Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: [split] RLC Schedule
(16-10-2014 19:13 )Sm© Wrote:  Also, can someone tell me who has actually appeared in the new studio? Is it just Jennifer Jade and Danni Harwood so far. Georgie and some of the other London based girls would love to use it but have never been given the opportunity :/

I don't watch RLC much these days, so not sure how many of the girls have appeared in the new studio, the girls iv'e seen are Lucy Zara, Jennifer Jade, Candy Charms.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
16-10-2014 19:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
^ I am a bit surprised that they haven't tried keeping four girls on the night show, with two of the girls sharing a channel for the night. One less channel doesn't have to mean less business, and two girls on screen could actually entice new callers. Two calling options, break cover, and 2-4-1 phone offers. Give it a trial run Playboy Smile

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2014 19:56 by RatedR.)
16-10-2014 19:35
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2014 05:37 )Will Drifter Wrote:  There is no suggestion of that kind and never was.

The point being made is that the lower a channel is on the EPG the less viewers they are going to get, especially as many babe channel viewers are very casual viewers who may view only occasionally and have no interest in checking out every channel there is.

It's never been suggested that "no-one" goes beyond the first page. If that contention was true there wouldn't be any channels in existence beyond the first page would there?

Oh yes it has and it's a load of bull !
The channels survive or die purely on economics .
It's why Chat Girl ceased to exist and they had 2 channels at either end of the "crucial" 900 channel listings.It's why xxxp have 3 channels at the farthest reaches of the listings .A place the "casual viewer" never ventures ?
It's all about economics and who charges the best value for money ,nothing else .
17-10-2014 02:46
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(17-10-2014 02:46 )mickster Wrote:  It's all about economics and who charges the best value for money ,nothing else .

I suggest you talk to some of the girls and they will soon teach you how these things work.

Lilly Roma is a good one. She told me that when she worked at Cellcast and they had several low channels as well as their high channels, working on the low channels was quote different to the high channels for call volume. She said it felt more like being on Hotel Voyeur than Babestation.

That is just one example. There are many other girls who could tell you similar things.
17-10-2014 03:17
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Lounge/Playboy - Daytime Show Chat
(15-10-2014 10:14 )vampire555 Wrote:  Has one of the channels disappeared overnight? I refer to Red Light 2 which broadcast on sky ch 932. Not sure if they have cut down a channel or if it's just a temporary fault.

One of the girls told me that the 4th channel had been dropped now and hence it was lot tighter for shifts now.

Its probably mentioned somewhere but does anyone know the address for gift to be sent ? ......only a very small birthday gift and I'm not being exploited lol
17-10-2014 10:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I'm a bit surprised RLC didn't take over the Playboy daytime channel 901 slot, left vacant when ChatGirl finished, they could then during the daytime have broadcast on channels 901, 902, 910, 913, this would seem to have been better than broadcasting on 932 during the day (if the call volumes are has different as people say at differing ends of the adult section slots) .
Even if they didn't have a night slot available on 901, they would still have been able to broadcast on 901 from 5.30am to 10pm and would still have 4 day slots available the same as STD 66, but would have their channels situated were call volumes are "allegedly" greater, so i'm guessing RLC just don't want to run 4 channels any longer either on days or nights, no matter were they are positioned in the adult section slots .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-10-2014 11:51
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(17-10-2014 02:46 )mickster Wrote:  A place the "casual viewer" never ventures ?

It's already been pointed out that if that were true there wouldn't be any channels beyond the first page. They wouldn't exist.

The fact that channels exist beyond the first page proves your suggestion wrong.

Call volumes may be lower as you go down the EPG, but to suggest that the casual viewer NEVER goes there is ridiculous.
17-10-2014 13:20
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The "casual viewer" doesn't know what they are looking for, so may be more likely to surf through the channels in their mindless amateurism.
17-10-2014 13:51
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Red Light Lounge/Playboy - Daytime Show Chat
Here's the postal address (for the person who asked and now seems to have deleted their post) :

[Image: image-1A34_54411374.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2014 14:23 by circles_o_o_o.)
17-10-2014 14:03
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(17-10-2014 11:51 )mr mystery Wrote:  I'm a bit surprised RLC didn't take over the Playboy daytime channel 901 slot, left vacant when ChatGirl finished, they could then during the daytime have broadcast on channels 901, 902, 910, 913, this would seem to have been better than broadcasting on 932 during the day

Not really. Broadcasting on 932 during the day was free, because they were renting that channel anyway. Taking over the Playboy channel 901 slot for daytime hours would have meant an additional financial outlay.
17-10-2014 14:06

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL