babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
On the channel u missed train there where a couple of long really good sections from Ellie Louise she looked really at home boobs out lots and full of energy doing lots of positions, she was very happy as well, also April did make it onto tv from the webshow for a good section, she did her usual top quality show was nice seeing her in just a tiny thong the whole time,
It felt like old school bs with 5 different girls used and everyone in the studio getting a go on TV a long time since they have done that,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-06-2020 11:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(18-06-2020 11:46 )winsaw Wrote:  On the channel u missed train there where a couple of long really good sections from Ellie Louise she looked really at home boobs out lots and full of energy doing lots of positions, she was very happy as well, also April did make it onto tv from the webshow for a good section, she did her usual top quality show was nice seeing her in just a tiny thong the whole time,
It felt like old school bs with 5 different girls used and everyone in the studio getting a go on TV a long time since they have done that,

Oh Sh.t! I ALWAYS seem to miss a GREAT show when I don't record it! April completely WITHOUT a bra is unusual!And in a TINY thong!!!!!............... And Ellie Louise does look rather lovely! I REALLY think that BS is improving: something that I didn't EVER expect to say!
Thanks for keeping me up to speed anyway!
So any thoughts about tonight's shows?
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2020 11:55 by trains55.)
18-06-2020 11:53
winsaw Offline

(18-06-2020 11:53 )trains55 Wrote:  So any thoughts about tonight's shows?

they have updated the schedule so its now Bella Mendez, Isabelle Jordan, Mia Yasmin, Sarah Louise on the TV show tonight, so really looking forward to seeing Mia shes always good and always like to see a new girls, i see Isabelle did well on 66 so hopefully do well tonight,
webshow looks really good as well and nice to see them listing the London girls for the first time,

(This post was last modified: 18-06-2020 13:38 by winsaw.)
18-06-2020 13:37
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(18-06-2020 13:37 )winsaw Wrote:  
(18-06-2020 11:53 )trains55 Wrote:  So any thoughts about tonight's shows?

they have updated the schedule so its now Bella Mendez, Isabelle Jordan, Mia Yasmin, Sarah Louise on the TV show tonight, so really looking forward to seeing Mia shes always good and always like to see a new girls, i see Isabelle did well on 66 so hopefully do well tonight,
webshow looks really good as well and nice to see them listing the London girls for the first time,

Thanks for the update: a REALLY good line-up for me! Three busty favourites and a new girl who looks (at first glance!) quite nice looking! here's hoping for a GOOD evening!
18-06-2020 13:55
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

What a difference 24 hours makes from very little variety to a lot of variety provided by ALL just why can't every night be like that
Was great seeing Beth and jess on my 42 inch TV again and not disappointing gia is growing on me definitely showing more variety than a fair few
April very surprising that she only had a thong on maybe just maybe the shackles have finally been lifted

As for later hopefully Sarah Louise can get back to normal and not be limited
Whilst maybe we shall see something else from Mia whilst who knows what Bella will turn up either the variety one or the limited one

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-06-2020 17:16
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(18-06-2020 17:16 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  What a difference 24 hours makes from very little variety to a lot of variety provided by ALL just why can't every night be like that
Was great seeing Beth and jess on my 42 inch TV again and not disappointing gia is growing on me definitely showing more variety than a fair few
April very surprising that she only had a thong on maybe just maybe the shackles have finally been lifted

As for later hopefully Sarah Louise can get back to normal and not be limited
Whilst maybe we shall see something else from Mia whilst who knows what Bella will turn up either the variety one or the limited one

YES April ONLY in a small thong AND I missed her! SH.T! Never mind hopefully she will do it again now!
Tonight could be good!...............................
18-06-2020 18:01
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
FV673 and 674 as usual. ALL 4 girls were on BOTH shows including new girl Isabelle Jordan! Plus we saw Ashlyn Shaw (from London) on 673. A reasonable but NOT great evening.
673:
Mia started the show off in a very tiny black bra (ONLY just covering her lovely HUGE tits!), black pants, suspender belt, stockings and shoes. Sat up, stood up, leant on desk (shaking bum), knelt up, crouched and laid on her front. Topless VERY briefly at 10.15! Then topless 9 minutes later and braless 5 minutes after that. Played with her lovely HUGE tits and nipples. Good as usual.
Ashlyn was then on for 32 minutes wearing a (big) red bra, red pants, suspender belt and black stockings. Sat up, crouched and laid on her front and side. Topless after JUST 3 minutes and braless 2 minutes later! Top half and full shots. Ok: nice girl.
Sarah Louise was then on for 58 minutes wearing a purple/black sheer see-through one piece suit and shoes? Huge cleavage from start as usual! Stood up and sat up (on chair VERY briefly!) Topless after 9 minutes and really played with her tits as usual! Covered up at 11.59 for about 6 minutes! Fairly good AS USUAL but spoilt by top half shots ALMOST all of the time!
Isabelle (new girl to me!) was then on for 59 minutes wearing a blue lacy one piece suit and silver/grey shoes. Sat up, knelt up, crouched and stood up knelt on desk (shaking her bum). Took her sjoes off BUT I don't think she got her nice tits out at all. Nice body though!
Bella was then on for 57 minutes wearing a black/red one piece suit and shoes. Sat up, crouched and laid on her front and back. Topless after JUST 5 minutes and also took her shoes off! Quite good with only brief top half shots.
Mia was then on again for 58 minutes wearing a VERY tiny shiny pale blue/siver bikini and black shoes. Her lovely HUGE tits were just about covered up! Sat up, crouched, stood up and laid on her front and side. Braless after JUST 3 minutes and oiled up her tits! Then took her pants off JUST 3 minutes later (naked except for shoes!) until the end! Oiled up her bum so that it and her tits were VERY oily:NICE! A VERY good section with MAINLY full shots of her when sat up (front and side) and laid on her back. Excellent!
Sarah Louise was then on again for 57 minutes in the same outfit. Topless after 13 minutes. Sat up (full shots) and laid on her side. Then 8 minutes later sat up (with top half shots) until the end (36 minutes!). Put her hair up and was naked (except for shoes?) from 4.04: waved her suit around before putting it down! So another VERY good section spoilt (as before) by too many top half shots!
Iasabelle was then on for the last 27 minutes. In the same outfit. Sat up, laid on her side and crouched. Took her shoes off AND went topless briefly (on and off). Nice.
So a FAIRLY good show. All girls were OK and once again Mia was BOTN for me: really energetic, getting very oily and full shots even when naked! Sarah Louise by contrast was VERY restrained with CAREFUL camerawork! Bella good as usual and Isabelle a bit tame on her first night!
674:
Mia was on for (literally) the first few seconds! She was obviously finishing her section from midnight? Braless OR naked??
Sarah Louise was then on for 1 hour 56 minutes in the same her outfit as on 673. Huge cleavage! Stood up, sat up, crouched, stood up and leant over the desk. Topless after JUST 2 minutes really playing with her huge tits with close-ups at 1.15 and 1.21: she was "naked" except for shoes by then! until just before the end. Very good with MINIMAL top half shots!
Isabelle was then on for 1 hour 1 minute in her blue outfit. Stood up, sat up, crouched (a lot) and knelt up. Topless! on and off BUT briefly and played with her nice tits. A very nice girl and quite good for her first night!
Bella was then on for 1 hour 4 minutes. Braless from the start (with her suit from earlier well down like pants). Sat up, crouched, laid on her side, stood up and leant over the desk shaking and spanking her bum. Took her shoes off! Quite good as usual.
Mia was then on for 52 minutes (in the sauna!) wearing her TINY bikini! and black shoes! Sat up all the time! Went braless ONLY for the last 11 minutes! VERY tame: the sauna would have been ideal for her "naked" section! And very appropiate!
Sarah Louise was then on for the last 9 minutes! Sat up all the time playing with her lovely HUGE tits as she always does! Top half shots so guessing that she was "naked" but if not braless. Not a GREAT section again!
So another fairly good show BUT again not GREAT! Better than 673 for Sarah Louise: a FEW more normal shots AND of Isabelle who showed us her lovely tits! Bella also good but Mia quite disappointing! It was good to see Ashlyn as well!
So a REASONABLE evening BUT a bit underwhelming!
Tonight we have:
Caty Cole, Beth Bennett and Imogen James from 10.00 till 5.00
and Ashlyn Shaw, Hayley Mae, Mia Yasmin, Nicole Snow, Carla Howe?, Amanda Rendall and Eva Ray from 8.00 till 4.00
(Atlanta also listed by BS from 10.00 till 5.00!)
So I expect we will see Amanda in the "London Section" tonight!?
I'm hoping to see Caty in a filthy mood (like last Saturday when I missed her going naked!): she's on the webcam so hopefully.....................................
Enjoy!?...................................................
Probably no review tomorrow as I have an early start! BUT I hope to get on here and compare notes!
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2020 13:55 by trains55.)
19-06-2020 10:50
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Just a few observations before I go out!
FV 673 and 674 as usual.
Two reasonable (if a BIT tame for a Friday!) shows. All the rostered girls were on plus the bonus of Bella Mendez (673 only) for 1 hour 22 minutes and a shy? Carla Howe from London (also on 673).
All four girls were quite good as usual. Caty was her usual bouncy energetic self with lots of bum and tit close-ups! Normal Caty BUT lovely!
Beth was her usual sexy self wearing her "trademark" TINY bikinis! She was the only girl to go naked and ONLY once! (even Imogen kept her pants on! UNUSUAL!) Beth was naked in her last 37 minute section on 673 after just 7 minutes until the end. Nice!
Imogen was good as usual: again very energetic and giving us some nice tit and (shaking) bum close-ups! A few top half shots on both channels.
Bella was her usual happy self going braless early on and showing off her lovely full body! But she also suffered from a few top half shots.
Carla Howe (from London) seemed (to me!) to be a bit shy ONLY getting her tits out very briefly near the start of her section! Nice girl though!
So not a bad evening BUT not as good as perhaps it could/should have been!
Tonight we have:
Alice Goodwin, Caty Cole (again!) and Imogen James (again!) from 10.00 till 5.00
Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00
and Alice Rose, April Mae, Ellie Louise, Layla Rose, Amanda Rendall, Candy Sexton, Alexa Brooke, Alicia Sweets and Eva Ray from 8.00 till 4.00
(Atlanta also listed as being on from 10.00 till 5.00 by BS!)
Alice is also supposed to be doing a shower show on the web from 10.00 till 11.30! Could be an "interesting" night! Enjoy!?......................................
20-06-2020 08:03
winsaw Offline

^^ agree train for a Friday night there was not a lot going on only Imogen really seamed up for it on TV with Beth bing the best girl on the webshow where she got oiled up and used a buttplug in a very good show,
The newbie didn't do much on the webshow ever as seamed to be in private a lot no a very good début compared to the other ones this week, even Ashlyn was in private lots which left not a lot going on the webshow , may have been better keeping Caty on the webshow and moving Bella onto tv

20-06-2020 11:44
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(20-06-2020 11:44 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ agree train for a Friday night there was not a lot going on only Imogen really seamed up for it on TV with Beth bing the best girl on the webshow where she got oiled up and used a buttplug in a very good show,
The newbie didn't do much on the webshow ever as seamed to be in private a lot no a very good début compared to the other ones this week, even Ashlyn was in private lots which left not a lot going on the webshow , may have been better keeping Caty on the webshow and moving Bella onto tv

I'm hoping for a decent Saturday night!? Especially if Alice shows up BUT I suppose her shower show will be PRETTY tame anyway!?......................
20-06-2020 13:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV