babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Wish I had caught jess as valentina and aemuilla were there standard limited self's hell even lori had a bit of variety before her usual 5 minutes and naked
Always good fun watching sophie and beth

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-06-2019 20:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

sophie hart best by far but enjoyed valentina too Smile
10-06-2019 21:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

a total contrast lastnight to the night before as bs was poor lastnight,
only Valentina did a good show and she was very up for it doing a great standing nude section,
everyone else seamed to be on a night off,
Lynda did the naughty webshow but showed nothing have her days of showing pussy passed?
Lori was even more off her head than usual ,
Aemelia did nothing at all and her webshow with Lori was so bad,
the web girls didnt do very much at all no tip goal shows just not showing much trying to get people into private,
it was a throwback to the poor shows from the spring, hopefully just a one off,
tonights line up looks a lot better full of honest hard working girls,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019 17:37 by winsaw.)
11-06-2019 14:46
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Completely agree with that wishaw it was all repeative i just gave up just don't see what the likes of lynda and aemelia bring to nights as there so limited

11-06-2019 20:09
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

13th June: I see you baby, shaking that ass.

BN 00:00 Ashley, 00:50 Sophie, 01:50 Priya, 02:40 Nicole, 03:45 Sophie, 04:00 Nicole, 04:45 Ashley.
BS 23:10 Sophie, 00:10 Nicole, 01:05 Priya, 01:35 Nicole, 02:15 Sophie, 03:20 Ashley, 04:20 Priya.

Not so much of the vibratoy in these sessions. Sophie had one extreme ride in her first TV appearance where there were sections of non-stop buzzing (and some close calls with her almost swearing on the mic). Her 2:15 show was really good - she used some oil and also spent some time standing while naked, giving Ashley a run for her money with the rear views. In her 00:50 stint she started off with the toy but gave it up (so it seemed) - understandable if it was starting to get a bit too much, and the benefit was that she was able to get into good positions.
Ashley spent a lot of time on her feet, and unusually for her was completely naked for quite some time too (where she often keeps something on). Real good booty shaking and looking gorgeous as always.
Priya did some shorter stints which seemed to suit her quite well. She looked happy and utilised her own 'rear-facing aspect' to good effect.
Nicole showed us how good she is at sucking... wait, let me explain. She had some sort of fancy container that she was drinking from using a straw. She also showed us a couple of moves to prove her flexibility, including the crab pose which she did while naked, showing off her very nice shapely figure. Also she again showed her generous nature in her hand-overs with some cuddles and one great moment where she shared a sweet(?) by passing it from her mouth to Sophie's.
So a pretty good night for me.
14-06-2019 13:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Friday night done and dusted
Caty yet again really good showing variety and class
Priya sleep sleep sleep
Ashley a good night
Imogen still so bloody limited

15-06-2019 09:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Monday night done and dusted
Beth just flawless variety and gorgeous
Preeti probably her best night in quite some time despite limited
Kiki still very hit/miss with me
Zara im assuming coming in bella she wasn't bad after all the hype and her doing bsx

18-06-2019 20:10
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

7th July: back to basics (or: boy this thread has dropped a long way down).

BN 00:00 Priya, 01:30 Sophie, 03:00 Valentina, 04:05 Imogen.
BS 22:00 Priya, 23:30 Sophie (v), 01:00 Valentina, 02:00 Imogen, 03:35 Priya.

My first one of these for quite a while, and it almost felt like the (good?) old days. Only one toy session (and not used that much), it was a more traditional TV focused series of shows.
Priya started off in a LBD, which she amusingly put on inside out towards the end of one session, and then was confused by the thing sticking out the side (the tag). She was mostly in her panties but did spend some time naked in the earlier shows. Sophie was the sole toy user, and she ditched it for part of the show, which was good for us as it allowed her to take those pesky panties off and air out her nethers. In the BN show she did a little more of the (rare for her) standing while naked, shaking her bum at the camera. In my opinion she should really do more of this - it's one of her (many) best sides!
I really like Valentina's attitude and always look forward to her appearances. She stripped down to just stockings in both shows, and they were looking a little ragged with rips in them from all of her exertions. Real nice again - you always know what you're going to get with her. The surprise was Imogen - where previously she has been very keen (you might say almost too keen) to get naked, last night she kept her sporty red pants on the whole time, and only lifted her transparent top up over her boobs.

Last night it felt like the clock had been turned back a year to when I first started writing these reviews. A mix of good and not so good - some better shows but also quite a lot of variation in the quality of camera angles (some too-long sections of extreme close ups for my liking).
08-07-2019 12:27
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

[quote='qwerty125' pid='2330489' dateline='1562585258']
7th July: back to basics (or: boy this thread has dropped a long way down).

BN 00:00 Priya, 01:30 Sophie, 03:00 Valentina, 04:05 Imogen.
BS 22:00 Priya, 23:30 Sophie (v), 01:00 Valentina, 02:00 Imogen, 03:35 Priya.

Hi there.
I thought personally that it was a fairly "tame" night especially as Priya was only naked briefly! and Imogen kept her pants on or nearly! Sophie I thought was very good and was FULLY naked and Valentina reliably good! But not a good night for me compared to the last few days! But then Caty wasn't on!!!! She has been excellent the last few days! REALLY showing as much as she could get away with!!!!
08-07-2019 13:20
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I echo you trains last night was rather dire and repeative NOONE had a change and at best only sophie was worth watching

08-07-2019 19:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV