Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Dionne as got the body that every woman on this planet would dearly love to have, and as Rammy as already pointed out she must still be pulling in the calls. But once those callers Mummies and Daddies find out, I am sure they will put a limit on their pay as you goes. But as I say she as got the most beautiful of bodies, such a pity she spends so much time laying on her flat, toned stomach. But when she occasionally gets up from her prone position and you see her properly, you just wonder how good this girl could have been. or how good she could still be. If she really wanted it.
06-01-2013 00:23
Find all posts by this user
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

Dionne Heart looks so frickin hot tonight Tongue, loved the way she shows off that fine gorgeous bum of hers.

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
06-01-2013 02:54
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

I do agree with RA about Dionne on the beds as it's getting a little predictable so thats why I love it when she's on the standing sets as she's putting on one-hell-of-a-show tonight in the OfficeHeart

More freedom for her to move around in getting on top of the desk shaking, grabbing, gyrating her arse to the fullBig Grin Also glad she brought back the net one-piece as it look superb wrapped around that fine, curvy body and I love how she plays around with itBig Grin

EDIT: She's back in the OfficeBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 04:04 by Pyro.)
06-01-2013 03:35
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Very Good Perfermance From Dionne in the Office she Looked Fantastic in the Fishnet Outfit With Some Lovely shots of her Delightfull Bum have to Agree With the Above Posts Dionne is Much More Suited to the Standing Sets She Can Seem a Bit Lazy just Laying on the beds but she did Look Lovely in her White Undies,Also there was Some Good Fun on the Mic.
06-01-2013 09:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good enjoyable night from mrs wazo, best stint was when she was in the fishnet bodystocking and was bending over the desk to show off her lovely bum the best she can

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
06-01-2013 10:53
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Always a pleasure to see Dionne start the night off in a outfit which is a hit with posters in this thread i am of course talking about that White thong if the schedule is correct looks like a shorter show than normal as it says she is only on until 4 in the morning tonight.

Bazinga!
08-01-2013 23:14
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutey Loved Dionne Last Night When She Was Bent Over That Desk in Black Her Bum Looked Magical,She was Ok On The Beds And We All Love That Tiny White Thong She Wears,Some Good Fun Moments on the Mic as Well.
09-01-2013 09:25
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Also thought Dionne was great last night love it when she bends over that desk with her ass pointing at us and her tits squashed on the top.

Im like marmite.
09-01-2013 10:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

as always dionne didnt dissapoint last night wore her trademark very tiny thongs and several random moments on the mic and off it

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-01-2013 10:45
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Really nice night from Dionne last night once again showed that Dionne's best work comes on standing sets an Dionne in the office again last was the highlight even if it was cut a bit short for me its the perfect set for her to show off that amazing booty also enjoyed the purple bed stint to end the night espically the nipple play Tongue

Bazinga!
09-01-2013 14:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV