glamour idols

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Cara Brett Tease/Night Show - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Cara Brett Tease/Night Show - Chat & Discussion
(28-09-2014 23:10 )dibs2k9 Wrote:  compared to her last 2 shows i dont think this one was as good
I have to agree,last time was a mini nightshow but tonight was mostly tease show,also she stated after 10pm that whoever called next she would remove her top but aside from short flashes it was never fully removed,now the last person to do this was Tashie,i just hope Cara doesnt continue to make these false statements because i hope she has more integrity than that,now im not saying she should go further than she is comfortable with,just dont make false promises,which in a way was prooved by the lack of calls after 10.30pm,in summary an ok show tarnished by a false statement of intent.6/10

im always open to positive change
28-09-2014 23:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

lol funny you should specify the "lack of calls" after 10:30.

I was on the line from about 10:40 to 10:50 and I can assure you that there was no lack of calls. I heard at least 4 guys get through and get cut off within 30 seconds before the same thing happened to me. There was no lack of calls, whatsoever -- just the appearance of a lack of calls, because of all the unnecessary phone waving. Plus that lovely bit of theatre where Cara implores guys to call in order to get her out of her top, while she has a succession of guys coming through onto her line that are virtually begging for her to do just that.

Utter rubbish.

Whether it's a day show or a night show, Cara is now -- for me, anyway -- a strictly "no call" zone.
28-09-2014 23:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree cara's tease/night show wasn't as good as her previous couple, but still thought she was very watchable with lots of her nice arse at the camera and she got her boobs out on a regular basis. 7/10

as for calling cara, what i'll say is hopefully s66 will read your comments here goodfella3041 and act on them. as for what cara says on the mic, have always said pretty much you should take what a babe says on the mic with a pinch of salt. her main job is to bring in the calls so will say things on the mic to get people calling in

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
29-09-2014 00:23
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(29-09-2014 00:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree cara's tease/night show wasn't as good as her previous couple, but still thought she was very watchable with lots of her nice arse at the camera and she got her boobs out on a regular basis. 7/10

as for calling cara, what i'll say is hopefully s66 will read your comments here goodfella3041 and act on them. as for what cara says on the mic, have always said pretty much you should take what a babe says on the mic with a pinch of salt. her main job is to bring in the calls so will say things on the mic to get people calling in
If its her job to get callers calling in would it not be right to provide those callers with a chance to speak to their chosen babe who in turn should grant their request and not cut them off or make false statements of intent or am i missing something.

im always open to positive change
29-09-2014 01:12
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2014 23:00 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Anyway, my advice ... by all means, admire that beautiful body on tv, but save your money and don't bother calling. It's an absolute rip-off of an experience.
but then freeloaders like me wouldn't be able to admire that beautiful body if nobody rang her, seems like i didn't miss much last night anyway going by the comments on here
29-09-2014 02:10
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2014 23:00 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  She looks gorgeous, of course, but what is the deal with calling Cara during a tease hour or night show?

Either her or the producer cut people off within a matter of seconds. It's happened to me on a couple of occasions and I can hear it happening to people in front of me in the queue, so I don't believe it is a glitch or a technical fault. Is it that she is so popular that the queue is a mile long? If that's the case, I don't think that taking money off people for 90 seconds of phone menus and 5 minutes of queuing for a 30 second conversation before you are put back into the queue is the best way to deal with it.

Anyway, my advice ... by all means, admire that beautiful body on tv, but save your money and don't bother calling. It's an absolute rip-off of an experience.

spotted this a while back with cara on the day shows, she'll look like she's talking to some1 on the phone but if you call it normaly a pretty quick connection only to be cut off a few seconds later, at £2connection charge this must rack up a few quid bladewave
30-09-2014 06:21
stemmata Offline
Banned

Cara's lips look like she has had them done.

Again !

S.
30-09-2014 21:47
Charlemagne Offline

Cara's scheduled tonight between 10pm and 12.30am.

They could be worth watching Smile
24-10-2014 07:32
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Yer, I just spotted that.... Hope it happens.... getting excited already!Big Grin
24-10-2014 12:47
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

That's obviously more than a tease show, more of a mini nightshow if anything. Should be amazing. Big Grin
24-10-2014 13:24

glamour idols