babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Well well well after all the online stuff with jess either with beth or atlanta was according very good on our tv screens with imogen bella and valentina overall was disappointing with only imogen actually providing something new and refreshing whilst again valentina just sticking to same thing and bella pretty much the same as during the day

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
12-08-2019 19:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

14th August: your number one option.

BN 00:00 Chloe, 00:35 India Asia, 01:30 Beth, 03:00 Jess, 03:30 Chloe, 04:00 Atlanta.
BS 23:10 Chloe, 23:40 Beth, 01:00 Chloe, 02:10 Atlanta, 03:30 Beth.

No gimmicks, toys or special outfits last night - everyone was more focused on callers. Chloe was in the same red and black outfit all night, with tasty stockings to boot. She went topless only and pretty much stuck to the same routine in all her stints.
I enjoyed both of the two single appearances from India and Jess. India stripped down to a thong and heels and looked real nice with her natural hanging boobs (plus nipple piercing) out and proud. Jess put in a great half hour starting in some brief pink panties that came off early on. She took up some nice positions, leaning back while naked and showing off her lovely mons pubis.
Beth also stripped off and mixed up the clothing options in her stints to add some variation to the night. She ran a JOI session in one stint, during which her mic was turned up so high that I had to turn the TV volume down (and it was picking up sounds from nearby studios) - makes a change from struggling to hear anything they're saying I suppose. I like her natural, confident style and there was plenty of that in evidence.
Atlanta was in high energy mode (does she have any other setting?)! In one stint she did more damage, knocking the phone on the floor which seemed to take a really long time to fix. It meant she spent quite a while to the left of the table, using the wall as a prop for stretching and posing against, this while naked and giving us plenty of good views.

Coming back to just watching the TV side feels odd after the more explicit web shows, but there is still plenty to enjoy. The best shows are where the girls use the limitations to find ways to make the most of what they can do, rather than thinking of it as a restriction and sticking to a simple routine. Clothing choices, best use of the available space, cheeky microphone talk - these are some of the things that help improve the TV shows, and encourage the punters to interact with them.
15-08-2019 12:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well well well last night was a extreme borefest after the night before where tori had plenty of variety
Nicole another good night
Caty same with Nicole a good night's viewing
Imogen wasn't bad
valentina yet again very disappointing and sticking to the same thing despite involving oil

21-08-2019 19:47
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

22nd August: what's with all these happy shenanigans?

BN 00:00 Ashley, 00:55 Valentina, 02:10 India, 03:15 Imogen, 04:00 Ashley.
BS 00:25 Chloe, 01:15 Imogen, 02:05 Ashley, 03:30 India, 04:40 Valentina.

When Babenation Freeview started up Ashley was already naked and looking very hot lying on the table. The was some funny confusion when she got mixed up between counting down to a listen line and actually doing the LL. She kept saying that she was meant to stop but was having too much fun, and the last one she did while standing - lovely. Later (in the blue lit room) she was standing for most of the time and was again naked, and there was a little oil involved too. Her last show she kept her red bra and pants on but looked wonderful all night.
Valentina was naked lots too, and brought her usual feisty attitude. In the last stint she wondered if we might be getting fed up of her as she's been on a lot recently - well I haven't seen much of the shows over the last week so I certainly liked seeing her last night. She also managed to sit on the phone and made a funny (slightly rude) reference to how it had 'disappeared'.
India was having some technical problems with the mic in the BN session so we couldn't hear her much. She looked good again, stripping down to a tiny thong each time. I liked the body stocking she started off in during the 03:30 show too.
Inevitably comparisons will be made - contrast the natural hangers India has with Imogen's rigid pyramids. That was my first (immature) thought during the changeover between them. Imogen stripped down to just hold-ups both times and looked good.
Chloe had one stint where she also stripped down to just fishnets - nice to see her go a bit further. She did seem a bit hyper - not that I'm complaining about that as it was good to see her so happy. In fact everyone looked very relaxed and happy last night which is always nice to see.
23-08-2019 12:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

India was better viewing than Valentina who still is so bloody 1 underwear mode
Ashley again keeping the night together imogen wasn't bad same with chloe

23-08-2019 18:04
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

4th September: grab your joysticks!

BN 00:00 (Jess then) Preeti, 01:30 Sophie, 03:00 Beth, 04:00 Preeti.
BS 23:30 Sophie, 00:55 Zara, 01:35 Beth, 02:00 Preeti, (03:30 ads) 03:35 Sophie, 04:20 Beth.

Today I write this loosely in the form of a video game review - just for a change (and for fun).
The opening cut scene was an all too brief appearance by Jess, then level one got going with Preeti. Start with a bang to keep us players interested - a good tactic. Preeti looked very nice in and out of a sexy body suit. She presented a few good angles to attack from while standing naked in front of the desk, but long sections of the level were close-ups where we had to use our imagination a bit to best appreciate all those well formed pixels.
Level two started off with Sophie looking like she had been filing some paperwork in an office, dressed in a crop top and short skirt (an outfit repeated in various combinations through the night). As we progressed through the level the mountains became visible, and then the goal of the level - the mystic valley - was briefly seen as she stood with her panties around her thighs with the skirt riding up - very nice.
For the third level we went abroad (down under no less) with Beth who wasted no time showing off the full glory of her mothership, getting naked early on. This was also a bonus 'toy' round, but it didn't play much part in the game on this occasion.
The final section was a re-mixed version of the first with Preeti, and felt like a nice late-night winding down after the hectic earlier levels.

The sequel could have just been a re-hash of the first game, but there were some good variations to enjoy. Level one again started with Preeti, though I'm not reviewing it as I had a cheat code to skip past it.
Level two followed the familiar sequence with Sophie, again with the sexy secretary look. This time around not all of the clothing came off at once but she still looked happy enough.
Anyone expecting the same sequence as before got a surprise when the bonus round fired up, with Zara presenting two big targets to aim for, making for an easy score (ahem... not that I'm saying she's easy...lol). Then to further mix things up we had a short level with Beth, again naked and glorious, before the next full-length round.
Level three was Preeti again, and this felt like it could be the last (as per the first game). A long section of more nakedness (from the start) where she utilised her hair highlights, flicking them around to try to put us off our aim.
If we were expecting that to be the end we were in for more surprises. First we had a 5 minute instructional video (adverts) - very strange after playing the game for so long, then two shortish sections from Sophie (in just panties this time), followed by Beth to round out the game.

So, an interesting night of gaming pleasure - I sure felt like I had scored well. Now I'm off to put my name in the high score table...
05-09-2019 12:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Beth was 5 star last night the only one who brought some variation made it so simple
Sophie another good night and slightly different to pervious nights
Preeti very limited and looked bored after a while
Zara and jess very little screen time to say much

05-09-2019 18:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Thought I'd share my frustrations of watching last night cause frankly it was one of the worst nights ive ever watched
Only real highlight was a brief appearance by india who got a little oily apart from that lori chloe and valentina stuck to the same thing all night honestly it was beyond a joke ive seen more variety during the day than have to put up with that crap its bad enough with that bloody vibatoy and other stuff that goes on on the web

19-09-2019 21:08
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Just a few recent observations!
I have been recording Babestation and Babenation FV as usual.
Often (for me) Babestation has USUALLY been the better show.
BUT!:
On Wednesday night BN! all three girls(Scarlett, Chloe and Kiki) were very good. Scarlett was on twice and went naked in both sections showing her lovely landing strip! Chloe and Kiki went braless and really played with their lovely tits! In comparison BS was not as good! Fairly unusual (for me) that BN was the better show!
And last night AGAIN BN was the best show!
Scarlett, Bella, Beth and Hayley Mae all went braless and really played with their tits. BUT Sarah Louise was on for a longish section and went naked except for her shoes even using her handthong! The first time she has been naked since her recent boob job? I really like them now! by comparison BS was fairly tame!
On that show Scarlett was on twice (naked once BUT mainly top half shots!) The other girls: Sarah Louise, Beth, Bella and Hayley Mae All got their tits out but didn't go any further! Even Scarlett and Sarah Louise kept their pants on!
So all this proves is that all shows have good and not so good nights!
But on a positive note it's good that the girls are now allowed to go naked again to bring the shows back to (ALMOST!?) how they were until fairly recently!
And I have REALLY enjoyed seeing the "new" girls who have been on recently: looking forward to (hopefully?) seeing more of April Mae AND Kimberley Jenner? who was always very sexy on nights showing off her lovely HUGE tits and AMAZING arse! PLEASE BS make it happen! You would please a lot of us!
27-03-2020 09:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I just thought I'd let you all what I thought of last night's TV efforts
Positives Beth's various outfits the only one who switched it about per stint
Sarah Louise naked a very good sight
Imogen finally something new

Negatives Sarah Louise and imogen as much as they were pretty good just very limited compared to beth

04-04-2020 18:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV