gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

ravenous Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad vids and chat
her right nipple is definitely still pierced - are there any topless pics of Fernanda anywhere, either pre or post her boob job?
08-12-2009 13:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

When I spoke to her last she said she just did a shoot (post op topless pics) for her website and will be up in January Big Grin

(08-12-2009 13:24 )ravenous Wrote:  her right nipple is definitely still pierced - are there any topless pics of Fernanda anywhere, either pre or post her boob job?
08-12-2009 14:07
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

Wow, I haven't been on this forum for a while and I must say the Fernanda thread is amazing - well done everyone!

I'm a bit gutted though as I've never seen Fernanda in the latex catsuit till today - can't believe I missed that! Thanks to the guys for capturing some of it for us all.

Fernanda, I really hope you wear that catsuit again, and on a day when I can phone you!!!!

And I would respectfully like to recommend that Fernanda get some professional photos done in that outfit - she looks an abolute dream. No offense to the talented dudes who posted those pics mind!

LOVE YOU FERNANDA!!!

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

Gone but not forgotten - Holly James, Kate Darcy, Kelly Bell, Tia Clegg
08-12-2009 18:04
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

Just downloaded the vid of Fernanda in her latex catsuit. I am at a loss for words. Except for "incredible"!

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

08-12-2009 19:30
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

Don't worry I am sure she will wear it again, she said it was made for her, so I would guess must be expensive so she is going to wear it more than just once... Its just a question of when ?

Maybe Fernanda will tell us next time she's on here Big Grin

(08-12-2009 19:30 )AngryPirate Wrote:  Just downloaded the vid of Fernanda in her latex catsuit. I am at a loss for words. Except for "incredible"!
08-12-2009 19:37
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

Well I have my fingers crossed! At least I've seen the vid now.

Note to self - check this forum more often!

08-12-2009 19:59
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(07-12-2009 23:51 )AndyUK Wrote:  
(06-12-2009 18:07 )WellHeeled Wrote:  Anyone remember when Fernanda used to do Babestation nights?

Ooooh yes Big Grin But did she not appear mostly on Babecast, if I remember right? I seem to also think that she had her nipples pierced at the time too.

mmm !, What the gorgeous Fernanda in Babestation, Yes !, I certainly can and she was just as shapely as she is now. My God she was 'HOT' !.
Gillyboy2.Smile.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 21:20 by GillyboyTwo.)
08-12-2009 21:19
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

Thank you dbfernandafan your a super sweety, sorry you got cut off. I love the H shop, always love new lingerie to wear on the TV Heart

Danzig, glad you like Fundays as "talker" put it Bounce

8admunky, sorry was under instructions shocked

Thank you sm© for the nice comments and posting videos Heart

Thank you ravenous Blush

WellHeeled I am glad you like my hosiery, did you see me in the garden the other day... only joking Bounce thank you for the videos Big Grin

tapit54, thank you sweetie, it was a new set, I am sure will sort it out soon Surprised

AndyUK thank you, you are top notch too Tongue

Bunna thank you for the nice pics Heart x

yes stueyboy I think your right someone needs to do some tinkering laugh and thank you for the nice words Heart

Thank you skully for the nice videos Cool

DOBSTER thank you your a sweet heart Heart

Thank you DOBSTER, your amazing too Big Grin

vizzz69, WellHeeled, AndyUK I hope you like me on day times too Blush

gillyboy2, I would love to record something for you, like a Christmas special, for when I'm away but don't think its possible... I will only be gone for a few weeks though Sad

Thank you for the compliments Doctoratthedock, hope your not too busy to catch me tomorrow Wink

rover I am glad to be your sunshine on "Fundays" Heart

Don't worry AngryPirate and TonTon the catsuit eek with definitely be on again before I go away at Xmas Big Grin

Huh but I think I will wear a sexy school girl outfit tomorrow, what do you think guys ? ? ?

Also someone asked me to squeeze into by Brazilian bikini eek with the colours of my flag, I might wear that tomorrow as well as some other sexy outfits Tongue

HeartHeartHeart Big Kisses HeartHeartHeart
09-12-2009 20:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(09-12-2009 20:04 )fernanda Wrote:  Also someone asked me to squeeze into by Brazilian bikini eek with the colours of my flag, I might wear that tomorrow as well as some other sexy outfits

that may of been my idea.....Shy
09-12-2009 21:12
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(09-12-2009 20:04 )fernanda Wrote:  Thank you dbfernandafan your a super sweety, sorry you got cut off. I love the H shop, always love new lingerie to wear on the TV Heart

Do you? Big Grin That's funny, this lovely kind hearted lady I know likes it there as well!! just waiting to meet up there for lots of Christmas shopping!Big Grinlaugh
09-12-2009 21:24

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles