Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Cherry - Caps & Chat

cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

RE: Cherry - Caps & Chat
Hey guys, trains have been canceled till 12.30 so will be on air at 2.30 today. Then 5.30am-1.30pm tomorrow x x x

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
31-01-2011 12:52
Find all posts by this user
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

bloody trains. you mean i have to wait longer to see my queen of daytime tv!!!! boooooooooooo!!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
31-01-2011 13:02
Charlemagne Offline

You really need to save up and buy yourself a .......
Push bike Big Grin

Think of the money that you'd save.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2011 16:25 by Charlemagne.)
31-01-2011 13:49
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

I expect you all been wondering where Cherry has been ? Well as you know she had a train cancellation yesterday and was due in early this morning, and unfortunateley Cherry was not too well yesterday and is still poorly now! I have just been talking to her and she says that she will be back hopefully this week. Im sorry i cannot give any more info or shifts at this time. All i suggest is you set your recorders if you dont want to miss her lol.
Of course i will update you with any shifts as soon as i know, Otherwise Cherry will do it herself to let you all know.

Mark

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2011 22:33 by Firebird.)
01-02-2011 19:57
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

You lot must think i'm really messing you about! But being freezing in new street station for so long yesterday has given me an awful case of the sniffles! Love you all x x x

huge thanks to mark for keeping you all updated x x mwah x x

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
01-02-2011 20:35
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

I was going to put "I hope you are soon feeling yourself again" but I know what this lot are like. I'll send hugs and kisses instead!

D G x x x
01-02-2011 21:15
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Ah... the joys of public transport - never on time, waiting for hours on freezing platforms, extortionate ticket prices, bad-tempered conductors.... gotta love it! Smile

Hope you're feeling better soon Cherry. Missing you! SmileHeart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
06-02-2011 13:47
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

Hello there guys and girls... :-P

well i'm desperate to get back to work but trying to get hold of my agent for shifts is proving impossible! If i don't have anything this week then you'll be seeing me on a different channel :-) love you all x x x

xXx Cherry xXx
06-02-2011 21:15
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

Hey you lot, just another little update for you. Well it doesn't look like i'll be returning to the boudoir. I'm going to remain dignified and bite my tongue regarding the issues surrounding it but that's just down to the fact i respect myself too much. Everyone at sport are diamonds but the management they use to book shifts are not so desirable. I won't be off your screens for long, i shall be returning. Speak to you all soon x x x x x

xXx Cherry xXx
07-02-2011 17:32
Charlemagne Offline

Best wishes Cherry.
07-02-2011 17:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV