playing with her lovely tits and great bum and leg shots at the end. Good as usual despite the top half shots AND only naked VERY briefly!
A very good show compared to recently! All three girls were very good and all! went naked albeit sometimes briefly!
674:
Alice was on for the first hour and seven minutes. In her black bra, tiny black pants, white and black skirt (up) and black shoes. Sat up (top half) after 6 minutes for 7 minutes: topless 2 minutes before the end. Top half again from 1.23 until 1.29 (sat up) tits covered up but pants (visibly) down to her knees. Crouched still topless and pants down. Sat up (top half) for another 10 minutes! Then sat up (full), laid on her back rubbing bum and her pants (visibly) down to knees. Rubbed her pussy. Top half shots for the last minute! Ok but with lots of top half shots! Not FULLY naked!
April Mae was then on for 1 hour 13 minutes! As before just in her white and black pants. Stood up (top half) Sat up (top half) for 27 minutes and her pants down! Leant over the desk (pants up) shaking! Then moved her pants down from 2.48 until the end (46 minutes!) with FULLER top half shots, brief face only shots and FULL top half shots for the last 10 minutes! Good for her: "naked" for 41 minutes!: just a shame about the top half shots!
Beth was on next for 54 minutes in the pink office. Braless just in her grey? pants. Laid on her back, crouched (a lot), knelt up and laid on her front and back (nice!). Went naked after 10 minutes until the end. Very good as usual.
Alice was then on again for the last 26 minutes in her black lacy see through suit WITHOUT shoes! Sat up, laid on her side and sat on the chair. Topless after JUST 1 minute and braless (suit down) 8 minutes later while laid on her side. Rubbed bum. Then top half shots (sat up) for 7 minutes. Then FULLY naked for the last 15 minutes while sat on the chair: top half shots! Normal Alice!
So another good show by recent standards!
I thought that it was fractionally better than 673 as April Mae was naked for longer DESPITE the top half shots which the producer insists on!!!! But all three girls did well.
So two good shows AGAIN showing that it's possible to give us good shows with ONLY three girls!
Tonight we have:
Mia Yasmin!, Beth Bennett and Chloe Love from 10.00 till 5.00 (another good line-up: favorites of mine!)
Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00
and Olivia Hughes, Marni Moore, Cici Anders, Alicia Sweets, Becky Beth, Layla Fox, Kartel Kay, Isabelle Jordan, Anna Bailey, Sabrina Jade, Hayley Mae? and Liberty Rae from 8.00 till 4.00 (12 girls).
Enjoy!?......................................
27-08-2020 09:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

agree train April and Beth both very good on tv,
on the webshow Marni Moore impressed me with a very good show,
Poppy and Liberty both did good pussy play shows,
Maria Dolly did a naked oil show saddly i only saw the end of it so missed her pussy,
a very good midweek show, bs seam to be building very well towards there big bank holiday weekend of special shows,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-08-2020 14:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV