babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Is it too deep for you Fernandez? Too much depth? Does it hurt and are you sore?
26-11-2014 14:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2014 13:42 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 09:44 )hairbald Wrote:  BSX members have lost exclusive content time as part of their membership (i.e. its been devalued).

What exclusive content time have they lost then? The Unleashed stream that they ditched in order to put Hannah Martin on isn't exclusive. Anyone with an internet connection can stream it for free.

My understanding is that those who are members of the BSX site get "6 hours of hardcore" every night. Well with Hannah on the members feed no they don't. It may not be streamed content but the standard offering. I may be wrong but when I was a member the BSX nightly content was a seperate stream for members unrelated to the unleashed or freeview channels
26-11-2014 14:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-11-2014 13:54 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 13:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  

Realistically 99% of the population aren't going to even notice if a new one of these channels appears on freeview/sky ect, they will just flick through the channels and see a girl on the tv with her tits out.. does anybody really give 2 shits what the name of the channel is or what is happening behind the scenes... Does it really matter to you? to me no it doesn't the amount of depth some of you go into on here is ridiculous..

I'm not sure why you felt the need to quote my entire post, and post what you did in yours ?, why do you want to know if it matters to me ? .

Concerning what you say, I personally have no idea what the percentage of people that notice when a new channel appears on freeview or Sky is myself, i have no idea of the habits of people that view the channels or if they just flick though the channels and see a girl on a tv with her tits out as you say, or if people give 2 shits about the name of the channel , or what is happening behind the scenes etc, i'll leave that for you to post .

Anyway, BSX is not a new channel to freeview and it doesn't have a new name, you can't just flick through the channels and see a girl on BSX with her tits out like you can the other channels, you have to pay first before you can watch it .
The discussion i have been involved in concerns the free STD 66 Sky TV/web show broadcasting on a existing pay per night encrypted terrestrial channel with a existing name (BSX)

You may or may not not give 2 shits about what is happening with BSX, but BSX is a age verified pay per night encrypted channel, so i should think that the people that actually pay to view and then possibly call the channel do give 2 shits about what is happening, mainly what is the content like they may purchase , ie is it just a soft free to view simulcast STD 66 Sky show like last nights show or is it a full frontal open leg show, will they do this sort of thing again etc .

I for one do care about what is going on and care about the content of a item i may pay for (BSX)

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 17:31 by mr mystery.)
26-11-2014 14:52
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2014 13:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  That is the main question from last night mrmystery, what benefits did bs and s66 get out of last night. Only time will tell

Rammy and Mr M - I think a few people signing up to BSX in error is not really where the money is. Even those who signed up this time won't get caught like that again, so its a diminishing revenue stream straight away.

No I think its simply S66 getting more calls generated by a bigger Freeview audience (and the pics/videos that can be ordered). BS equation is simple - they know what they pull in from a standard Tuesday night on the channel, but for S66 its more of a punt in the dark. As you said time will tell.

Myself rather than just have Hannah, I'd have cycled all the girls through the channel to broaden the appeal. I'd have also told Hannah that this is potentially something big so get yourself naked and really make a splash or else cut the call rates to get some hype/interest for a night. But that's just me thinking something throughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh
26-11-2014 14:55
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(26-11-2014 14:49 )hairbald Wrote:  I may be wrong but when I was a member the BSX nightly content was a seperate stream for members unrelated to the unleashed or freeview channels

Yes you're definitely wrong - or well out of date anyway.

The separate stream for members you speak of only exists on Friday and Saturday.
26-11-2014 14:59
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

^
Thanks for that clarification - finger on the pulse as alwaysBlush
26-11-2014 15:49
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(26-11-2014 13:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  That is the main question from last night mrmystery, what benefits did bs and s66 get out of last night. Only time will tell

St66 may benefit from the show as may sky if it makes the viewers consider getting satellite tv, bsx will probably lose from it as even more people lose faith in the channel.
26-11-2014 17:09
Will Drifter Offline
Junior Poster

(26-11-2014 13:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  STD 66 may well have got some promotion from having their channels advertised by BS on Sky and terrestrial TV, but how much have they had to pay BS for the privilege, BS will not have let them broadcast on their encrypted channel for nothing, it will be costing BS quite a lot of money for the encryption of a terrestrial channel, so they will obviously need to charge STD 66 accordingly

I'd be surprised if there's any truth in what you say. BS will not have let them broadcast on their encrypted channel for nothing? Why not, it's free content for BS. You could just as well argue that S66 would not let BS have their content for nothing and that it was actually BS who had to pay S66.

In reality I'm sure that no money changed hands. S66 supplied the broadcast content for free but hopefully got some calls in return.
26-11-2014 19:10
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
I also said in my post "unless they have gave them a free trial" .

I just can't see Cellcast giving free promotions on free to air Sky and freeview channels to a rival channel broadcaster like they did last night if the rival channel wasn't paying them, and also letting a rival broadcaster make money from phone calls and pic/vid downloads etc while broadcasting for free on Cellcasts encrypted channel, if they are letting STD 66 broadcast on BSX for free then STD 66 is laughing all the way to the bank.
I'm guessing all the other Sky only babe channels would like to broadcast on BSX if Cellcast didn't charge them for doing so .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 19:45 by mr mystery.)
26-11-2014 19:35
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

ive been keeping my money in my pocket for ages now,but following the posts.i feel sorry for people who were duped into expecting at least some form of adult encrypted content from hannah last night.no way im paying to tune in until they serve up a channel fit for purpose,ie,a pay to view encrypted late night adult channel for consenting adults.realistically of course thats going to stop short of hard core,so why dont they just cut out the useless 100% censored boy/girl stuff altogether.now a night of lucy summers spreading her legs and opening her pussy and id tune in like a shot.oh well,least it looks like my bank account is going to be undisturbed by contributions to bsx freeview.
26-11-2014 20:49

babestation xtra