babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on channel 33 tonight?
Hi there. I've just looked at the webstream and seen Geri topless and in "normal Geri" mode! Does this mean that there have only been three girls tonight or are we in for a crossover night from midnight? I hope not as I find it very difficult to follow so many girls; I prefer just two or three only. Its just me I guess. Regarding an earlier post I really hope that MORGAN is still around and was hoping she might be on tonight. I suppose she could still show up. I'm sure she was on the Freeview show within the last week unless my memory is worse than usual! We shall see.
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2009 23:00 by Big Boobies.)
28-07-2009 22:56
Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Good morning. Not a bad show last night but not brilliant either! Rachel, Jemma Jey and Geri were joined by newish girl Annie. They all performed very well;Annie spent most of the show not just topless but braless;very nice. The split screen was used a lot again....my favourite part of the show was Geri as secretary and I dont like Geri much! Apparently on the Babestation thread it says that Jemma Jey was told off for showing her pussy and had to get changed! has anyone got a vid of that for us Freeviewrs please;it must have been pre-midnight or BS2? PLEASE PLEASE HELP US.

Hi The Watcher. Did you try Partyland? If so how was it? Bye for now off to work;see you all tonight.
29-07-2009 07:47
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Not very good last night apart from Jemma Jey.
Annie made her second appearance on the show.
I much preferred both Geri and Rachel when they were on PartyGirls. On that show they often got involved in girl-girl stuff with the other girls. That does not happen on this show. On their own, I find them both less interesting.
29-07-2009 10:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

a bit boring last night i agree. as for tonight i know lori is on but not sure what channel

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
29-07-2009 14:59
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(29-07-2009 10:15 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Not very good last night apart from Jemma Jey.
Annie made her second appearance on the show.
I much preferred both Geri and Rachel when they were on PartyGirls. On that show they often got involved in girl-girl stuff with the other girls. That does not happen on this show. On their own, I find them both less interesting.

Hi there The Watcher. i decided not to keep the show; it could have been so much better. I still think Sundays was the best ever and will keep that one ; Paige Jessica etc! Did you try Partyland last night or not?
29-07-2009 19:40
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(29-07-2009 14:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  a bit boring last night i agree. as for tonight i know lori is on but not sure what channel

yes lets hope tonights better. Apart from Lori Charlie is definitely on tonight again not sure which channel; although as she was on BS1 on Monday and BS2 last night how about BS1 Freeview with a shower/paddling pool sequence tonight !
now could yo let us know the line up at about 9.00ish as usual as I will definitely miss the beginning tonight. Thanks very much.
29-07-2009 19:43
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

At the start tonight Rachel introduced Charlie and Dionne in the changing room.
29-07-2009 21:09
Shandy Offline

lori's on bs2 and i was sure i heard changeover mentioned. lori's already had some slippage Big Grin
29-07-2009 21:14
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(29-07-2009 21:09 )matt38 Wrote:  At the start tonight Rachel introduced Charlie and Dionne in the changing room.

Thanks for that; I've just seen Rachel on the stream looking very sexy as usual. I will record it then as Charlie is on as well.mind you there could be at least one or two extra girls that appear crossover or not particularly on Freeview. i think I will go to bed and watch it tomorrow. Hopefully Paige will be fit and well for tomorrow as well as Sasha and I think Dani O'Neal is back on not sure which channel though; now that will be a good show judging by last Sundays efforts by Paige; just hope the Freeview show gets nearer to her BS2 version! Good night all.
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2009 22:53 by Big Boobies.)
29-07-2009 22:31
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Just had my usual quick look at last nights show. Not bad but again not brilliant. The girls were Rachel,Dionne,Charlie,Dani O'Neal with a single slot of Amanda. They all did well;Amanda was very sexy in her single slot and Rachel was lovely as a college girl. Charlie is getting dirtier as well; her bra was more off than on; I'm not complaining she has a lovely body. ITS A BOOB THING! Still no news about MORGAN; Has she actually left quietly? I dont think I'll keep the show although I thought it was above averagel
30-07-2009 07:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV