Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Wow 9...You don't realise how much change till you see the stats.
Great work by winsaw. Well done.

I personally hope we see some stability this year, new blood is lovely but we can't keep losing that amount of talent.

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
02-12-2014 14:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(02-12-2014 14:45 )seymourclunge Wrote:  Wow 9...You don't realise how much change till you see the stats.
Great work by winsaw. Well done.

I personally hope we see some stability this year, new blood is lovely but we can't keep losing that amount of talent.

i agree to much change, every channel will lose 2 -3 main girls over a year but it's unusual to lose 9 main girls,
i think RLC should get some credit for coping well and finding some good replacements and i think it shows well why RLC had a dip in the middle of the year with a lot of new girls finding the feet but think they are getting back to where they were how

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-12-2014 15:17
winsaw Offline

looking at the latest schedule looks like RLC's Christmas set is going to be in use from 15th Dec this year Cool always good for a bit of seasonal fun

05-12-2014 17:47
SCOTTIEB Offline
Apprentice Poster

(05-12-2014 17:47 )winsaw Wrote:  looking at the latest schedule looks like RLC's Christmas set is going to be in use from 15th Dec this year Cool always good for a bit of seasonal fun

Thank you as ever for the schedule Winsaw. Paige Green, Georgie Darby? Sunning themselves in Oz or can we expect to see them again some time soon? Hoping so!
05-12-2014 18:17
winsaw Offline

Jennifer and Jenna are down to do a 241 tonight which should be great Cool
but there could be a problem in that Jenna has tweeted that she is having car problems, so come on AA we need to see these 2 together

12-12-2014 19:45
winsaw Offline

have a look at the schedule thread as it's updated to boxing day(will do to 2015 tonight)
it's got a lot of set, outfit, style of show info on this time and it shows some interesting working over xmas, TeeJay on nights anyone Smile

(This post was last modified: 16-12-2014 17:02 by winsaw.)
16-12-2014 17:01
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Is that an early present for Rrroger Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-12-2014 22:15
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Another dire night on RLC, no wonder Tori turned them down as she wouldn't want to wear all that latex, stockings, knee high boots or stupid dom outfits all night, even Electra who is my fave babe on this channel wears too much for my liking sometimes, i hope BS doesn't have this stupid fetish.
21-12-2014 03:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I remember when this channel used to be the pace setters, now it's just a fucking joke, it barely ever pushes the boat out anymore, far too many pantomime costumes for my liking. RLC if you are reading this you know exactly what you can do with your Dom shows, you can shove them right up your arse where the sun don't shine Rolleyes

Kitchen nightmares, more like babeshow nightmares when it comes to this channel, get the production sorted out before I have to send Gordon Ramsay in to sort this shambles out Wink
21-12-2014 08:38
Mikefranz17 Offline
Senior Poster

Couldn't Agree More With Scottishbloke & Joey 27 More!

RLC Has Become A Joke! annoyedannoyedannoyed Dated Sets Repetitive Outfits BS Dom Night (Just A Accuse To Sit On There Ass All Night)

The Quality Of Product Overall Is A Disgrace They Were The Best At One Point. Like I Have Said Before 998 Sky Intro Channel Is Better At Times!!!

This Channel Needs A Seriously Face Lift A Kick Up The Ass!!! annoyed

If There Is Anyone Out There That Missed Lynda And Candy's Show Trust Me You Missed Nothing It Was Pathetic If You Wanted To Watch Two Planks I Would Go Sit In B&Q. annoyedannoyedannoyed The Best Part Of There Show Was When Amanda Took Over For 30Mins

LYNDA
I Was One Of Your Biggest Supporters In Getting You On Nights But I Im So Disappointing With Your Night Show Too Much Clothes Overall Movement No Naked Oil Shows F**King STOCKINGS ALL THE TIME!!!annoyedannoyed

DANNI
One Of My Favs Beautiful Face Incredible BodyHeartHeartHeart But Of Late It The Same Crap AS Lynda Too Much Clothes And F**king Stockings All THE TIME!!! Gets Naked Then Gets Dressed Like Its A Olympic Sports Speed The Usain Bolt Would Be Proud Of!

CANDY
Always Used To Push The Boundaries Sexy Outfits But Those Black Leather Leggin Pants Things Is Totally Bullocks Basically Spends The Whole Night Just Topless ITS A NIGHT SHOW RLC And Same About Stocking annoyed

Jennifer Jade Electra Priya Young
These Are All Very Good Performers And I Have No Probelm With Them They Bring It And Actually Know Its A Nights Show

Amy Lu Jessie Jensen Maxie Rhoads Terri Hawks
All Need To Be Regualr Night Show Girls They Are To Good For Days And They Could Really Freshen Up RLC Night Shows

Amy Lu Is As Close To Perfect As Possible To Me And Great Night Preformer HeartHeartHeart

Juicy Jessie HeartHeartHeart Now Her Night Show Have Been Awesome But The Come Once In A Blue Moon!

NOW SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST!!! HeartHeartHeart

AMANDA F**KING A_BOMB!!! RENDALL
Now This Women Is The Queen Of Nightshows Across All Channels BRINGS IT EVERY TIME!!! OIL NAKED FLEXIBILTY IS SEXY AS F**K
JUST INCREDIBLE ALL ROUND HeartHeartHeart
Natural Beauty Sexy From Head To Toe And Just Sweats Sex!!!
If She Can Put On Shows Like She Does Then There Is No Accuses!!!
RLC NEEDS TO START INROLLING GIRLS IN :

AMANDA RENDALL School Of Phone Sex 101 Heart
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 12:18 by Mikefranz17.)
21-12-2014 12:13

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL