Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
This is my point exactly I really don't what he is moaning about. Ok sure they sometimes have off nights or some nights not as good as others etc. But I still feel with the line up babes they have both day and night, and taking into account what the babes are limited to doing RLC is still the best all round channel when it comes to the babes in my eyes.

Just because you have 2 or 3 faves and they have since gone does not make it a bad channel Smile

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
04-07-2014 11:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(04-07-2014 10:40 )skully Wrote:  I'm not having another ''can it get any worse thread'' taking hold, all it does it give people an excuse to troll and be negative for the sake of it, all aspects of good and bad shows etc can be discussed here (within reason). The thread in S66 was a mistake to let grow, should have been merged before it got too big.

Spot on here skully, can't disagree with what your saying here

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
04-07-2014 12:07
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

I agree aswell. I mean sure sometimes we all have negative things to say and comment on but I really don't think we need entire threads dedicated allowing all the trolls to come out and moan and groan about every tiny detail if it wasn't to their liking

04-07-2014 12:15
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Aah so any criticism of the shows is now labelled "trolling" by the fanboys and plants and this is accepted by the moderators in some kind of unholy alliance? I realise this entire forum is a thinly-disguised advert for the channels, but please, to make it at all credible some constructive dissent has to be tolerated.

Constructive criticism is far less trolly than millions of cut and pasted formulaic posts clogging up the threads along the lines of: "another great show last night by [insert babe name here]...." or "what great night last night on [insert channel name here].."

Am I now officially a troll?
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 12:32 by Lotuseater.)
04-07-2014 12:31
skully Offline

Nobody said you were trolling, I said ''all it does it give people an excuse to troll and be negative for the sake of it'', which is true, where did I say criticism wasn't allowed? Criticism is welcome as long as it's constructive and not just (as I said) being negative for the sake of it. People think they can say what they like unchecked at times, those people can think again. I'm not aiming that at you or the OP of the thread btw.
This forum gives its members a lot of freedom, sure some members (Rammy Wink ) go a bit too far in trying to justify what's wrong with a channel(s), but the simple truth is that if members don't like how we do things here, then they are free to fuck right off and find no other forum that offers the same things we do, caps, vids, pics, debate, criticism, Rammy being Rammy, my love of skulls and blah, blah, blah.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
04-07-2014 12:43
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

No-one is saying you are a troll mate, I'm definately not Smile It's just any negative comments can always be made in the standard RLC thread or any topic that is already open. If you didn't like the show or the babe then just post in one of the threads, all opinions are welcome. But a whole thread dedicated to things like that, where everyone just moans is like putting out a flashing beacon to all the trolls in the land haha

04-07-2014 12:47
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Why don't you just say Rammyrascal is a troll lotuseater as its clearly me your aiming your comments at here saying about cut and paste formulaic posts

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
04-07-2014 12:47
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(04-07-2014 12:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Why don't you just say Rammyrascal is a troll lotuseater as its clearly me your aiming your comments at here saying about cut and paste formulaic posts

LOL - if the cap fits, Rammy, wear it!
04-07-2014 13:05
Darius Offline
Banned

RLC can't get any worse than it is at the moment. I flick through the channels at night and all I see is babes in big dresses with big knockers, stockings, heels etc. I have not seen a naked stint around 11pm since I last watched Dannii Harwood, and even that was in February. I know the idea of Playboy is to be classy, but there is a clear difference between classy and downright boring. Even S66 are better at UK night shows and that's saying something. We seriously need to bring back the good old days where Lexi Lowe and Bailey Cream were still around, even with Ofcom's new rules. I can't watch RLC's streams for more than 5 seconds without fear of nodding off Big Laugh

Don't neglect our beautiful ladies - keep the focus on UK talent
04-07-2014 14:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(04-07-2014 14:13 )J T Wrote:  RLC can't get any worse than it is at the moment. I flick through the channels at night and all I see is babes in big dresses with big knockers, stockings, heels etc. I have not seen a naked stint around 11pm since I last watched Dannii Harwood, and even that was in February. I know the idea of Playboy is to be classy, but there is a clear difference between classy and downright boring. Even S66 are better at UK night shows and that's saying something. We seriously need to bring back the good old days where Lexi Lowe and Bailey Cream were still around, even with Ofcom's new rules. I can't watch RLC's streams for more than 5 seconds without fear of nodding off Big Laugh

Is it ?!? Since when does endless evenings of tedious PVC/leather equate to classiness ? More natural girls like Kandi are desperately needed though.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-07-2014 14:24

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL