Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Not bad at all Reg!!! Thought she wasn't gonna show tonight as she was running late but I must say it was well worth the waitBig Grin Giving us a right sexy show tonight and looking uttley stunning, sexy as hell and what a set to see her curvy body from all anglesHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 00:23 by Pyro.)
22-12-2012 00:20
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

It's so cute when she faces the mirror and kisses her reflection... Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
22-12-2012 00:48
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

The set she is working to is excellent and the lighting is just right too.
Camerawork also excellent. Its all helping to show off just what a remarkably curvy and sexy lady Mrs Wazo is Tongue.

22-12-2012 00:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from dionne with the highlight being her and clare bent over the desk side by side with their lovely bums at the camera

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-12-2012 10:25
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne was Exceptional Last Night Her Best Show for a While,Liked her Use of the Mirror she Looked Fantastic in Black and she looked Amazing when with Clare you wont see 2 Finer Bums than that,Some Good Random Moments on the Mic as well as Some Great Camera work.
22-12-2012 12:34
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

My jaw hit the floor when seeing St66's finest arses planted next together, bent over the Office desk shaking their bootys to the full, justed wished I can be sandwiched between Dionne and ClareTongue Also like everyone else surprised to see Dionne on that Mirror/Make-up area giving off a superb performance onit and throughout the night, getting everywhere with some top camerawork showing every inch of her curvy body!!! Great stuff DionneWink

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
22-12-2012 14:15
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

I'm starting to wonder why Dionne wears sheer panties, because everytime the camera goes anywhere near her she covers up.....and please don't tell me its a tease cos i've always been a fan of Dionne's and spoke to her a few times and if you go back a couple of years she was great but now just seems to be going through the motions.......or do I expect to much......

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
22-12-2012 15:06
Ihnl Offline

She's so pretty is it wrong that I just want to spunk all over her face
22-12-2012 17:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 15:06 )gingerbloke Wrote:  I'm starting to wonder why Dionne wears sheer panties, because everytime the camera goes anywhere near her she covers up.....and please don't tell me its a tease cos i've always been a fan of Dionne's and spoke to her a few times and if you go back a couple of years she was great but now just seems to be going through the motions.......or do I expect to much......

I find it funny and odd as well. To be honest, her sheer underwear isn't really that see through anyway, and the lower portion is always covered. She's done some sessions in the past where she hasn't covered that area, so I think it's a matter of how she feels on any certain night. If she feels shy, it's covered more, and if less shy, it's not, like we saw when she was on the bean bag a year or so ago.

Probably just her instinct to cover up.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 23:35 by mrmann.)
22-12-2012 23:33
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Really Enjoyed Watching Dionne Last Night She Looked Lovely in Pink on the Beds and she was Even Better Bending over The Desk in Red and Black with some Nice Shots of her FAB Body.
23-12-2012 10:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV