Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
maybe a good idea to start a separate thread in this section to discuss dionne's website and keep this thread to discussing her on studio66.

as always dionne was very good last night in her very tiny thongs and her usual random moments on and off the phone and on and off the mic

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-12-2012 10:27
Find all posts by this user
towny Offline
Senior Poster

(20-12-2012 10:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  maybe a good idea to start a separate thread in this section to discuss dionne's website and keep this thread to discussing her on studio66.

as always dionne was very good last night in her very tiny thongs and her usual random moments on and off the phone and on and off the mic

Bit of a premature comment don't you think Rammy seeing as it was launched last night and she plugged it last night. And frankly it was a nice change seeing comments other than 'another solid night from Dionne'
20-12-2012 11:18
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

We can't have separate sections for every woman who has a website, and this is about Dionne, so I think this is the right place.

Hoping the message about cam sessions is for real, and not just a ploy to get people to sign up for content that we can't find anywhere else acccording to Dionne Cool
20-12-2012 15:27
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Have to add my 2pennys worth regarding Dionne's Website (owned by studio66) What-a-bulls-upRolleyes Have to say what a strange launch where by they are giving false info but if you check the site there are some new vid/pics!!! If you look on the top left-hand corner which isn't on the actual St66 site! but not enough for me to sign up so I'll wait a while and see what happens and her site does state that she has vids/pics from St66!

The text says this: I'll be regularly adding new videos and also some of my favourite videos from my work with the guys at Studio 66 TV

But the plugging of the site says it's all new and that you can't find it anywhere elseRolleyes but the vast amount of Dionne's material is on the St66 site so thats where I'll stick.

Also I ain't sure weather Dionne is really knows whats in the site as she didn't even know what the address was to her own sitelaugh which confirms to me thats its st66 that will do all the work on itHuh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
20-12-2012 20:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne didn't even know the address of it when on the mic last night, so it's not looking good so far.

The schedule was not actually for the cam sessions, but for when Dionne was on the TV, and that's back up, though obviously not accurate.

Rather unprofessional way to open a new site. I also think none of the Studio 66 videos/pics should be on there. It should be all new content.

I hate to be pessimistic, but history has shown us that a lot of these new sites are just scams. If Dionne/Studio 66 prove otherwise, I'll be the first to join! Dionne will make a bundle if she does cam sessions, so she'd be silly not to!
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2012 03:15 by mrmann.)
20-12-2012 21:07
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

It's just like bs used to do they would own the web sites for each of there babes why didn't Dionne just go to the people who do the other babes sites from studio66

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
20-12-2012 21:16
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

Takin the piss they are with that website, must think people are stupid. She obviously has no interest in that end of things she hasnt even got a twitter account, which is admirable enough obviously has her own life goin on and isnt a blatant attention seeker and money grabber like a lot of them. Studio 66 tryin to make a few quid off her cause shes so popular is all, a poor effort of a website by them though.
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 21:31 by Ro1982.)
20-12-2012 21:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

If you look at the pics and videos on her site, they have dates next to them, all from the past week, as if they have recently been taken, despite none of them being new pics/videos. Could be dated by when they were posted on the site, but I get the impression that it's to make us believe this content was recently done.

Looks like they are trying to trick us Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2012 03:39 by mrmann.)
21-12-2012 03:17
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

So hard with both Dionne and Fern on tonight, and even harder by the fact the darts is on. at the mo the darts is winning cos the camera man is a complete fucktard with dionne right now.
21-12-2012 23:40
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Long awaited return to the mirror set for Dionne Heart. It's like there's two of them, and that's not a bad thing is it, lads? Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
21-12-2012 23:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV