babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
Just saw about 30 minutes at midnight, mainly BS1 where Lolly was on. Her introduction to the freeview show on the mic was pretty filthy and entertaining. She either mimed a few words or they cut the mic a couple of times. Megan was with her for about a minute during this intro, also on the mic. Lolly put in her usual good performance, not naked, but lots of movement.
Meanwhile, Yvette was on BS2.
15-01-2010 12:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Lolly, Dionne and Stevie all gave good workmanlike performances on freeview at least. Ella and Megan seemed to be a bit underused and a little subdued. I didn't watch much of Yvette or Dani. On the plus side BS1 & 2 weren't clogged up with nudeness but on the minus side there was very little 2 for 1 action.
Was Lolly's microphone cut off because of the unspeakable filth she is liable to blurt out or was she doing the dodgy microphone act a la Norman Collier circa 1974? As there was no "Testing! Testing! One Two Three" I think it was probably the former.

15-01-2010 21:12
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did we do last night? I recorded BS2 as usual and was IN HEAVEN! There was no nudity at all and I missed out on LOUISE PORTER(Shame I love her body!) and CAMILLA(naked on BS1/BSXtra?)But all the girls were very good and a lot of cream was used! Lolly and KARINA started off with a 2-4-1 for about 24 ninutes;very nice.Then Lolly was on for about 45 minutes;she was braless and did several good open leg shots.Then Megan was on for about 50 minutes and creamed herself up!Then DARYL joined her for a nice 2-4-1 seesion of about 10 minutes. Then DARYL had a solo section of 40 minutes or so;she went braless and really shook her gorgeous E-Cup tits! What a lovely girl she is! then Dionne was on ;but only once! BUT THEN PAIGE ON BS2!!!!!She was on for about 45 minutes really showing off her lovely tits and getting cream on herself! (I'm keeping my recording just for this recent coverage of PAIGE! and DARYL!) They are both lovely girls! Megan then came on for another section of about 35 minutes using more cream! KARINA was then on for about 7 minutes before being joined by DARYL for another 2-4-1 section.This finished the show.So no LOUISE (Shame) no CAMILLA (not too upset;have lots of footage of her) and no nudity (not essential).But a very good show ;and only one girl that I dont like but only on once anyway.BUT DARYL really shaking her tits and PAIGE on for a reasonable length of time! WOW;at last! On the whole the section lengths were much better allowing most girls to be on;THANKS CELLCAST AND KEEP IT UP! So yes I'm very happy today. I hope to record something tonight;but I might not be able to if my son decides to watch Match of the Day downstairs!i will check Whos on tonight in any case! Please send your reports in as usual;i'd like to know where and how KARINA,LOUISE,DARYL and PAIGE were for the rest of the evening (BS1/BSXTra/ or Partyland?) and how they got on.Bye for now;hope to see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2010 16:40 by Big Boobies.)
16-01-2010 12:12
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The 2-4-1 session with Lolly and Karina, starting at midnight on BS2, was very good, lots of real kissing and nipple licking/sucking. Lolly is one of my favourites at present. She looks much nicer now than when she used to be on Partyland, channel 50, about 9 months ago.
Camilla was naked on BS1 again for the session starting at midnight.
16-01-2010 15:49
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

BS1 featured a fairly ordinary Lolly and Louise 2 for 1 although Louise did appear to enjoy Lolly sucking on her teats. The highlight was probably a set by Camilla where she kept her knickers on giving the full range of dynamic open leg poses, and then took them off when I promptly changed channel. Still at least splitting the set into "with" and "without" sections leaves all bases covered and all "customers" satisfied.

16-01-2010 16:22
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2010 15:49 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The 2-4-1 session with Lolly and Karina, starting at midnight on BS2, was very good, lots of real kissing and nipple licking/sucking. Lolly is one of my favourites at present. She looks much nicer now than when she used to be on Partyland, channel 50, about 9 months ago.

Yes I thought that Lolly and KARINA'S 2-4-1 on BS2 at midnight was very good and very convincing! Plenty of real contact and kissing and sucking of nipples at last;a bit like the "original" Partygirls. I think the whole BS2 show was pretty good last night;AND PAIGE ON BS2 FOR ABOUT45 MINUTES WAS FOR ME GREAT AND A REAL SHOCK!
16-01-2010 16:37
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Would have to agree with the previous posts, the current 2-4-1s seem to be the best around on any of the babe channels. One small comment about Lolly, was the mike going mute the fault of the producers not letting Lolly say something over the top. As for Camilla and her nakedness, it seems to me that her solo sections are being kept slightly shorter, good and bad, gives more chances of screen time for the other girls, and alas shortens Camilla's screen time. One final thing, and it is a personal observation, but how stunning and attractive did Karina look last night, in my view she is perhaps the most naturally attractive girl on BS.
16-01-2010 20:06
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2010 20:06 )matt38 Wrote:  . As for Camilla and her nakedness, it seems to me that her solo sections are being kept slightly shorter, good and bad, gives more chances of screen time for the other girls, and alas shortens Camilla's screen time.

I think that its only fair as until recently BS1 has been almost "The Camilla Show" with only one/two other girls being "allowed" on! This is why I normally record BS2;"usually" more girls and better picture quality. But I might reconsider if this "new" change becomes permanent. And yes I agree that KARINA is a very attractive and sexy girl and getting more so each time I see her.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2010 20:29 by Big Boobies.)
16-01-2010 20:17
p@man Offline
mostly harmless ...

(16-01-2010 15:49 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The 2-4-1 session with Lolly and Karina, starting at midnight on BS2, was very good, lots of real kissing and nipple licking/sucking. Lolly is one of my favourites at present. She looks much nicer now than when she used to be on Partyland, channel 50, about 9 months ago.

Anyone got any caps or vidz of that Lolly and Karina session? I'd like to have seen it; either one is hot but both - must've been scorching! Tongue

After all is said and done, a whole lot more is said than done
17-01-2010 00:15
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

BS2 now showing Camilla and Lori in an unthrilling naked 2 for 1 although the mirror does allow scope for a Camilla gash flash giggle blush. Lolly is on BS2 bathing in what appears to be the shower block of a Romanian orphanage. The tiles need regrouting. I'm off for an early night. Give me a shout if Rosie shows up please.

17-01-2010 01:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV