babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Train Priya was in she did a naked oiledup GG show with Olivia all night clearly didn't want her sister having all the fun on 66 it was ok but all the good stuff was blurred,
Alice was at her best on the webshow she went in the shower and did a Mr P cums on me show,
Jess West was the best on the web she had a excellent night doing a very sexy show so much variety she found so many different ways to tease her pussy,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-07-2020 12:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that: that solves my mystery! So Alice was SUPER filthy on the webshow then!?:OPEN LEGGED!!!!!! BUT was the shower ANY better than her previous ones?
Wouldn't it be great to see the shower on TV like it used to be! I don't expect will re-appear though!............................................SHAME! Or even a paddling pool as long as it was on FV!...............................
12-07-2020 16:26
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes indeed, Alice did have open legs and Mr P squirted cream over her shaved pussy, which she rubbed in. Valentina also went to the shower after her tip goal was achieved. But as I suspected she was wearing a costume and top half fixed camera to boot. She even had a tip goal to go naked in the shower. Whether that was successful, I don't know. If it was, I doubt the camera would have moved anyway.
12-07-2020 21:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys!
SORRY it's late and VERY short but my internet has been off until just now AND I need to go out very shortly!
So FV 673 and 674 as usual. All three girls were on both channels without any other girls from the web or elsewhere AND as expected no London section! It proves that just 3 girls can produce a reasonable show on both channels!
Both shows were quite similar but both suffered from top half shots MAINLY on Scarlett's sections and Sophie to a slightly lesser extent! Bella wasn't affected! All three girls put on a good show with Scarlett and Sophie going naked! I liked it that Sophie did a tipgoal on TV! Very good and keeping her fans satisfied! All the girls seemed happy to be there which always makes for a reasonable show! Scarlett was the only girl not to change outfits: although Sophie kept the same yellow underwear on (which I liked!) but added a hat and shorts to it! And Bella looked really good in just her tinyish pink pants!
So quite a reasonable evening!
Tonight we have:
Scarlett Jones (again), Beth Bennett and Lynda Leigh from 10.00 till 5.00
and Bella Mendez, Clara Jasmine, Sophia Smudge, Ashlyn Shaw, India Asia and Chantel lane from 8.00 till 4.00
Enjoy!?...............................................
If my internet holds on I hope to do a review tomorrow morning!?
13-07-2020 14:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely trains a very enjoyable night watching Sophie something fresh and different and got on with it Bella and scarlett both reasonable nothing really special or different to there usual

Tonight hopefully a bit of improvement from scarlett feel she's not had much spark the last few weeks
Lynda will be her usual snooze fest
Whilst looking forward to watching Beth who always delivers

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-07-2020 17:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. Yes I really enjoyed last night's shows. Sophie is always worth a watch: always reliable and as you say fresh and different! And I thought it was good that she finished off her tipgoal on TV: giving us a nice oily section! Bella was ok but I thought Scarlett was a bit lacking!. And of course her (and Sophie's to a lesser extent) sections suffered from a few top half shots!
Tonight I should enjoy Beth (ALWAYS reliable!) and Scarlett hopefully BUT I'm afraid I don't really like Lynda BUT admit that she looks amazing for her age!
13-07-2020 17:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Was a good night viewing for me, enjoyed seeing Beth and Scarlett both getting naked on TV and for once get full body shots the cameraman was less nervous lastnight, also good to see Ashlyn get more tv time and I enjoyed her on the webshow as well,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-07-2020 11:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
FV 673 and 674 as usual. All three girls on both channels plus TWO London girls on 673.
A reasonable show again but slightly spoiled by top half shots again.
673:
Beth was on for the first hour and seven minutes. Wearing black see-through bra, pants, suspender belt and stockings. Crouched most of the time and laid on her front, side and back (nice!) and sat up (side). Braless after 16 minutes. Good as usual.
Ashlyn was then on (in London) for 37 minutes in black bra, black see-through pants, suspender belt and stockings. Laid on front, crouched, sat up and stood up (full and top half shots) Braless after 9 minutes and played with her nice tits. Ok.
Lynda was then on for 1 hour 27 minutes in red/black bra, pants, suspender belt, stockings and black shoes. Stood up and sat up (full and top half shots) Normal Lynda.
India was then on (in London) for 46 minutes! In black bra, top, pants and straps on her legs plus shoes. Laid on side, sat up, crouched and laid on her back. Braless after 6 minutes. Ok
Scarlett was then on for 57 minutes in her white see-through suit. Stood up,sat up, laid on back (rubbing pussy when naked), crouched (nice!) and laid on her side. Braless (suit down) after JUST 4 minutes and naked a minute later until the end (53 minutes). Very good with MAINLY fullish shots. Showed off her landing strip as usual.
Beth was then on again for 1 hour in her black see-through suit. Crouched (a lot!), knelt and sat up (side), laid on hder front and back. Naked after 6 minutes for 53 minutes. Brief bum shots! put suit back on a minute before the end braless (suit down). Very good as usual.
Lynda was then for JUST 36 minutes in black lacy bra, tartan miniskirt, black tiny see-through pants and NO shoes! Sat up and laid on her side. Topless (on and off). Normal Lynda.
Scarlett was then on for the last 16 minutes! in the same outfit. Sat up, stood up and sat up and knelt up (side). Topless and braless (suit down) after 5 minutes and naked 3 minutes later until the end (8 minutes). Very good except for top half shots for the last 2 minutes!
So a fairly good show. All girls were ok with Beth and Scarlett going naked (of course!) BUT top half shots spoilt Lynda's first section BUT not Scarlett that much! UNUSUAL!
674:
Scarlett was on for the first 32 minutes. Naked and sat up (top half and fuller shots) and crouched. Ok but MAINLY top half shots.
Beth wass then on for JUST 10 minutes! in the pink office in her tiny black/white bikini. Laid on front and back (nice!) briefly. Pants off straight away! and naked just a minute later!. Good as usual but mainly laid on front!
Lynda was then on for 1 hour 48 minutes in black lacy see-through bra, black see-through pants, tartan miniskirt and stockings. Sat up, stood up, crouched and laid on her side playing with her pants. Topless at 3.00, braless for 9 minutes (2 minutes later) and topless for the last 15 minutes. Good: normal Lynda BUT a lot of top half shots!
Scarlett was then on again for 48 minutes in her white see-through suit. Stood up, sat up and crouched. Topless after 9 minutes and then braless (suit down). Rubbed her pussy a lot (while crouched) and showed us her landing strip. Very good as usuial with MAINLY full shots!
Beth was then on again for 37 minutes! in the pink office. In black bra and white pants. laid on front, side and back (nice!) and knelt up (side). Topless after JUST 1 minute (bra up) until the end and shook her bum. Good but quite tame for Beth!
We then saw a few seconds of Lynda (on 673) dressed: ready for 5.00?
Another reasonable show: all three girls were good. Scarlett had more full shots than usual BUT Lynda had a lot more top half shots! But again Beth was full-screen all the time as usual!
So a reasonable if not GREAT night but good viewing.
Tonight looks GREAT!
Sarah Louise, April Mae and Chloe Love from 10.00 till 5.00 (all favourites of mine!)
Caty Cole from 10.00 till 3.00
and Skye Lilia?, Isabelle Jordan, Cyber Diamant and Clara Jasmine from 8.00 till 4.00.
Atlanta also listed from 10.00 till 5.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy!?.............................
14-07-2020 13:04
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A real mix bag I found last night with the obvious Beth leading the way in variety etc then was quite impressed with ashlynn who I wouldn't have minded more time on TV as personally was another disappointing night watching scarlett there was very little spark whilst lynda was her usual night despite at one point staying fully topless for around 5 minutes

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-07-2020 16:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
FV 673 and 674 as usual.
Two similar shows: all three girls on both channels. TWO London girls on 673 PLUS Caty on 673: a nice surprise!
673:
Chloe opened the show and was on for 58 minutes in a red brief stappy bra and matching see-through pants. Sat up, stood up, knelt up, crouched, leant on desk (shaking bum) and laid on side and back. Great cleavage from the start and braless after 23 minutes with tit close ups 3 minutes later while playing with her lovely HUGE tits! Very good as she now is and really played with her tits a lot. No top half shots!
Danielle Louise (from London) was on for 26 minutes in pink bra and pants with silver shoes. Sat up, crouched and laid on front. One shoe off briefly. Topless after 4 minutes and braless 2 minutes later. Played with her tits and bra.
Sarah was then on for 1 hour 5 minutes in her tiny red bra and pants and shoes. Huge cleavage at start! Stood up, sat up, crouched and laid on her side. Braless after 16 minutes but put it back on 36 minutes later! Topless 8 minutes later until the end. Ok and really played with her lovely HUGE tits a lot BUT a lot of top half shots as usual!
Cyber was then on for 31 minutes (from London) topless in pink pants with a mesh suit over her body. Sat up, crouched and laid on front. Tame!
Caty was then on for 39 minutes in a pale blue top, white (with black spots) skirt, big white see-through pants and black and white shoes. Usual Caty with the usual close ups of her bum and top half! Skirt up and pants down briefly. Topless from 16 minutes (one tit out 4 minutes before!) Good and entertaining as usual!
April was then on for 51 minutes in a black see-through suit over black pants and stockings. Topless after 7 minutes and her usual positions. Really played with her lovely tits and shook and rubbed her bum and thigh. Good as usual with no top half shots.
Sarah was then on again for 55 minutes in the same outfit. Sat up, stood up, crouched and laid on her side. Topless after 11 minutes for 16 minutes then braless 16 minutes later until the end. Really played with her HUGE tits a lot as usual. Ok but several top half shots as usual.
Chloe was then on for just 40 minutes in the same outfit. Stood up, sat up, crouched, leant on desk (shaking bum) and laid on her side showing off her lovely long legs! Braless after just 10 minutes and really played with her lovely big tits. very good.
April was then on for JUST 12 minutes:same outfit and topless from the start. Sat up.
Chloe was then on for the last 28 minutes. Same outfit. Braless after JUST 1 minute with tit close ups while playing with her big tits. Sat up and laid on her side. Tit close ups at the end. Good as usual.
A reasonable show then BUT no-one went naked! All the girls did ok and seemed happy.
674:
Sarah was on for the first hour in the same outfit. Stood up, sat up, crouched and laid on her side. Braless after 5 minutes and really played with her HUGE tits. Good as usual but a lot of top half shots.
Chloe was then on for 43 minutes in her red outfit. Sat upo, crouched, knelt up and laid on her back. Braless after 4 minutes. Shoes on and off! Played with her lovely big tits especially with close-ups for the last minute! Good as usual.
After a 2 minute advert break she was on again for 8 minutes! Very good as she now is with no top half shots.
April was then on for 58 minutes. same outfit. Sat up, crouched, leant on desk (shaking bum and rubbing her bum and thigh), laid on her side and knelt up (twerking her bum!). Topless from the start! Nice tit close-ups for 2 minutes near the end. Quite good.
Sarah was then on again for the last 54 minutes in the same outfit. Stood up, sat up and crouched. Braless after JUST 1 minute and really shook and played with her lovely HUGE tits a lot as usual. Nice tit close-ups for the last 2 minutes. Quite good but with lots of top half shots as usual.
So another reasonable show. Still 60p a minute! Proper intro but no ending just a minute of adverts.
A fairly good evening if a little tame: no-one went naked. BUT it was Tuesday; always a quite night!
And also a lot of top half shots in Sarah's sections AS USUAL!
Tonight we have:
Anna Bailey, Valentina, Lori Buckby!? and Imogen James from 10.00 till 5.00
Sophie Hart from 10.00 till 4.00
and Chloe Love, April Mae, Lydia Florence, Jess Lloyd, Cyber Diamant, Ashlyn Shaw and Chantel Lane from 8.00 till 4.00.
Enjoy!?.................................
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2020 09:53 by trains55.)
15-07-2020 09:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV