Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Impressed by Poppy Woods, nice natural girl. Hope they give her a jobBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
26-03-2011 20:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I agree with mr mystery and just an idea RLC, don't have the same girl night after night because it does get boring when you can predict who will be on and a quicker way for people to get bored of seeing the same faces night after night.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-03-2011 20:55
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Where are the 241's that Cathy said were coming? At a time when most channels are going backwards with OSG overload and lack luster performances, RLC should be pushing their bounderies a little.
26-03-2011 21:58
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(26-03-2011 21:58 )dirtbag Wrote:  Where are the 241's that Cathy said were coming? At a time when most channels are going backwards with OSG overload and lack luster performances, RLC should be pushing their bounderies a little.

It's down to the twats known as Ofcom and none of the babechannels having the balls to challenge them, but here's to hoping that RLC tell Ofcom where to stick their rules as it is a channel aimed for adults.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-03-2011 22:38
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Not sure if it is the same for everyone or just my TV/Sky box but the picture quality of Channel 902 doesn't look very good tonight Sad , Cathy said a week or so ago that they had turned up the picture quality on all channels , it looks like they have decided to turn it down again on Ch 902 , at least that's what it looks like on my TV while i am watching Michelle thorn annoyed

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2011 01:20 by mr mystery.)
27-03-2011 01:19
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I noticed when Michelle was on her break and they showed the feed from channel 948 on CH 902 that the picture quality was back to normal , so it looks like it has got something to do with the bathroom set that Michelle is on that is affecting the picture quality , if a remember right when the same bathroom set was used by Bangbabes for Michelle's sections that used to be transmitted from the Bristol studios the picture quality was also poor , it seems strange that the Bristol studios bath set is not has good picture quality as the other sets for some reason .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2011 01:55 by mr mystery.)
27-03-2011 01:54
salimos Offline
Master Poster

(27-03-2011 01:54 )mr mystery Wrote:  I noticed when Michelle was on her break and they showed the feed from channel 948 on CH 902 that the picture quality was back to normal , so it looks like it has got something to do with the bathroom set that Michelle is on that is affecting the picture quality , if a remember right when the same bathroom set was used by Bangbabes for Michelle's sections that used to be transmitted from the Bristol studios the picture quality was also poor , it seems strange that the Bristol studios bath set is not has good picture quality as the other sets for some reason .

Probably the show was aired from michelle's home Big GrinBig Grin
27-03-2011 07:59
Iainpa69 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(26-03-2011 20:54 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Impressed by Poppy Woods, nice natural girl. Hope they give her a jobBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Had a quick chat with Poppy this morning, very nice girl Smile

Hope she gets more time on air Smile
27-03-2011 10:29
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

we can only use a small camera in the bathroom

(27-03-2011 01:54 )mr mystery Wrote:  I noticed when Michelle was on her break and they showed the feed from channel 948 on CH 902 that the picture quality was back to normal , so it looks like it has got something to do with the bathroom set that Michelle is on that is affecting the picture quality , if a remember right when the same bathroom set was used by Bangbabes for Michelle's sections that used to be transmitted from the Bristol studios the picture quality was also poor , it seems strange that the Bristol studios bath set is not has good picture quality as the other sets for some reason .
27-03-2011 10:37
aldo560 Away
Banned

(26-03-2011 10:13 )cathybarry Wrote:  our website is built in house the shedule is acurate and updated daily,we run 3 live 24 hour channels its unavoidable that there will be cancelations at the last min

i can appreciate that last min cancellations are unavoidable, but to say that your website schedule is updated daily (i take its http://www.redlightcentral.tv/default.php) just isnt true its currently listing inacurate shows from 22-28 march Huh

WORSHIPS AT SAVANNAH MAI'S TEMPLE
27-03-2011 11:20

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL