Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: S66 new website launch
... And the site changes were mostly to do with getting away from the previous (unreliable) streaming service that they used.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2022 14:54 by Spike1876.)
02-04-2022 14:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

The site overhaul as explained by gallerys66 to dancesonthesand:

Quote:gallerys66: @dancesonthesand One-on-one Camming with sound and Video. No video delay, HD streams. Cheaper Calls. Girls can upload their own content, Offline Private messaging, Calls and Toys. The ability to Stream from Phones, out and about. Available anywhere around the world, Calls and cam plus many more to come.
02-04-2022 18:20
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(02-04-2022 14:17 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(02-04-2022 12:04 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  It would certainly be cheaper to employ a moderator on the chat (and cheaper still to give the girls a block button) than to overhaul the entire site.

Unfortunately in your mind 2 different things have become muddled with each other and that's led you into creating an entirely false narrative.

The changes regarding the chat which you refer to happened quite some time ago. It was first reported here by our friend The Goatman in February last year.

The site overhaul you refer to didn't take place until December last year and so wasn't connected to the policy changes implemented 10 months earlier.

This is true but largely irrelevant. Does it being months old make it an any fairer policy than when it began? Does the new website having made more people aware and savvy to what's going on make it less problematic or just affecting to more people? Does what you say negate BK's main point that moderation is clearly the better solution to what 66 claim to be resolving?

Like BS associating their recent fta content changes with the failed gold shows in punters' minds this new site at 66 has consolidated on their earlier policy from the start of last year by giving guys sight of new features and options and then taking them away again unless you sub* up. Guys are now realising 66 are serious in persisting with this nonsense. Being pedantic about when this thing first started is of little use to anyone. The new site gave 66 the chance to redeem themselves without drawing attention to the revision instead they doubled down on tarring certain spenders with an underserved brush (off).

* A so-called pay-as-you-go option that requires monthly top up is nothing of the sort.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-04-2022 21:02
neolithical Offline
Senior Poster

(02-04-2022 18:20 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  gallerys66: @dancesonthesand One-on-one Camming with sound and Video. No video delay, HD streams. Cheaper Calls. Girls can upload their own content, Offline Private messaging, Calls and Toys. The ability to Stream from Phones, out and about. Available anywhere around the world, Calls and cam plus many more to come.

The out and about has potential. I can see that being interesting. The girls uploading their own content could prove to be an interesting feature too. If the girls make a go of that I can see it working very well. The thing that's missing for me is a spy on private show option. That would be a good addition.
02-04-2022 23:25
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I think the "trolls" S66's new site was designed to get rid of aren't ones that are abusive to the babes.

It's chatbox spammers that just watch all day asking questions and demanding stuff, with no intention of spending money.

Babes getting annoyed with always being asked - can I call you, can I take you private, when do you finish, PM me etc is understandable.

Punters just need to log in, top up, and then pay for what they want, from the babe they want. There's no need to fill the chatbox with 21 questions.

It's like blokes that go into strip clubs, talk to the strippers all night, but never take them for a lapdance.

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2022 01:37 by ryuken.)
03-04-2022 01:37
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(03-04-2022 01:37 )ryuken Wrote:  I think the "trolls" S66's new site was designed to get rid of aren't ones that are abusive to the babes.

It's chatbox spammers that just watch all day asking questions and demanding stuff, with no intention of spending money.

Babes getting annoyed with always being asked - can I call you, can I take you private, when do you finish, PM me etc is understandable.

Punters just need to log in, top up, and then pay for what they want, from the babe they want. There's no need to fill the chatbox with 21 questions.

It's like blokes that go into strip clubs, talk to the strippers all night, but never take them for a lapdance.

With the new set up in place are there now no chatbox spammers.Honest answers only please.
03-04-2022 08:59
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

at least when i'm in chat I'm clean!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-04-2022 09:13
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

It's tricky. Obviously s66 want to make money but these new procedures seem extremely limiting.

If your economic means are strong then good luck to you brother I hope you are getting your monies worth. However for most there is not a deep pot of surplus cash and so they spend occasionally with caution.

These are the very people who are now frozen out. Like others have mentioned these may indeed become more prolific spenders in time but not if they can't see first what they are getting. How does the business grow if you alienate large swathes of potential spenders?

No personal axe to grind, have fun everyone. However, if I'm to have my wallet lightened whilst attempting to undo my flies at least let me see who I'm doing it for!!
03-04-2022 11:32
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(02-04-2022 12:51 )jules49 Wrote:  Still getting the same message as yesterday and can only watch premium shows and cannot type anything.Still receiving the same error message even though they say they have removed it on my account.

I feel your frustration because something very similar happened to me. I was receiving a message saying "it seems like you just moved to the new system. For security reason we will need a £1 transaction on your card." I was effectively blocked from premium shows despite having plenty of credits which I had bought on the new system. Even after support got back to me and said they had fixed the problem the message still continued to appear. It was only after I reported it to them a second time that the problem was finally fixed.
03-04-2022 11:43
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(03-04-2022 01:37 )ryuken Wrote:  I think the "trolls" S66's new site was designed to get rid of aren't ones that are abusive to the babes.

Yes have to agree, a couple of the girls I speak to regularly say though its not the primary factor that they do an increasing amount of Premium, (as both appreciate the value of being free to view to lure new guys in), but it is certainly contributory, generally though both are streetwise enough to dissect these cheap kick comments (and users) and they moves on.

Personally the 'pm me babe' or 'follow me babe' comment in free really piss me off and I hammer it down if I see it see it on any girl ...why the hell would she do that with a complete nobody ...pay for it !
03-04-2022 12:55