Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Whynot Online
Just Me

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(12-11-2014 09:07 )Mellie D Wrote:  It was the dig at me biggles that I'm laughing at. Very professional

(12-11-2014 06:40 )biggles Wrote:  To be fair Mellie they did say they would investigate so lets see what the result of that is.

Like anyone providing a service unless they get feedback - good or bad - nothing can change.

As professional as sniping at a former employer as you leave them? '#justsaying

I hate injustice and liars
13-11-2014 01:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2014 06:40 )biggles Wrote:  To be fair Mellie they did say they would investigate so lets see what the result of that is.

To be only as fair as the RLC forum rep deserves...

If your complaint was that the RLC girls formed a gang, broke into your house, stole your furniture, boiled your bunny rabbit and burned down the barn ... the response would be "we'll investigate".

The result of the investigation will be: "user error".

He and they are a (bad) joke. And that's not based on this issue alone. It is based on previous issues and the laughable response we got from RLC on this forum and also when contacted directly through their customer contempt -- ooops, I mean -- their customer service channels.

They deserve no pity, no patience, no benefit of doubt. Snipe away, Mellie. Snipe away....
13-11-2014 02:36
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

(13-11-2014 02:36 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  [If your complaint was that the RLC girls formed a gang, broke into your house, stole your furniture, boiled your bunny rabbit and burned down the barn ... the response would be "we'll investigate".

Not to mention the fact that the girls would be keeping everyone hanging in the queue while they were doing this! Rolleyes
13-11-2014 02:44
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(13-11-2014 01:47 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  But my post was made before they offered to investigate the problem

But you could have reported to them that you had an issue in the first place, but had chosen not to.
13-11-2014 03:34
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2014 15:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  No tori-lee is not joining rlc. She has tweeted an hour ago she has left the babeshows completely

Rather silly saying you sign someone and it turns out they would rather just retire. Another spectacular success for RLC nooooot.
13-11-2014 08:23
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

how is it RLC's fail, she agreed to join them and then changed her mind, it's not something RLC could have foreseen and it Tori who let them down

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-11-2014 13:00
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(13-11-2014 08:23 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Rather silly saying you sign someone and it turns out they would rather just retire. Another spectacular success for RLC nooooot.

What planet do you live on?

That kind of thing has always happened on babe channels (and always will).
13-11-2014 13:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-11-2014 13:23 )admiral decker Wrote:  What planet do you live on?

That kind of thing has always happened on babe channels (and always will).

The planet is the same for us all, try to chill there's a good lad.
13-11-2014 13:35
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

we are still waiting for your email with details of yourcall including your phone number and time of call
(13-11-2014 01:47 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  But my post was made before they offered to investigate the problem but it could be between 12.00 and 2.30 as i did not record the time of my call
Suggest you read all of the posts
14-11-2014 09:54
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-11-2014 09:54 )redlight central Wrote:  we are still waiting for your email with details of yourcall including your phone number and time of call

I know that it is not good forum form to quibble over typos and stuff, but honestly, just read this (if you can):

(11-11-2014 22:42 )redlight central Wrote:  i see "bigfatpiggy porker great name and mellie d" has thanked you to name a few
you either pressed to button to go offscreen or there was another reason , so if you email
the time of call and number you called from to info@playboytvchat.com

we will investigate your issue and email you back!!

This is how the company represents itself to the outside world and to its core market!? If someone ever wrote a message like that under my company banner they would not last through the day.

This is the same company incidentally, that -- should you be naïve enough to text them -- will then bombard you with unsolicited text messages that take forever to stop.

So I can totally understand why someone would be reluctant to provide RLC with personal information like their phone number or the time they called. The whole business is predicated on anonymity, coupled with the fact that they do not exactly project an image of professionalism and trust.

(And I am ignoring the absurdity of a guy who clearly doesn't know how to use a keyboard making the default assumption that it is the customer who doesn't know how to dial a phone).

RLC has seriously got to find a better way of dealing with these complaints. Not everyone is looking for a refund on an individual call. Some of us just want to see some inkling of a shadow of a hint that they give the tiniest shit about their customers; that they acknowledge our frustration in these circumstances and will think about trying to maybe do something about the root of the problem.

Even if there literally is nothing they can do without a person's phone number and details, there are still better ways to communicate with people than the moronic style they have perfected on this forum. I recently exchanged emails with S66 about the total rip-off that is the Cara Brett nightshow. They were equally useless, to be honest, but at least they were polite and professional about it.

There is a special place in hell reserved for them all, I'm sure, but I really hope that when the Rapture comes, the RLC staff is forced to serve fiery drinks to the s66 staff for the rest of eternity.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2014 11:33 by Goodfella3041.)
14-11-2014 11:27

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL