babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Maybe they should put them on BS1 and then they do a proper 241 which we actually see clearly

[Image: vlcsnap_2014_11_28_23h50m47s196.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2014 01:05 by Danzig.)
29-11-2014 01:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

can someone post bsx customer services email addy....i'm one very unhappy ex bsx customer :-(
29-11-2014 01:07
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(29-11-2014 01:01 )Digital Dave Wrote:  ^^^ This is the kind of dubious practice that Ofcom should be cracking down on, not wasting resources on in-depth investigations as to whether someone's pants were too small at 1.30am, especially when the complaint was obviously coming from a rival operator. Rolleyes

You Sir..... speak for the whole forum on this one! Think that is a safe bet.Smile
29-11-2014 01:11
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(29-11-2014 01:07 )davetherave57 Wrote:  can someone post bsx customer services email addy....i'm one very unhappy ex bsx customer :-(

babestationx.tv site gives it as : 0333 335 0299, customerservices@babestationx.tv
29-11-2014 02:29
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2014 02:29 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 01:07 )davetherave57 Wrote:  can someone post bsx customer services email addy....i'm one very unhappy ex bsx customer :-(

babestationx.tv site gives it as : 0333 335 0299, customerservices@babestationx.tv

Thanks i'll be sorting this out in the morning....
29-11-2014 02:35
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Why oh why do they keep on showing this casting couch crap when they know nobody likes or want it shown....all we need now is a thieving cleaner film to be shown and thats even less popular with everyone....and lets not even go down the marc rose road....
29-11-2014 02:39
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Caty & Mica on BSX :

what I saw of it was unremarkable, but to be honest I am not sure the expectations were all that high.
Fixed camera position, quite far away, performers in profile for the most part. Nothing that couldn't be shown on BS1 in terms of explicitness ?

(What I would say in terms of positive comment is the actual picture quality of the stream was the best I have seen of recent live shows in a long time : a glance at some of the recent Preeti/Ruby or Beth shows I've posted in the caps thread will show some terrible distortion and generally fuzziness of image.

Caps I have taken tonight actually look quite clear/sharp at first glance, for caps taken manually directly from the screen (as opposed to downloading the stream, which I don't have the software to do).
Trouble is the performers are in the middle distance, so they are fairly clear/sharp pictures of a studio light in the foreground and some naked ladies in the distance. laugh
What was a problem was the actual video motion - it was quite stop start. It wasn't freezing for long periods for me but it was still a bit jumpy/choppy, and running out of synch with the audio by quite a way behind. The motion blur occuring with movement and fringing seemed less noticeable though than that which has been afflicting all the streams recently, imo )

As for the content....well I'm not sure anybody really expected a no-holds barred all angles action-fest in all honesty did they ? Doesn't make it right that it lived down to expectations though ! Rolleyes

[Image: image-26C0_547924D4.jpg]
29-11-2014 02:50
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

not at all surprised with one fixed to the spot camera and nobody operating the darn thing......
29-11-2014 03:15
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2014 02:50 )M-L-L Wrote:  Caty & Mica on BSX :

what I saw of it was unremarkable, but to be honest I am not sure the expectations were all that high.
Fixed camera position, quite far away, performers in profile for the most part. Nothing that couldn't be shown on BS1 in terms of explicitness ?

(What I would say in terms of positive comment is the actual picture quality of the stream was the best I have seen of recent live shows in a long time : a glance at some of the recent Preeti/Ruby or Beth shows I've posted in the caps thread will show some terrible distortion and generally fuzziness of image.

Caps I have taken tonight actually look quite clear/sharp at first glance, for caps taken manually directly from the screen (as opposed to downloading the stream, which I don't have the software to do).
Trouble is the performers are in the middle distance, so they are fairly clear/sharp pictures of a studio light in the foreground and some naked ladies in the distance. laugh
What was a problem was the actual video motion - it was quite stop start. It wasn't freezing for long periods for me but it was still a bit jumpy/choppy, and running out of synch with the audio by quite a way behind. The motion blur occuring with movement and fringing seemed less noticeable though than that which has been afflicting all the streams recently, imo )

As for the content....well I'm not sure anybody really expected a no-holds barred all angles action-fest in all honesty did they ? Doesn't make it right that it lived down to expectations though ! Rolleyes

[Image: image-26C0_547924D4.jpg]

the only gash sighting in both shows.....
29-11-2014 03:17
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile That's why I posted it Smile
(I missed most of the second show)
29-11-2014 03:27

babestation xtra