Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(10-02-2011 17:54 )Mr Head Wrote:  Well as i'm the only poster that's mentioned it recently I suppose i'm the "don't watch her brigade"..Smile
It was meant as a (not very funny) joke..Blush

One, not meant as a joke, from earlier this morning.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
10-02-2011 18:06
Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(10-02-2011 17:32 )brinsford Wrote:  
(10-02-2011 17:24 )Phoenix Wrote:  I think it's worth pointing out that it's no coincidence that shortly after that time the Ofcom 'interference' was starting so obviously Danica, nor any of the other girls, are able to come close to the standards they were previously setting

Well Said

You just have to watch Sammie's performance - or Caty, Charlie, etc - and you'd know that blaming ofcom for Danica's performances is frankly bollocks... 241s to a point, but solo, definately no.
10-02-2011 18:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2011 18:15 )countryboy Wrote:  You just have to watch Sammie's performance - or Caty, Charlie, etc - and you'd know that blaming ofcom for Danica's performances is frankly bollocks... 241s to a point, but solo, definately no.

I agree. Either Danica prefers not to show more than she currently does, or someone is telling her not to, as in someone from Elite or someone from another company she works for. Past Danica was great, current Danica is lame.
10-02-2011 19:18
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

What more do we expect Danica to show? I do sometimes wonder if our expectations are just too high and we expect too much from Danica.
Yes,she has put in some really sensational performances in the past but maybe it's unrealistic to expect her to do it every shift especially with Ofcom seemingly watching every move.

Now that she is on more frequently/more consistently prehaps she is just doing what Elite expect from her ......bringing in the calls rather than putting on a ground breaking performance every time she's on.Possibly there would be more calls (and plaudits) if she pushed the boundaries but maybe thats not advisable with the current Ofcom climate. Prehaps she's under instructions,who knows ?

I thought it was an enjoyable 3 hours or so,not sensational but not as bad as some posts suggest. The 2-4-1 with the gorgeous Sophia had some very sexy moments (altho' I don't think the Set helped) and who can really complain at seeing 2 gorgeous girls together.

Yes it could be better but who knows where that might lead and what sanctions that could bring.

When's Danica on next? Big Grin Tongue
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 19:38 by mrwotzup.)
10-02-2011 19:35
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Hooray some one else with sense Pretty One is on next Monday mrwotzup

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 20:05 by brinsford.)
10-02-2011 19:47
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Sometimes she's up for it; other times she isn't. Get her to do a full night shift. Yep, then we'll really see what she's made of. Wink Also, it's fair to say that some people on here will always tell her what she wants to hear, and will always defend her honour, no matter how crap some of her shows are. I think I even joked once in the chatbox that if Danica sneezed on camera, then it would lead to someone on here to say the following: "OMG! Danica just sneezed. That was the best sneeze I've ever seen. Amazing!" Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 20:41 by Chilly.)
10-02-2011 19:56
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(10-02-2011 19:56 )Chilly Wrote:  Sometimes she's up for it, other times she isn't. Get her to do a full night shift. Yep, then we'll really see what she's made of. Wink Also, it's fair to say that some people on here will always tell her what she wants to hear, and will always defend her honour, no matter how crap some of her shows are. I think I even joked once in the chatbox that if Danica sneezed on camera, then it would lead to someone on here to say the following: "OMG! Danica just sneezed. That was the best sneeze I've ever seen. Amazing!" Big Grin

Great idea full night shift just make sure I'm not at work the next day, 7 hour of Danica Fabulous.

10-02-2011 20:10
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

personally i think she's stunnin so i like to watch her shows, i dont think she has ever done a sensational show and they all pretty much seem to b the same to me. I think where some of the criticism comes from is the fact that she's so rigid on cam but that's just her, I don't think if she did a full shift it would be any different. She just simply doesnt move around like a caty or a charlie or pretty much any of the models for that matter lol, even alice when she's on moves around like them. So personally i feel i know what im gonna get with danica every time she's on and thats a hot model sittin there with her tits out for the last hour (if ur lucky) but im quite happy with that and will continue to watch her when she's on Big Grin
10-02-2011 20:36
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Danica has the best elbows out of all the babes on all the babe channels but we never get to see them up close. I don't know if it's Danica, the cameraman or Ofcom but certainly since the new rules elbows have been in short supply.

The callers have to take some of the blame, if they spout rubbish and platitudes rather than getting her to move into a good elbow position well, you can't really blame Danica.

To be honest Danica's shows have been in decline since her arm wrestling session with Caty when she wore the red see-through elbow pads. Sophia tried her best last night but Danica .....well she just gave her the cold shoulder and shoulders just aren't my thing. In any case she seems to still have an issue with her left shoulder and doesn't really want us to see it up close.

If Danica really wants to put her back into it and give us what we want she should try watching Alice, Sammie, Dionne, Emma, Caty, Sophia, Charlie, Paige or try picking up a black and white video of Vikki 'Elbows' Thomas or Old Lady Hairy Muff Elbows Monster. Those were the days when men were men, elbows were elbows and my drivel was easy to understand.

I hope you're reading this and taking it on board Danica because I know how seriously you take what is written on here.Wink
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 20:51 by Webbiola.)
10-02-2011 20:47
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I would like to know why Danica is treated differently to all the other girls. Is it because she earns lots more money for the company than the other girls, therefore they have to protect their prize asset. Or is it she's got everybody dancing to the tune of Danica, including her sycophantic forum fans.
10-02-2011 21:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66