Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
another good night from mrs wazo. very nice outfits all night all of which included her trademark tiny thongs showing off her lovely rear and of course very funny random moments

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-01-2013 13:34
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

I thought Dionne got better an better as the night went on last night an as Pyro has said above the Pink bed stints where the highlight closely followed by the Double level stint last night was all about that amazing Booty of Dionne's Tongue

Bazinga!
20-01-2013 14:01
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

All I can say either you guys are watching a different channel to me or you were slightly pi**ed..............my thoughts on Dionne are she's got something on the owners of the station to keep her spot.............she has got to be one of the most boring inactive girls on any of the stations (i'll include Ella Jolie on par with her) ......her phone manner is shite and yes I have phoned her before you ask and she spends more time talking to the clowns behind the camera rather than doing her job................but if thats the kind of thing you guys like well you can keep it.................Huh

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
20-01-2013 15:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(20-01-2013 15:56 )gingerbloke Wrote:  All I can say either you guys are watching a different channel to me or you were slightly pi**ed..............my thoughts on Dionne are she's got something on the owners of the station to keep her spot.............she has got to be one of the most boring inactive girls on any of the stations (i'll include Ella Jolie on par with her) ......her phone manner is shite and yes I have phoned her before you ask and she spends more time talking to the clowns behind the camera rather than doing her job................but if thats the kind of thing you guys like well you can keep it.................Huh

I agree. I think she has the cutest smile and laugh, and she can be fun on the mic at times, but she's a bore to watch. Much tamer than her first six months at Studio 66, and she still won't go nude, though I don't know the reason for it (Maybe nervous infront of many viewers on live TV, whereas online it's not live?). Also, she does talk to the crew more than most of the women, and seems to be off the phone for quite a while when eating or drinking something off screen, longer than the other women too. I never see any of the other women lean off screen for five minutes at a time, but Dionne seems to do this multiple times a night, sometimes more than once per session. I think she is being distracted by the crew, with videos they play her, or other antics, possibly from the other women too.

Now I admit I don't call Dionne, but I get the feeling that even if I did, that it would be the same type of show we see now, and that she might even ignore my call for part of it, to have a laugh with someone off screen. We know this has happened before, as the mic was left on last year with her, and we could hear her and the cameraman laughing at the caller, and the same can be said with some of the other women. Might be best to make sure the mics are always switched off laugh

Luckily, Dionne is great on the website, so that's nice to see!!!

I still wish she wasn't taken advantage of though with her official site, considering the same content is on the Studio 66 site. She better be getting a cut of the money, or else she's being used.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2013 00:56 by mrmann.)
20-01-2013 17:42
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

bore to watch. Much tamer than her first six months at Studio 66, and she still won't go nude, though I don't know the reason for it

Maybe because she doesn't won't tolaugh If she did she would of done it a long time ago!!! Also if a bore to watch why on earth watchHuh

AgreeWink Her stuff on the site is awesomeBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 18:18 by Pyro.)
20-01-2013 18:13
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Heck Yes Dionne in her Cave-girl outfit an on using the perspex chair now thats a way to beat those Monday blues an a very nice surprise to start the night Tongue

Bazinga!
21-01-2013 23:35
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Looking fantastic tonight, nice slapping & shaking of that amazing ass of hers....an ass that is just begging to be rimmed!
21-01-2013 23:42
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

(20-01-2013 18:13 )Pyro Wrote:  bore to watch. Much tamer than her first six months at Studio 66, and she still won't go nude, though I don't know the reason for it

Maybe because she doesn't won't tolaugh If she did she would of done it a long time ago!!! Also if a bore to watch why on earth watchHuh

AgreeWink Her stuff on the site is awesomeBig Grin

If she did she would of done it a long time ago!!! Also if a bore to watch why on earth watch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Because one day she might do something she is asked to when on the phone, and I live in hope she up's her game and does something different instead of just being a manikin.....

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
21-01-2013 23:46
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

That Dionne booty is doing it for me tonight Tongue.
She looks utterly majestic in blue tonight Big Grin.

22-01-2013 00:01
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Fuck, Dionne is drivimg me totally insane tonight...she just looks so good, and her ass is just made for slow, sensual, tight anal sex!!
22-01-2013 00:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV