Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
i didnt mean you rammy lol it was quite clear i meant rrroger Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

i disagree about dancia though people do variate their danica comments .
24-01-2011 12:55
Find all posts by this user
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

just as the 2-4-1 with sophia started to heat up.........it ended. Sad
24-01-2011 13:09
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I think I'll leave Danica to return to the forum & conduct her own defence,
...I'll bugger off back to Babeworld & TVX & carry on with my capping, so far no complaints about that.

(Shhhh,apart from my Babeworld Ruby caps)

24-01-2011 13:23
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

It was good to see her back on our screens and the 2-4-1 with Sophia was a nice surprise.
It was a decent show being her first for some while,and hopefully she'll be able to build on this for her next show.

She seemed pretty busy on the 'phones (at least when I was watching) and although it would be nice to see her doing naked cartwheels around the studio Big Grin her call stats are what Elite are interested in so I guess they will be happy.

Danica does generate a lot of interest on this Forum even when she's not on and I do sometimes wonder if our expectations are just too high and for some can never be achieved. Danica brings something different to the Babechannels and it will be a shame when she decides to finally call it a day.

Whether her threads will then go quiet is another matter Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 13:39 by mrwotzup.)
24-01-2011 13:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

well i have never been a Danica fan but last night was not as bad as you would think reading this thread
we all know that when on her own the show is going to not be that good, with little movement but she looks pretty and that seams to get the calls in, so i do not see her changing
but i think the 241 was good, it had different positions, tit and nipple play by both girls, and it did not turn into a giggle fest ,
as ever the last hour of a Danica show is the one to watch

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-01-2011 13:43
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Ive now managed to see the show last night from Danica...

All I can say is that it was a fairly typical Danica performance..You either love it or hate it! She's great to look at, and is more of a tease artist really, this we ALL know.

I really think there has been a bit of an overreaction by people about how bad the show was as it was standard Danica fare. Similar shows have been praised before by some of the people now who are complaining about it.....either way from me it was an ok show, nothing more, nothing less!
24-01-2011 15:36
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(24-01-2011 11:50 )chrislatimer Wrote:  there lies the issue with danica, i was expecting a not so good performance but still i watched as she has a magnetism about her which makes you watch even though you know its gonna be weak.

i think she should stick to day shows myself for a bit. As elite have sammie p (i hope they let her do a worthy show) and alice who is doing a show this week and alice puts on a decent show.

as for those who think the comments from some have been harsh and would offend danica, well in the nicest way possible thats just to bad opinion is opinion, And if you dont like a fair and balanced view on stuff go join "that forum"

Utter bollocks yes its a Chat & Discussion Thread..... But FFS!! common seance is if u don't like the girl don't watch simple.... Its getting quite ridiculous people winging bout the girls Ect simply because they don't like there style..... GIVE THE GIRL A BREAK!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 16:13 by Trickster.)
24-01-2011 16:12
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

In a way, isn't it actually one of the biggest compliments you can pay the girl? I mean, in the back of your mind you pretty much know what to expect from her, yet people are continuing to watch her shows. Doesn't that tell you all you need to know? Rammy's already done the whole 'if you don't like it, then don't watch it' thing to death. Yep, and it always fails to work, so good luck with your campaign, Trickster. Big Grin I believe the bitch fest will continue on Thursday, sorry, what I meant to say was Danica is scheduled to be back on Thursday. Wink Cool
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 16:34 by Chilly.)
24-01-2011 16:29
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

As much as find Danica sexy and i hate the 'well don't watch' comments i think I'm at the point where I'll not watch her and download the highlights if you lot rave about her in the morning. We were all hoping that after this break and reading comments about her on the forum she'd come back all guns blazing. I now realise that she's extremely unlikely to come close to the shows she put on a few months ago and as long they're stored away on my pc, I'll be happy. She shot her bolt a long time ago folks so it's all downhill from here.

Anyway, forget Danica. Have you seen the bird doing the letters on Countdown? Wow. Jamie, sign her up. She could cook your books too!
24-01-2011 16:43
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

When Danica first started on these channels, she set the benchmark so high that is was always going to be difficult for any of the other girls to get anywhere near her standard. Now she herself finds it every bit as hard to recapture that early sex charged form. My take on why she is not so appealing. Is at her best, as we all know was when she was on during the day, and the totally blatant sexual moves she used to make seemed that little bit more taboo, making it all the more sexual But now in this more suppressed atmosphere, night time shows now, are like days shows of two years ago, and that could be Danica's salvation. That is if she is allowed to, meaning I believe she is being held back for some reason.

So for me all that Danica needs to do is remind herself what she once did, she could watch the recordings from those heady day's, get out the little skimpy dresses, or gold coloured swimsuits and get us all drooling again.

The Fanboys who fawn over Danica, are not wrong when they praise her beauty, she certainly is stunning. But there are plenty of beautiful girls on these channels. But with Danica what you get at her best is a little bit special. And it's got nothing to do with with her pretty little freckled nose.
24-01-2011 17:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66