Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: S66 new website launch
Dead on. It’s no different from the old VIP package, which cost £20 monthly and included 200 credits. The sneaky way they’ve tried to conceal this suggests contempt for their customers.

Where have all the good times gone?
01-04-2022 12:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

If they wanted to, the could have just charged £1 a month to do what they say they are trying to do, they chose not to.
01-04-2022 12:49
jules49 Offline
Senior Poster

Hope this explains everything straight form the horses mouth so to speak..

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

As long as you have an active VIP membership you should never be required to top up additionally to access the service. If you are this is an error and you should let me know and i will have the error lifted.

​Hopefully the amendments I have made to your account today should prevent this from happening again.

Best regards
​S66 CAMS Customer Service
j.zentner Apr 1, 12:57

I appreciate what you are saying but as I took out VIP membership I automatically receive 300 credits so are you saying that I have to top up each time my credits are low or I will not have access to the features even though I have already paid for for a 30 day VIP membership.Seems a bit unfair and I am sure many customers cannot afford to maintain 500 credits in their account.As far as I am aware none of the so called premium features inc photo and video galleries are not even working yet even after 4 months of the new site operating.
I appreciate you having to implement the caveats as I was always seeing idiots posting completely irrelevant comments many times which is a good thing.
It seems to be working ok now and I can access the models.
Thankyou for you help
Julian
On Friday, 1 April 2022, 12:45:33 BST, S66 Customer Service wrote:

|
George Apr 1, 11:45

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

​Just following up with you to check this issue is now resolved and you can top up without issue?

I have manually lifted the the pop up you where receiving in error.

​This is a long standing function of the website and has been in place for the last ten months now. It was temporally disabled during the launch of the new website.

​Regular customers will not be aware of it, all you need to do is....

​1. Top up £10 and you'll get 100 credits and have 30 days access including ​uninterrupted viewing.

​2. Maintain a credit balance of 500 credits (many of our customers do this as a matter of course and as such are not effected by this issue)

​3. Take out a VIP subscription for £10 a month and you'll get 150 credits a month, have unlimited access to the premium features and have unlimited access to the VIP exclusive photo and video galleys. You will also be able to download all of the gallery content to your device and keep as off line content once you subscription is 1 month old (second billing date).

​We have had to implement the caveats above in reaction to a spike in trolling and stream recording activity. Our due diligence has proved that those users trolling the chat making unpleasant comments directed at customers, presenters alike and recording the streams are rarely customers.

​It is unfortunate that a recent influx of unsavoury and unscrupulous users have forced the business to make these necessary changes.
01-04-2022 14:49
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

What a load of bo***cks! Maintain a balance of 500 credits! Its more than just 'unsavoury and unscrupulous users' theyre going to be getting rid of!
01-04-2022 15:08
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

They're probably right in that the top up and minimum credit requirements are a drop in the ocean for their big spending punters but what doesn't ring true is their explaination it's for dealing with unsavory users. If they act out of line they could simply ban them from the site but maybe because some of the unsavoury users and biggest spenders are one and the same so they spin this line.

They're more likely to exclude a lot more hard up, occasional or simply principled users who can't or don't want 50 pounds of their hard earned money continually held hostage by S66. Maybe no loss to them on an individual basis but together must add up to something. Poor business strategy, the chance to convert occasional to bigger spender is discarded. S66 just drunk on the big spenders.
01-04-2022 15:48
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I wouldn't say they are drunk on big spenders I wouldn't they are being very well fed

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
01-04-2022 17:05
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

To say they are doing these measures to prevent trolling is a bag of shite.

I have seen (anecdotally) many incidents of abusive behaviour from those who spend/tip/buzz in large amounts. The trigger for the abuse was those who spent little to nothing asking the girls for more. Were they banned? Of course not!

Everyone has to create an account and and verify it from an ip and e-mail address. S66 could easily ban abusive individuals if they wanted to.

As for "maintain a balance of 500 credits" what they are really saying is give us £50 but you can't spend it. You need to spend other money but leave that initial £50 in s66 bank account.

It's laughably condescending and insulting, for me anyway. Good luck to those who aren't bothered.
02-04-2022 11:51
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

It would certainly be cheaper to employ a moderator on the chat (and cheaper still to give the girls a block button) than to overhaul the entire site. This is enriched bollocks to conceal S66’s squeezing more dosh out of their helplessly hooked punters.

Where have all the good times gone?
02-04-2022 12:04
jules49 Offline
Senior Poster

Still getting the same message as yesterday and can only watch premium shows and cannot type anything.Still receiving the same error message even though they say they have removed it on my account.As far as I am concerned they can go and rip off other customers.I have had enough.Its a shame because they have some really nice girls on here but if they are unable to help customers with something simple like this while asking us to adhere to all new rules they will lose many more customers in the way they want to conduct business on in my opinion is a far worse website then the previous one.
02-04-2022 12:51
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(02-04-2022 12:04 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  It would certainly be cheaper to employ a moderator on the chat (and cheaper still to give the girls a block button) than to overhaul the entire site.

Unfortunately in your mind 2 different things have become muddled with each other and that's led you into creating an entirely false narrative.

The changes regarding the chat which you refer to happened quite some time ago. It was first reported here by our friend The Goatman in February last year.

The site overhaul you refer to didn't take place until December last year and so wasn't connected to the policy changes implemented 10 months earlier.
02-04-2022 14:17