Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(04-07-2014 14:13 )J T Wrote:  RLC can't get any worse than it is at the moment. I flick through the channels at night and all I see is babes in big dresses with big knockers, stockings, heels etc. I have not seen a naked stint around 11pm since I last watched Dannii Harwood, and even that was in February. I know the idea of Playboy is to be classy, but there is a clear difference between classy and downright boring. Even S66 are better at UK night shows and that's saying something. We seriously need to bring back the good old days where Lexi Lowe and Bailey Cream were still around, even with Ofcom's new rules. I can't watch RLC's streams for more than 5 seconds without fear of nodding off Big Laugh

Why has a babe got to be naked for the show to be good? Just because you feel they can't get any worse does not mean we all feel the same way. You say Studio66 are better without saying and reason why you think this or what makes them better. So just because two babes you once liked are no longer on the shows means the channels are boring now does it? I really don't know what you expect these girls to do, when they can only show their tits, wear sexy outfits and answer calls. There is only so much they can do

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
04-07-2014 14:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Darius Offline
Banned

^^^Dear RLC Fanboy,

1. A naked show makes the show a million times better.
2. I never said I wanted anyone to agree with me.
3. They allow their babes to remove their outfits and give them freedom to do what they like, whereas RLC stick them on one set for a night and expect them to keep their costumes on.
4. I never said this, you simply galloped ahead to conclusions. There are babes I do like but sadly they have fallen victim to their silly schemes.
5. There is not only so much they can do. Why do you think Dannii Harwood strips off? Because she is ALLOWED to. They don't have to sit in their costumes all night.

Don't neglect our beautiful ladies - keep the focus on UK talent
04-07-2014 14:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

In your view, doesn't mean we all feel that way. Some of us like the teasing sexy slutty outfits, that's why they don't all get naked. Also have you ever thought some of the babes maybe don't feel entirely comfortable getting their whole kit off on live TV

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
04-07-2014 14:50
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

RLC have dipped in performance, but so have all the channels, Winsaw makes a good point re the Nicam licence which allows 906 to show more, I wish a few more channels would apply for a Nicam licence but it would mean setting up an office in Holland. The channels are all strangled by Ofcom rules and they are businesses that do not want £20-£30K fines for pushing the boat out. The channels are just as much to blame as ofcom, but aslong as they are seeing some form of profit why will they rock the boat.

Anyway aslong as RLC have Dannii, Lucy Z, Kandi and Linda doing nights I'll be happy as they appeal to me, others don't as it's all down to personal taste. Of course I would like to see 2-4-1's like in the past but in this current state it just isn't going to happen.
04-07-2014 16:08
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(04-07-2014 14:13 )J T Wrote:  I have not seen a naked stint around 11pm since I last watched Dannii Harwood, and even that was in February.

You must have missed Rachel Taylor in the bath tub then Wink.
What a show to miss Surprised.

04-07-2014 20:01
Darius Offline
Banned

I don't watch every night, just most nights. I bet it was. Let me know when she's next on and I'll take a peek or too. Tongue

Don't neglect our beautiful ladies - keep the focus on UK talent
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 21:12 by Darius.)
04-07-2014 21:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Both of the zarwood girls are on tonight as they were yesterday. So what could have been some hot & horny extended 241 action is a complete no go area because of those bastards at Ofcom.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
04-07-2014 22:59
Charlemagne Offline

(04-07-2014 22:59 )gunnar Wrote:  Both of the zarwood girls are on tonight as they were yesterday. So what could have been some hot & horny extended 241 action is a complete no go area because of those bastards at Ofcom.

What channel is Lucy Zara on tonight?
Because I certainly haven't seen her
04-07-2014 23:02
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Shit I've jusy realised its not lucy zara after all,but the girl in the purple looks a lot like her though.
Paige Green is her name

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
04-07-2014 23:09
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2014 14:50 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  In your view, doesn't mean we all feel that way. Some of us like the teasing sexy slutty outfits, that's why they don't all get naked. Also have you ever thought some of the babes maybe don't feel entirely comfortable getting their whole kit off on live TV

I doubt Dannii Harwood feels uncomfortable getting her clothes off unless she has has had a personality transplant and has suddenly become shy! She has just become BLOODY LAZY AND BORING! Too many people on this forum use Ofcom to excuse laziness when in actual fact there is nothing to stop girls like Dannii putting on a more entertaining show like Clare on S66 and Caty & Mica when they do 2-4-1's which have happened quite recently and are great viewing despite the Ofcom rules!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 00:16 by Liverred.)
05-07-2014 00:16

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL