Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Bluebird TV - Chat & Discussion

BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

RE: Bluebird TV - Chat & Discussion
(23-06-2010 18:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  I think the Bluebird freeview show should be totally independent from the Sky shows and a special show just for freeview . Cellcast used to Broadcast Partygirls as a freeview only adult babe show , and it was one of popular babe shows Cellcast have ever broadcast , and i still miss that show to this day , even tho i am i Sky viewer i always used to tune into Partygirls on freeview ,the Amanda Rendall and Tiffany naked shows were great fun . I fear that the freeview Bluebar show will just be used as a promotional channel for all their other channels on Sky , i cannot see how it can work on freeview because you will not be able to ask the girl to move to the other sets because freeviewes will not be able to see the other sets , so freeviewers will have to make do with talking to their favorite girls crammed on screen with five other girls for some of the time or have i got the concept of the Bluebar wrong .
We've answered this in an earlier post. Thanks
24-06-2010 02:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

bluebird can you confirm what all the channels and webstream names are going to be called,or have i just missed that?
as i only know of a few of them.
or is it just too soon to confirm them.
thanks.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2010 05:58 by dazaman.)
24-06-2010 09:18
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Come on "BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL" , please give give us more info about channel names and numbers on Sky and freeview , after all the launch date for the Sky and freeview shows is now less than three weeks away (mid July) so you must already have this info . Also will you be leasing the freeview channel 99 from Cellcast in the same way that Live960/Live99 is currently doing , and if so will you be showing Babestation adverts on your show the same as Live 960/Live99 is presently doing on freeview ? . PS you do realise that people who have freeview will have to re-tune their TVs/ set top boxes if your channel is a new one and not leased from cellcast in order to view your channel , so early freeview information is essential .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
24-06-2010 18:46
jj007 Offline
Junior Poster

How many of the channels will be free to view?
24-06-2010 19:11
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

As far as channels go I believe it is as follows

Freeview 1 channel (free to watch)

Sky 12 Channels (2 subscription and 10 free to watch)

I believe that in the future there will be more Sky channels and maybe more Freeview channels thats the latest info that I have seen on here.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2010 20:10 by OSSETTLAD.)
24-06-2010 20:10
chubaka Offline
?

[split] Bluebird Films
july is not far away, you must have a date set for when it all kicks offHuhBig Grin

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!
24-06-2010 20:17
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Bluebird Films
(24-06-2010 20:17 )chubaka Wrote:  july is not far away, you must have a date set for when it all kicks offHuhBig Grin

Bluebird have posted...Looking at a mid July start
24-06-2010 20:43
mozza21 Offline
Senior Poster

i havent seen bluebird. what is bluebird, similar to babestation etc??
24-06-2010 20:50
tombarlow123 Offline
Senior Poster

Just trying to use some common sense here, but since there are SO MANY people asking the same questions because (and i don't blame them) they don't want to have to trudge through a mass of rubbish to get their answer, why doesn't Bluebird set up some sort of FAQ so that there will be less irritated people and less bored people, too. I'm sure you have the time and it would stop you having to say 'we've already answered this in a previous post'. Thank you all.
24-06-2010 20:50
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(24-06-2010 20:50 )tombarlow123 Wrote:  Just trying to use some common sense here, but since there are SO MANY people asking the same questions because (and i don't blame them) they don't want to have to trudge through a mass of rubbish to get their answer, why doesn't Bluebird set up some sort of FAQ so that there will be less irritated people and less bored people, too. I'm sure you have the time and it would stop you having to say 'we've already answered this in a previous post'. Thank you all.

Might be easier to PM Bluebird Official or another bluebird employee(there is enough of them on here) rather than starting another bluebird related thread.
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2010 00:12 by tsurugi.)
24-06-2010 21:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV