Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
Danica did a good show, last night. I wasn't disappointed at all. She got her boobs out, although she was doing the 'handbra', but she isn't really good at covering it, since I had a peek at her nipples. Big Grin

As for her boobs, they look natural to me.
10-10-2009 13:07
Find all posts by this user
chough Offline
Junior Poster

Since 21.00 yesterday there have been more than 160 posts in this thread; even if she had shown her tits (which I hope are natural) last night, I doubt whether there would have been this much activity Smile
10-10-2009 13:32
Aprilfan Offline
Junior Poster

From the nipslips we've seen so far I'd say there is definitely a case of the Tara Reid, Franken-nipple going on. Scarring and zero sensitivitySad
With nip placement like Marty Feldman's eyes.shocked
So it is no wonder she is hiding them.
Otherwise she is perfect. Big Grin

Nature did a great job, some dumb-ass surgeon ballsed it upRolleyes
10-10-2009 15:09
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Danica's tits - job or natural. YOU'RE ALL FUCKING BLIND!!!!! annoyed

Well, except those of you that can see and are saying they're fake. All the rest of you are fucking unbelievable!

It truly, honestly, really, genuinely, gospelly, sincerely fucking annoys me that people can't tell when they're looking at pair of false tits! WHY?? Why isn't it as obvious to you people as it is to me? As I said in an earlier post they're as fake as a stewardess's smile. I don't need to see scars, don't need to know that they're three sizes bigger than they used to be. I don't even need to see them unfettered. THEY ARE NOT NATURAL!!!!!

For fuck's sake annoyed
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 16:15 by StanTheMan.)
10-10-2009 16:13
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

This thread is unbelievable. What part of Danica's fantastic body have we not seen over the past few weeks and months? Ok, not all at the same time and not all intentionally but I for one cannot believe I have seen so much of this beautiful babe and without spending a cent. How many people complaining have actually invested anything except a few hours of their time sitting in front of their tv with a beer and being treated to a top class teasing session from a superbly skilled performer. The fact that she also appears to be a rare combination of beauty, intelligence and a really lovely young woman only adds to her appeal. I agree that her show last night wasn't as spectacular as her previous 2 efforts but come on we were still treated to nipple and pussy slips (I thought I saw her apologise to the cameraman for the pussy slip so maybe she was under instructions on that front at least) as well as closeups of her lovely white lacy panties as she lay on her back with her legs apart (even now I cannot believe that a show like this is considered below par). We have gotten carried away and lost our sense of perspective, I just hope Danica isn't reading any of this and comes back refreshed and sparkling (she did look tired at the end last night).

Man cannot live on head alone.
10-10-2009 16:38
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(10-10-2009 16:13 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Danica's tits - job or natural. YOU'RE ALL FUCKING BLIND!!!!! annoyed

Well, except those of you that can see and are saying they're fake. All the rest of you are fucking unbelievable!

It truly, honestly, really, genuinely, gospelly, sincerely fucking annoys me that people can't tell when they're looking at pair of false tits! WHY?? Why isn't it as obvious to you people as it is to me? As I said in an earlier post they're as fake as a stewardess's smile. I don't need to see scars, don't need to know that they're three sizes bigger than they used to be. I don't even need to see them unfettered. THEY ARE NOT NATURAL!!!!!

For fuck's sake annoyed

Yeah, but are you REALLY sure Stan? Tongue

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

10-10-2009 16:39
dbone Offline
Junior Poster

Very well put, Shady.

I was composing something similar in my head but you pretty much covered all the important stuff.

And also, in my personal opinion, Danica more than delivers, every single time, regardless if She goes topless or not.

So please - enough of the petty comments already as it's totally unwarranted.
10-10-2009 16:40
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

False, Natural and this matters because....Huh

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
10-10-2009 17:09
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(10-10-2009 16:40 )dbone Wrote:  Very well put, Shady.

I was composing something similar in my head but you pretty much covered all the important stuff.

The difference being, dbone, is that Shady was being ironic. You couldn't even see that. No wonder you can't tell a pair of false tits when you see them.
10-10-2009 17:18
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(10-10-2009 17:09 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  False, Natural and this matters because....Huh

Because when I look at a woman's tits, I like to be looking at... well, a woman's tits, and not a couple of footballs shoved under the skin. Call me weird, but there you go.
10-10-2009 17:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66