Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
What what she doing with her right hand off screen a minute ago while laughing?

bladewaveSurprisedeekBounce

Oops, my bad Shy
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 05:15 by mrmann.)
30-03-2013 00:06
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Do my eyes decieve me or is that Dionne in the Office set shaking her mighty fine arseSurprised Well they should keep her there all nightBig Grin

Edit:

What a differance a different set can do to a girls performanceSmile Dionne was full of energy and in that sexy mood in the Office and looked like she was enjoying it and the freedom! She was all over that desk during that stint from standing up and shaking her booty to squatting and bouncing and the thing I liked the most was seeing her on all fours with her arse in the air grabbing and spanking itBig Grin

Not just that but she carried that lively performance to that "DREADED" set we always see her in! What also helped is that she had a decent cameraman who actually stayed throughout her stint on the beds getting some top close ups and anglesBig Grin To many times I've seen the camera fixed on one position and each time she gets a caller asking to get her into a different position you'll see her scream "Darren!!!" then he zooms in or out then when the call has ended the camera is fixed in it's position until Dionne screams the following once againSad

So I hope Dionne carrys on from where she left off and for st66 to keep mixing up her sets and let a camerman stay with her through her stintsWink

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 06:53 by Pyro.)
30-03-2013 02:58
towny Offline
Senior Poster

(30-03-2013 02:58 )Pyro Wrote:  Do my eyes decieve me or is that Dionne in the Office set shaking her mighty fine arseSurprised Well they should keep her there all nightBig Grin

Edit:

What a differance a different set can do to a girls performanceSmile Dionne was full of energy and in that sexy mood in the Office and looked like she was enjoying it and the freedom! She was all over that desk during that stint from standing up and shaking her booty to squatting and bouncing and the thing I liked the most was seeing her on all fours with her arse in the air grabbing and spanking itBig Grin

Not just that but she carried that lively performance to that "DREADED" set we always see her in! What also helped is that she had a decent cameraman who actually stayed throughout her stint on the beds getting some top close ups and anglesBig Grin To many times I've seen the camera fixed on one position and each time she gets a caller asking to get her into a different position you'll see her scream "Darren!!!" then he zooms in or out then when the call has ended the camera is fixed in it's position until Dionne screams the following once againSad

So I hope Dionne carrys on from where she left off and for st66 to keep mixing up her sets and let a camerman stay with her through her stintsWink

I'm not that bothered what set she's on, just so long as she keeps messing with those tiny panties... does it for me every time Smile
30-03-2013 10:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good night from dionne. what i liked the most was she got to be on more than one set, also that she didnt just wear the same outfit for the entire night. of course i like the most seeing dionne wearing just a tiny thong and liked dionne's white thong she had on last night that showed off her lovely rear the best.

as always dionne had some good random moments when she wasnt on the phones

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
30-03-2013 11:31
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(30-03-2013 02:58 )Pyro Wrote:  Do my eyes decieve me or is that Dionne in the Office set shaking her mighty fine arseSurprised Well they should keep her there all nightBig Grin

Edit:

I think you have summed things up perfectly with your posts all of which I agree with

It was nice to see Dionne back on the office set it was a refreshing change from the double level an once again it showed us that Dionne best performances come from standing sets also it looks like she is enjoying herself more on standing sets.

I just hope from now on we will get to see more of Dionne on sets like the office as she seems to step her performance up a gear on standing sets I think the white draws set would be a perfect choice of set for tonight espically as Paige is on which means that Paige will be in the office for most of the night. So dionne will find it hard to get a stint on the office set tonight.

Bazinga!
30-03-2013 12:26
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

That was the Dionne of Old Last Night,Liked the Fact We had more sets,She started on the beds in her Tiny White Thong and Looked Fantastic and then in the Office she just Exploded it was All Action she Looked Gorgeous Bent over that Desk Shaking her Mighty Fine Bum and Groping those Big Boobs,More of the same Tonight Dionne.
30-03-2013 12:53
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

I think Dionne is brilliant whatever set she's on? and I don't mind her being on that set all night as it's my fave color, at least it's not the awful purple set! but a few different sets a night maybe one standing and two lying down? so we have a mixed choice and what about but the club style set with laser lights? she would look good on that one! but it's good to see her on varied sets, any way Dionne was fantastic last night on both the Office and other set, she looked so sexy in white and black thongs and if she keeps getting them lower and lower? that excites me laugh and don't forget she has great tits too! Cool
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 15:43 by Classic84.)
30-03-2013 13:00
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Just walked in through the door to see Dionne pretty in pink tonight hope i have not missed to much Tongue

Bazinga!
31-03-2013 00:18
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Truly is jaw-dropping stuff when Dionne is on all fours on the Office deskHeart Back arched (beautiful curve to her back) arse in the air and hands spanking and grabbing her peachy behind plus she's really enjoying herself in this setBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 02:33 by Pyro.)
31-03-2013 02:32
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Can someone lock the door to the entrance to the double level set please before she goes back in there Wink laugh.

31-03-2013 03:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV