Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

aldo560 Away
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
[quote='cathybarry' pid='786588' dateline='1301160985']
some are saying we have to many girls and some are saying to much of the same girls
[quote='frankiemania' pid='786575' dateline='1301159569']

cant understand people saying too much of the same girls, cant think of anyone that is on more than twice a weekHuh

i know its down to the girls themselves how many shows they work, but like i said before 2/3 shows a week, would be a good way for us all to see our favourites on a regular basis (been waiting over a week for rochelle laugh )

as for nights , id put on 4 girls per night that way when 1 gos on a break we can alternate the girls, meaning we dont have two channels with the same feed

cathy, its not a dig at your channels (just some constructive criticism Big Grin ) as they are the only channels i regularly watch and certainly the only 1s i call into)

more rochelle please Wink

WORSHIPS AT SAVANNAH MAI'S TEMPLE
27-03-2011 11:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I think tonight's line up really emphasises the need for RLC to use more than 3 girls each night or at least make sure the 3 girls they do use are different in style from each other , Dionne , Lucy Z , and Mellie D although different in looks all do a similar style of performance and are probably competing with each other for the callers that like the domination or more clothed look resulting in lack of calls for all 3 as there is only so many callers that are into that style of show .
I like the 3 girls they have on tonight but in my opinion they shouldn't all be on the same night , they need to have more variation of girls to prevent viewers like me from tuning into other channels that have girls on that do the more explicit style of performance , ie adopt more ass to camera and open leg positions use oil and get naked , RLC have girls that do this , in fact 2 are on tomorrow "Jemma Jey" and "Lucy Summers" , it would have been ideal for one of those girls to have been on tonight to vary things up a bit , instead both will be on tomorrow were once again 2 girls with similar styles will be on at the same time competing for the same type of callers .
This is just my opinion of course , RLC is quite a good but it just needs more variation some nights to cater for callers with different tastes .
Variety is the spice of life "Cathy" or so they say , my comments are probably falling on deaf ears down in the Bristol studios though .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2011 23:34 by mr mystery.)
27-03-2011 23:33
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

I noticed that both Dionne & Lucy Zara have been on over the past couple of nights, unfortunately i only managed to catch the first hour or so of the shows. Someone please tell me that these two had a 241 at some point during the night.

If not, i am going to have to put Cathy over my knee and give her a damn good spanking.Wink
29-03-2011 14:17
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well looking at tonights line up I'm not going to hold my breath much in expecting any kind of nakedness, RLC reminds me very much like Bangbabes, one night hot another more like lukewarm. Now Donna Duke I remember going back to her Babecast era used to put on much more explicit shows, no way near as explicit as the likes of Lucy Summers does but they were a hell of a lot better now than what she is currently delivering for us but I suppose such as in life people change and models are no exception.
29-03-2011 22:49
aldo560 Away
Banned

(29-03-2011 22:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well looking at tonights line up I'm not going to hold my breath much in expecting any kind of nakedness, RLC reminds me very much like Bangbabes, one night hot another more like lukewarm. Now Donna Duke I remember going back to her Babecast era used to put on much more explicit shows, no way near as explicit as the likes of Lucy Summers does but they were a hell of a lot better now than what she is currently delivering for us but I suppose such as in life people change and models are no exception.

no kind of nakedness, havent seen rochelle have u Big Grin

29-03-2011 23:51
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

what this channel needs is more cali garcia on full nightshows.instead of early and dayshows all the time.Smile

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
29-03-2011 23:57
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(29-03-2011 14:17 )dirtbag Wrote:  If not, i am going to have to put Cathy over my knee and give her a damn good spanking.Wink

Wow, you must have rather a large knee!!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

30-03-2011 00:09
aldo560 Away
Banned

just a word of warning to those thinking of phoning and recording their conversation

phone rochelle last night and was told not to record the conversation!!!!!!! now at what ever it costs per min from a mobile phone, i would say its fair to record (not like im posting it on the forum or anywhere else , just for personal use lol)

none of the other babe channels (as far as i am aware) have a problem if you want to record the conversation
babestation being 1 for example

rant over ha ha, but i dont see the point i phoning up if your not allowed to record??????

30-03-2011 12:29
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(30-03-2011 12:29 )aldo560 Wrote:  just a word of warning to those thinking of phoning and recording their conversation

phone rochelle last night and was told not to record the conversation!!!!!!! now at what ever it costs per min from a mobile phone, i would say its fair to record (not like im posting it on the forum or anywhere else , just for personal use lol)

none of the other babe channels (as far as i am aware) have a problem if you want to record the conversation
babestation being 1 for example

rant over ha ha, but i dont see the point i phoning up if your not allowed to record??????

I guess its like asking a girl to record you having sex.

Some would say no, some might not be bothered. But don't ask and do it discretely? ...everybody's a winner!
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2011 13:53 by K.HarperSe7en.)
30-03-2011 13:52
aldo560 Away
Banned

not blaming rochelle (as if i could ha ha) because it sounded like she was being told what to say Wink

plus its never been a problem when i've called her before, so why now grrrrr RLC "staff" Tongue

30-03-2011 22:32

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL