Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(26-04-2014 02:14 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 00:29 )mr mystery Wrote:  But you were the one hoping it was Paige Green bladewave

Rammy has a unique talent for self-contradiction. Incredible.

im not contradicting myself!!! yes I said I hoped it would be paige green and have said it's great/fantastic paige is returning to nights. the point I was making was that there was a lot of build up and hype for this mystery regular rlc daybabe that was going to do nights and since it's turned out to be a babeshow babe that has done nights before, it ended up being a bit of an anti climax

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 10:49 by Rammyrascal.)
26-04-2014 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(26-04-2014 10:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im not contradicting myself!!! yes I said I hoped it would be paige green and have said it's great/fantastic paige is returning to nights. the point I was making was that there was a lot of build up and hype for this mystery regular rlc daybabe that was going to do nights and since it's turned out to be a babeshow babe that has done nights before, it ended up being a bit of an anti climax

(22-04-2014 20:55 )dibs2k9 Wrote:  Delia, Paige, Mikaela, or Belle - any of them wud b worth the wait.

(22-04-2014 22:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Agree dibs, more than worth the wait
26-04-2014 14:09
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Well it wasn't what I was expecting, in fact I'd need a fucking miracle on top of a miracle to achieve that.
So putting that aside, yes I'm very much looking forward to her show, just been watching her day show now and she's looking bang tidy Tongue I have to say.
Can't argue with that.
26-04-2014 14:34
terence Offline

she's a looker alright! Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
26-04-2014 14:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2014 10:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im not contradicting myself!!! yes I said I hoped it would be paige green and have said it's great/fantastic paige is returning to nights. the point I was making was that there was a lot of build up and hype for this mystery regular rlc daybabe that was going to do nights and since it's turned out to be a babeshow babe that has done nights before, it ended up being a bit of an anti climax
I certainly don't see the contradiction in what Rammy wrote. Like him I always enjoy when a brand new day babe makes a leap to nights. So Delia, Paige P, Mikela would have been brilliant and we were all hopeful based on what that appalling wide up merchant and alledged attention whore (BounceBounce ) snookered wrote.

But the fact its Paige Green does that mean I'm disappointed? Hell no - as I want a look at those new boobs and that arse once again.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 14:45 by hairbald.)
26-04-2014 14:44
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

can't wait to see paige on nights hopefully we don't have to wait like three weeks till her nightshow
26-04-2014 14:49
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(26-04-2014 14:44 )hairbald Wrote:  So Delia, Paige P, Mikela would have been brilliant and we were all hopeful based on what that appalling wide up merchant and alledged attention whore (BounceBounce ) snookered wrote.

Yeah next time I get a secret I will have to announce I know it but never say what the secret is and really wind people up.
I could turn into a total forum whore giving people a quick flash by saying I have a secret and then saying "you want the info you have to pay me some dough for it" Big GrinBouncelaugh.

(This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 16:09 by Snooks.)
26-04-2014 16:08
The Connoisseur Offline
To intoxicate & enjoy

(26-04-2014 14:09 )Digital Dave Wrote:  

(22-04-2014 20:55 )dibs2k9 Wrote:  Delia, Paige, Mikaela, or Belle - any of them wud b worth the wait.

(22-04-2014 22:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Agree dibs, more than worth the wait

Can I for one just interject and say I find all this rambling so totally f*****g futile.

Paige going over to nights, for however long it may or may not be, is fantastic news. In my opinion, she continues to be one of the Babe Channels best performers, has her own sultry style and certainly will not disappoint. It's irrelevant whether she's done it before or not and I personally cannot wait. TongueTongueTongue

Alphabetical Favs: Alice Goodwin, Clare Richards, Electra, Jada, Jessie Jensen, Kandi Kay, Lucy Summers, Mikayla Bayliss, Mikaela Witt, Ruby Summers, Sophie Hart, Sophia Lares, Stacey Robyn, Tiffany Rose, Yasmine James
26-04-2014 16:26
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2014 16:26 )The Connoisseur Wrote:  Can I for one just interject and say I find all this rambling so totally f*****g futile.

Paige going over to nights, for however long it may or may not be, is fantastic news. In my opinion, she continues to be one of the Babe Channels best performers, has her own sultry style and certainly will not disappoint. It's irrelevant whether she's done it before or not and I personally cannot wait. TongueTongueTongue
Well said. Whether she's done them in the past is irreleveant. For one, her return is after years of doing only dayshows and two, she has what looks to be a killer boobjob. Paige is doing a nightshow. Fuckin win.
26-04-2014 16:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Paige is pretty, but it's not as if she gave wild sessions when she was doing nights on Elite TV.

I predict she'll be the same when on RLC nights, with some toplessness here and there, but no full nudity and nothing too wild.

I can't see what the fuss is about, honestly.
26-04-2014 19:20

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL