Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

rover Offline

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Yes she is undeniable pretty but is she prettier than some of the other girls...l think not. beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say.Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
11-02-2011 15:16
Find all posts by this user
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(11-02-2011 15:08 )Cpe Wrote:  I'm not even sure she should still hold on to the title of "The Pretty One".

Elite, on the whole, have some great looking girls but when Danica simply sits there looking like some sort of deity (and believing it as well I suspect) it's disappointing particularly when you can see it in her eyes & body language, that she'd sooner be somewhere else.

Danica IS a stunning looking girl, but she needs to be doing more. She's done it in the past why can't she now?

There are good looking girls on Elite I cannot deny this fact but in my eyes Danica is The Pretty One ,Miss Perfection,The Venus of Elite TV.

11-02-2011 21:38
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Great girl Danica. Beautiful looking babe, when she stands up with her breasts out and totally free she is pretty close to my ideal. Ok I know she is not totally natural but her tall, slim toned frame, long legs, delicious bum and kissable neck and shoulders.....yum. I've said it before..........best looking babe on telly!

What though is going on inside that pretty head? Why did we have the completely topless arsefest show last week followed by this? I thought there was a progression developing, carefully directed and managed in my view but a progression. The only progressive part of her last show was the lacklustre 241 which was marginally better than the last one with Sophia and the pretty to look at but also pretty pointless one with Dionne.

Look we are a fickle bunch. Sammie is now the greatest goddess to hit the screen don't you know! We get bored easily. Even total gorgeousness doesn't hack it after a while but come on. If this is now supposed to be 'Promote Danica' in time for the mythical Hydra Griffin Centaur, er sorry I mean website you would think that putting in maximum effort for 3 hours would be within Danica's capabilities. The sitting still between calls I just don't get.

I think Ofcom have deprived us of Danica's USP, namely mega pretty slightly posh bird in pussy slip sensation, but Sammie has never had a slip of that nature to my knowledge but her USP, very pretty slightly stroppy natural super filthy sex machine makes up for it. At one point Danica started grinding her hips as she faced the camera and I was transfixed, open mouthed but 5 seconds later it was over and never returned. I loved the legs apart, arse to camera bending over bits but the skirt never came up long enough to show us the luscious prize underneath. The 241 chat about shopping in Knightsbridge possibly turned on the 'Economic Fetishists' recently revealed to me on this very site but for most of us it's a bit of a hard-on killer.

Be honest though, Danica is not the most boring, there are several others who do pretty much the same thing over and over and don't attract the flack or not to the same degree. Danica is the equivalent of that kid in your school team, you know the type, they seem to have everything, all the moves, the look and you just know they can be the match winner such is their potential and talent. Remember that day when they won the game by themselves? You've never seen the like, they were mobbed, number one player without doubt. Now they hang around the game, the occasional fancy flick, the clever pass, they still have the talent, the class and they look so darned good but they don't seem to care enough to win the match anymore.

You're class Dani but seriously you could be the very best and you know it!Wink
11-02-2011 22:50
alrustic Offline
Apprentice Poster

(11-02-2011 15:16 )rover Wrote:  Yes she is undeniable pretty but is she prettier than some of the other girls...l think not. beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say.Smile

Danica is indeed gorgeous, but Emma Spellar was Miss UK and she's just as natural. Then there's Paige, she's all natural and doesn't need much make-up. Heart

Al
12-02-2011 02:17
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(11-02-2011 22:50 )Webbiola Wrote:  Great girl Danica. Beautiful looking babe, when she stands up with her breasts out and totally free she is pretty close to my ideal. Ok I know she is not totally natural but her tall, slim toned frame, long legs, delicious bum and kissable neck and shoulders.....yum. I've said it before..........best looking babe on telly!

What though is going on inside that pretty head? Why did we have the completely topless arsefest show last week followed by this? I thought there was a progression developing, carefully directed and managed in my view but a progression. The only progressive part of her last show was the lacklustre 241 which was marginally better than the last one with Sophia and the pretty to look at but also pretty pointless one with Dionne.

Look we are a fickle bunch. Sammie is now the greatest goddess to hit the screen don't you know! We get bored easily. Even total gorgeousness doesn't hack it after a while but come on. If this is now supposed to be 'Promote Danica' in time for the mythical Hydra Griffin Centaur, er sorry I mean website you would think that putting in maximum effort for 3 hours would be within Danica's capabilities. The sitting still between calls I just don't get.

I think Ofcom have deprived us of Danica's USP, namely mega pretty slightly posh bird in pussy slip sensation, but Sammie has never had a slip of that nature to my knowledge but her USP, very pretty slightly stroppy natural super filthy sex machine makes up for it. At one point Danica started grinding her hips as she faced the camera and I was transfixed, open mouthed but 5 seconds later it was over and never returned. I loved the legs apart, arse to camera bending over bits but the skirt never came up long enough to show us the luscious prize underneath. The 241 chat about shopping in Knightsbridge possibly turned on the 'Economic Fetishists' recently revealed to me on this very site but for most of us it's a bit of a hard-on killer.

Be honest though, Danica is not the most boring, there are several others who do pretty much the same thing over and over and don't attract the flack or not to the same degree. Danica is the equivalent of that kid in your school team, you know the type, they seem to have everything, all the moves, the look and you just know they can be the match winner such is their potential and talent. Remember that day when they won the game by themselves? You've never seen the like, they were mobbed, number one player without doubt. Now they hang around the game, the occasional fancy flick, the clever pass, they still have the talent, the class and they look so darned good but they don't seem to care enough to win the match anymore.

You're class Dani but seriously you could be the very best and you know it!Wink

WTF Danica is wank material..Rolleyes

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
12-02-2011 04:50
jacobogsoren Offline
Danica enthusiast

behind the scenes snaps from Danica's VO5Hair shoot yesterday,
'check out the full feature in FHM_UK available in April'.

http://twitter.com/VO5ExtremeStyle
http://yfrog.com/gywkuvuj
http://yfrog.com/gy70902816j

[Image: wkuvu_x_thumb.jpg] [Image: 70902816_x_thumb.jpg]
12-02-2011 09:21
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2011 04:50 )Mr Head Wrote:  WTF Danica is wank material..Rolleyes

Class wank material.Wink
12-02-2011 09:47
HEX!T Away
Retired

well i started of reading webby post thinking... here we go again... but no... the guy makes some very valid points and his use of analogy is spot on.

BRAVO! sir..

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-02-2011 22:05
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Blah blah blah blah blah blah... I just don't fucking know any more... will still watch Monday...
13-02-2011 16:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

We know she has it in her to put on a really good show, but it's fair to say that she's one of these gals on Elite TV that just needs a kick the backside every now and then. Wink
13-02-2011 22:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66