babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
^^ not a lot of difference between the two shows train, I think you saw the better on as it had more Hayley Maye on so more interesting for me,
On the webshow it was Jess West birthday and did a great pussy play show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-07-2020 13:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(02-07-2020 13:10 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ not a lot of difference between the two shows train, I think you saw the better on as it had more Hayley Maye on so more interesting for me,
On the webshow it was Jess West birthday and did a great pussy play show,

I was hoping that that was the case! I thought she was incredible and was so glad that BS had faith in her! A memorable evening!
02-07-2020 14:47
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

I was happy enough with Bella, Sarah and Hayley on 674

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
02-07-2020 15:09
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I must admit last night was to date hayley Marie best night on TV long overdue where as Bella and Sarah Louise were limited
Whilst tonight is looking hit miss for me personally as not sure what Mia and Valentina will bring if anything of late whilst Beth will continue to set the standard the others SHOULD be doing

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-07-2020 17:17
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(02-07-2020 17:17 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I must admit last night was to date hayley Marie best night on TV long overdue where as Bella and Sarah Louise were limited
Whilst tonight is looking hit miss for me personally as not sure what Mia and Valentina will bring if anything of late whilst Beth will continue to set the standard the others SHOULD be doing

Yes I agree. I was hoping to see Hayley Mae on TV and got my wish: AND even going naked as well! Fantastic! Well pleased. Tonight could be interesting!
02-07-2020 19:47
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Recorded FV 673 and 674 as usual. (My second DVD recorder feels better now!)
So another very good night:Mia and Beth going naked as usual! Valentina good and a surprise visit by Bella from the webshows which was nice! (Shame we didn't see Lara Lee or Olivia Hughes!............) And no London Section!
673:
Mia started the show and was on for 1 hour 20 minutes. In a small red and white bratop, tiny white pants and black shoes. Nice cleavage. Stood up, sat up, leant on desk (shaking bum), crouched and laid on her front and side. Underboob after 7 minutes while leant on the desk: tits half out. One tit out and topless VERY briefly at 10.13! Topless (on and off) until braless for 13 minutes at 11.01. Pants down slightly. Quite good. Hugged and cuddled Valentina on changeover!
Valentina was then on for 1 hour 26 minutes. In a strappy red bra, pants and shoes. Sat up, laid on the desk, crouched and stood up. Braless after 18 minutes and played with her tits (top half shots:close-ups). Quite good.
Bella was then on for just 36 minutes wearing a tiny pink bra and pants set. Sat up, leant over the desk, crouched, laid on her front and sat on the floor at the end. Topless after JUST 3 minutes and braless (bra down) for the last 3 minutes. Really shook her tits and bum a lot. Good but top half shots at the end (while sat on the floor)
Mia was then on again for 52 minutes. In a beige/black see-through bra, black pants and black shoes. Sat up (a lot), knelt up, crouched and laid on her back and front (a lot). Took her pants off after VERY early! and naked (except shoes) 9 minutes into the show until the end. Very good and energetic changing positions rapidly. Only a few top half shots.
Beth was then on for 55 minutes in her yellow lacy see-through bra and pants set. Sat up, crouched (a lot) and laid on her front (a lot) and back ( a lot). Nice! Braless after 11 minutes and naked 8 minutes later until the end (36 minutes). Very good as usual.
Valentina was then on again for 57 minutes. Braless from the start in her pants and shoes from earlier. Sat up and crouched (a lot) shaking her bum a lot. Quite good.
Mia was then back on for the last 36 minutes in the same outfit BUT without shoes. Sat up at the start. Took her pants off after JUST 1 minute and her bra 3 minutes later! Fully naked until the end (32 minutes). Laid on her front (a lot) and side (Nice). Very good but a bit static.
A very good show. All girls did very well BUT Mia has an aversion to wearing clothes most of the time! She was very good like last time she was on! Beth was very good as usual. Valentina was her normal energetic self. And it was good to see Bella albeit a bit briefly.
674:
Beth was on first (in the pink office) for 45 minutes. In her tiny pink/black bra and pants (bikini?). Crouched shaking her bum. Pants off after just 5 minutes and naked a minute later until the end. Laid on her side, back and front and sat up (Itop half shots!). Very good as usual.
Valentina was then on for 1 hour 2 minutes in the study. In her strappy red bra and pants and shoes. Braless straight away . Stood up, sat up and crouched. Her bra was on and off until she was braless from 2.05 until the end (42 minutes). Really shook and played with her tits with close-ups at the end. Quite good.
Mia was then on in the sauna for 57 minutes in her bra and pants set and shoes! Sat up (a lot), crouched and laid on her side. Braless after JUST 4 minutes and took her pants and shoes off 23 minutes later. Fully naked for 27 minutes until 3 minutes before the end. Very good again with only a few top half shots.
Beth was then on again for 1 hour 6 minutes in the pink office in the same outfit from earlier. Laid on her front and side. Naked after 11 minutes until the end (55 minutes). very good if a bit static: she laid on her front most of the time!
So another very good show. All three girls did very well and both Mia and Beth went (fully) naked. Valentina tamish!
Another good evening then on BOTH shows: not much between them!
A few observations:
On 673 the first four sections flowed into each other without adverts (being cleaned briefly while girls on-screen!?)
Mia visibly hugged and cuddled Valentina on the changeover!: are they in a bubble?
674 started with a proper introduction! And it's still 60p a minute.
Both shows finished with adverts.
So I was very pleased with the shows. Mia (apart from her early 673 section) definitely has an aversion to clothes! (remind you of anyone else!?) but all the girls seemed happy to be there again!
Tonight we have:
Mia Yasmin (again!), Caty Cole and Priya Young from 10.00
Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00
and Jess West, phoenix Knight, Maddison Lee, Clara Jasmine, Imogen James, Valentina, Beth Bennett, Chantel lane, Sabrina Jade and Missy Le-Anne from 8.00 till 4.00 (10 girls!)
As there are only three main girls on TV tonight (all favourites of mine!) I expext we will see one or more webshow girls helping out!? Lara Lee or Olivia Hughes would be nice!
Enjoy!?.........................................................​...
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2020 10:01 by trains55.)
03-07-2020 09:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Hate the be the one to break it to you train, but Lara Lee was allowed on TV lastnight but again in the sky only show, she did a long section with her perfect tiny boobs out most the time was very good viewing,
On the webshow Imogen got naked and oiledup with I really liked, Hayley Maye did a very good pussy play show, and bs London had two newbies making there début on the shows maybe why on TV section keeping it simple for them on first night, one called missy Leanne looks to have real potential

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-07-2020 10:57
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(03-07-2020 10:57 )winsaw Wrote:  Hate the be the one to break it to you train, but Lara Lee was allowed on TV lastnight but again in the sky only show, she did a long section with her perfect tiny boobs out most the time was very good viewing,
On the webshow Imogen got naked and oiledup with I really liked, Hayley Maye did a very good pussy play show, and bs London had two newbies making there début on the shows maybe why on TV section keeping it simple for them on first night, one called missy Leanne looks to have real potential

Oh sh.t! I'm not really surprised of course.......................Would REALLY have preferred to have seen her on FV instead of Bella even though I really like Bella!
But Mia was VERY good again: on again tonight!
Thanks for the update.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2020 11:32 by trains55.)
03-07-2020 11:32
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
DISASTER! I managed to record FV 673 BUT my other technology failed AGAIN! So I failed to record FV674 and it looks like I missed Caty going FULLY naked AGAIN! I bet she was good: it's almost like my recorder has a special radar....................and misbehaves when Caty does it!? Tonight!?................................And I thought that 673 was fairly tame: ONLY Mia going naked!
So:
Priya was on for the first hour and twenty eight minutes. In a big blue bra and with matching pants. Sat up, leant on the desk (really shaking her bum!), half-knelt (shaking bum again!) and laid on her back. Braless after 14 minutes and played with her tits briefly. Normal Priya but quite good: quite a few top half shots!
Then we saw new girl Sabrina Jade (from London) for just 24 minutes. She was wearing a tiny tartan bra, matching skirt?, tiny black pants and black stockings. Sat up, laid on back and side and crouched. Stayed dressed so we didn't see her small tits at all! Quite energetic.
Then we saw another new girl for 33 minutes: Missy Leanne. She was wearing a tint pink bra, pants and suspender belt. Sat up (fullish and top half shots) and crouched (shaking her bum). One small tit out after JUST 4 minutes BRIEFLY and again 3 minutes later for a minute showing off her nice small tit! So quite tame BUT we did see her tit very briefly. Good for a first show!?
Mia was then on for 1 hour 30 minutes in a small red bra and pants set and black shoes. Nice cleavage! Sat up, leant over the desk (shaking her bum), crouched (rubbing and shaking bum) and laid on her front (a lot). Topless after JUST 4 minutes and braless 7 minutes later. She took her pants off 3 minutes later and stayed "naked" (except shoes) until the end (1 hour 16 minutes!) Mainly laid on her front or sat up with top half shots: especially at the end. Very good as is usual.
Priya was then on again for 55 minutes. She was wearing a pale lilac see-through suit with her tits half out! Sat up, laid on her back/side, laid on her front and crouched (shaking bum). One tit was out very early and she was topless after 9 minutes and braless (suit down) for the last 2 minutes! Brief tit close-ups after 23 minutes while she walked towards the camera: Nice! A bit tame for her and she was a bit static!
Caty was then on AT LAST for 59 minutes wearing her BIG black lacy bra, see-through black pants and white sheer skirt? Sat up on the desk and stool! and stood up. Skirt up showing off her lovely bum:nice! leant on the desk and leant forward showing nice HUGE cleavage! Topless from 26 minutes until the end! Played with her lovely BIG tits a lot! Very good as usual BUT quite a few top half shots.
Mia was then on for the last 49 minutes in the same outfit. Sat on the stool! and desk, crouched and laid on her side and front (a lot of the time!) Topless after JUST 2 minutes BRIEFLY and again and then braless straight away 6 minutes later. Laid on her front MOST of the time and so was fairly static! So (for her) it was a fairly tame show! But still lovely to watch!
So I was quite disappointed! having recorded a FAIRLY tame show where even Priya kept her pants on! But ALSO knowing that the other channel had Caty Cole FULLY naked again!.......................Repeat performance tonight!?????? (How about on 673!?)
So tonight we have (according to BS!):
Caty Cole (again!), Alice Goodwin, Lynda Leigh and Atlanta Moreno? from 10.00 till 5.00
and Cici Anders, Alicia Sweets, Phoenix Knight, Candy Sexton, Chloe Love, Amelia Scarlett, Kami and Amanda Rendall from 8.00 till 4.00
I'm wondering if Alice will actually be in the studio or at home as she is (supposedly!) doing a shower show on cams from 1.00am!?
And Atlanta will probably still be at home!?..........................So possibly ONLY two TV girls available!? Wait and see again!
Enjoy anyway!?...............................................
04-07-2020 09:15
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It was a frustrating Friday night personally on tv only really enjoyed caty whilst we all should know by now priya is pretty bland whilst personally Mia is over hyped nothing that special
Whilst tonight is gonna be another Saturday snooze fest unless it drastically improves on the last few Saturdays

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-07-2020 12:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV