Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(14-10-2014 14:03 )admiral decker Wrote:  I suspect that the channel 932 slot which is apparently being ditched did not measure up too well when compared to Red Light's 3 significantly higher slots. If this is true, that 932 provided significantly less call revenue than the high slots, then Red Light may regard it's loss as no big deal.

That may well be true about the higher slot channel numbers, but then it doesn't seem to affect the rise of Xpanded at that end of the range. Would indicate that the cost of calls is equally or even more of a factor. Didn't help that their top babes rarely occupied 932 as well. At least S66 would spread their babes about.

But agree, might be best to cut their losses.
14-10-2014 16:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

As a kind of 'newbie' to this and as an outsider from all the companies (Many on here seem to have a great deal of knowledge in relation to stations and models; I presume from being in the industry to some degree), I find PB/ RLC contnet to be much more in line with what I am looking for and enjoy.

I have obviously viewed, however briefly, some other channels but in all honesty I find their sets, lighting and general appearance rather off putting.

The variety of sets used by RLC, coupled with a very varied type of woman make them just so more appealing for me.
I have seen undoubtedly pretty girls on other channels but they seem all to be lying down in bikini style outfits or tight shorts. Nothing wrong with that! but for me I like to see movement, a variety of cleavage, full body and leg shots etc.

Despite recent losses (Holly M, Levi, Zoe Stollery, Yasmine etc) the talent they have at their disposal is truly staggering when you add them all up...Bianca, Jessie J, Mikaela W, Mikayla B, Electra, Danni H, Lucy Z, Terrie H, Becky D, Sammi T, Rachel T, Teejay, Maxie...the list goes on.

I can only hope this move to 3 channels doesn't mean a significant loss from the great 'cast' of lasses from RLC. It would seem to be nigh on impossible to keep the amount they have working for them with a channel down. I hope not.

I assume no single perfromer is contracted to one company as such? I guess 7 days a week with 3 slots per day can only really accomodate a certain amount of talented performers.

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2014 16:50 by seymourclunge.)
14-10-2014 16:45
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(14-10-2014 16:30 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Would indicate that the cost of calls is equally or even more of a factor.

Yes definitely. There's no reason why a lowly channel on the EPG can't do well with the right call cost.
14-10-2014 17:36
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

I too hope that this does not create a mass exodus Huh.
Several dayshow faves and some nightshow ones too are on RLC so to see any of them disappear from our screens completely would be a terrible shame. I sincerely hope that any babes that go would find new channels asap.
This being said it may be too early to speculate on what RLC have planned so I guess its a case of wait and see...........

14-10-2014 19:24
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

[split] RLC Schedule
Why is Channel 932 gone? Less channels for RLC means less babes every night Sad
15-10-2014 08:30
vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Red Light Lounge/Playboy - Daytime Show Chat
Has one of the channels disappeared overnight? I refer to Red Light 2 which broadcast on sky ch 932. Not sure if they have cut down a channel or if it's just a temporary fault.
15-10-2014 10:14
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(14-10-2014 17:36 )admiral decker Wrote:  There's no reason why a lowly channel on the EPG can't do well with the right call cost.

Yes I agree with that. If a channel is low on the EPG it's going to get less viewers. The way to cope with that is to convert a bigger percentage of those viewers into callers than a higher channel does. This is quite possible to do if the call price is set at a more attractive level.
15-10-2014 14:44
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see this myth that no-one watches / flicks past 910 is still being touted .
Bounce
16-10-2014 05:13
Will Drifter Offline
Junior Poster

There is no suggestion of that kind and never was.

The point being made is that the lower a channel is on the EPG the less viewers they are going to get, especially as many babe channel viewers are very casual viewers who may view only occasionally and have no interest in checking out every channel there is.

It's never been suggested that "no-one" goes beyond the first page. If that contention was true there wouldn't be any channels in existence beyond the first page would there?
16-10-2014 05:37
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: [split] RLC Schedule
(15-10-2014 08:30 )murphdogg11 Wrote:  Less channels for RLC means less babes every night Sad

Yeah, with one less channel that's about 90 shifts per month (and over 1000 per year) fewer up for grabs... It's inevitable that some girls will have to look elsewhere for work. Lilly is leaving and Brandy Brewer and Gianna Rae have already packed in. Sad state of affairs if you ask me.

Also, can someone tell me who has actually appeared in the new studio? Is it just Jennifer Jade and Danni Harwood so far. Georgie and some of the other London based girls would love to use it but have never been given the opportunity :/
16-10-2014 19:13

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL